KISSING YOU

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

I'm sorry my readers for the late up date T_T
 
kind of busy with my works nowadays >,<
 
BUT, heres the up date ^^
 
Enjoy :D
 
 
 
 
Tok..tok..tok..
“Yoona unnie, I’m go in…” Juhyun said slowly and enter YoonYul room.. the room seems quiet and still dark cause the window still closed.. Juhyun tiptoed and go to near Yoong bed.. the bed looks untidy and the blanket cover something beneath.. slowly Juhyun lean her body to the bed and grab the blanket.. she open the blanket to find a BIG rilakumma doll that smiling from ear to ear.. still confused with her discovery, suddenly something hiding her sight.. or rather someone block her eyes with her hands.. she almost screaming her heart out, but the hands go to to shut her down..
 
“ssstttt, don’t scream.. it’s me Hyun-ah..” the person whisper to Juhyun ears and make her body shiver to feel the breath near her neck.. Juhyun swallow the lump at her lump and nod slowly.. then that person turn her body so she can face Juhyun face.. Juhyun still blind, cause her eyes was blocked by that person hand.. when Juhyun doesn’t feel a hand at her eyes anymore, she open her eyes and blink several times to adjust her sight.. there, she saw her doe eyes unnie looking straight to her eyes.. she gulp and can’t moving even a bit.. Yoong unnie that always smiling and give her alligator laugh was nowhere to be seen.. there, she saw a new side of her choding unnie.. Yoong looks mad and hurt and make her confused “what happen to her fav unnie to looks like that???”
 
“Unn..” before she can open to say her though Yoong already cut her.. “Hyunie, wae???” Yoong said and a single tear has land at her cheek.. Juhyun startled saw her unnie looks so miserable, she cup her unnie face with her two hands.. her thumbs caress her cheeks and she try to give her best smile to give her unnie comfort.. “what are you saying unnie? What’s have I done?” Juhyun said slowly still caressing her cheeks.. but Yoona just cried harder and hold Juhyun hands that caress her cheeks..
 
After some minutes, finally Yoong calm down and Juhyun make her sit at her bed.. Juhyun hold Yoong hands tightly and make a circle motion to calm her unnie.. “unnie, let’s talk.. what happen with you?? You make me scare.. you know, I’ll always here.. so, tell me unnie what happen??” Juhyun said sincerely and give Yoong hands a squeeze.. Yoong just silent and low her head.. Juhyun held her chin and make her unnie face her.. “unnie, please tell me T_T” Juhyun pleading cause she can’t allowing her choding unnie to miserable for long..
 
Yoong inhale and try to make herself ready.. after she has the courage she open “Hyun-ah.. saranghae..” Yoong finally said that three words.. silence fill the room.. Yoong regret her confession cause the looks at Juhyun face is “scare, shock, afraid, uncertain, and many more that she can’t describe” but she can’t bury her love anymore after this day.. Yoong has seen all lovey dovey act between her Hyunie and her 7 unnies.. she realize that the other unnies has a soft spot for her Hyunie too and it make her scare.. “how if her Hyunie will choose them, not her if she never confess???” and finally she confess her feeling but now she regret.. her heart has broke into million pieces.. Juhyun still unmoving but her face looks calmer than before..
 
“Juhyun-ah mianhe.. forget what I said ok.. I’m just..” Yoong try to explain why she said that three words to Juhyun.. she doesn’t want her fav dongsaeng to feel awkward around her after this confession but Juhyun doesn’t give her the chance.. Juhyun cut her unnie sentence with her lips.. yeah, with HER LIPS.. she kiss her unnie on the lips.. they keep that position, no one has move even a bit.. Juhyun eyes were closed tightly and her hands trembling cause she herself can’t believe with “what she do right N.O.W to her unnie” and Yoong eyes open widely and her hands make a fist because the shock she get..
 
Finally they stop the kiss for the needed of air.. not because the kiss was passionate, but they held their breath when the kiss happened.. 
 
Juhyun keep her head low and fidgeting with her fingers.. Yoong try to think about what has happen.. she touch her lips and feels the sweet she get from Hyun lips.. she smile and start to laugh her alligator laugh and dance dorkily.. “kyaaaaaa, I can’t believe it!!! Hyunie kissed me!!! K.I.S.S me in the L.I.P.S!!!” Yoong start jumping up and down and smile dorkily.. suddenly a hand stop her laugh.. “ssssttt, unnie don’t screaming.. I’m afraid the other unnies hearing you” Juhyun said and release her hand from Yoong mouth.. it makes Yoong frown and sad.. “Hyun-ah, you doesn’t want the other know?” Yoong said as whisper but the tone show her sadness and make Hyun realize that Yoong catch the wrong idea about her words.. “Yooooong.. that’s not what I mean.. don’t be angry pweeeeaseeee” Hyun give her best aegyo that’s RARE to be seen and it make Yoong heart skip a beat.. “Hyuuuun” Yoong said slowly, still unbelief with what she has hear from her Hyun..
 
Still happy from the aegyo from her dongsaeng, Yoong lean in and hold Hyun face and looking straight to her eyes “Hyun-ah, Im Yoona jinja jinja sarang Seo Juhyun <3” and she closed her eyes and close the gap between their lips.. Yoong circling her arm to Juhyun slim waist and pull their body until no more gap between their bodies.. Juhyun arms make it ways to Yoong neck and their kiss be more passionate.. Yoong hand go lower and she pinch Juhyun and make her squeal and she use the chance to explore Juhyun mouth with her tongue.. Yoong make a way to her bed and push Hyun to her bed without stop her kisses.. Hyun broke the kiss for catch the air.. finally she realize their position.. she was pinned under her unnie.. her cheeks become warm and hot and make her face red completely.. she try to hide her face with her hands, but before she can do that a hand stop it and pinned her hands beside her head.. she look at her unnie face and gasp.. the look at her unnie is something she never imagine before.. she tremble from the look..
 
Yoong realize Juhyun trembling and her eyes look scared, it make her realize what has she done to the maknae.. she release Juhyun arms and she looking down, ashamed with her doings.. Juhyun has calm down and now she saw her unnie look ashamed and sad.. she held her unnie chin and make she look her.. she smile sweetly and push up her body to giving her unnie a quick kiss.. that kiss make Yoong smile and kiss her again and again.. after their kisses end, Yoong lied down beside Hyun and hug her tight..
 
“Hyuuun, gomawooo ^^” Yoong said and caress Hyun cheeks lovely and smiling from ear to ear.. Juhyun reply the smile and nod “ani unnie, gomawo for loving me.. Seo Juhyun sarang Im Yoona <3” Juhyun said and smile shyly.. they share the loving stare and smile to each other.. “be my girlfriend Hyuuun??” Yoong said lovingly.. “of course my choding unnie, I’d love to be your girlfriend ^^” Hyun answer happily..
 
Suddenly Juhyun ask her unnie, or rather we call lover from now “btw Yoong, wae you suddenly confess?” Juhyun said and titled her head.. “ARGH, don’t talk about that again Hyunie!!” suddenly she get up and puft her cheeks.. “yah Yoong, from now on no more secret between US ok! Or I’ll leave you and be with the others unnies” Juhyun threaten her lover.. “YAH, don’t said that Hyunie.. pweeaseee..” Yoong pleading her lover.. “Ok, BUT answer  my question first Yoong” Juhyun answer and squeeze Yoong hands..
 
Yoong inhale and explain her reason to Juhyun slowly.. she feels really really ashamed right now.. how can’t?? she was stalk Juhyun from the morning and seeing all the lovey dovey acts between Juhyun and the other unnies.. “omooooo, Yoong.. I can’t believe it!! You already wake up from the morning and stalk ME???” Juhyun ask unbelief with the news she got from her lover.. “mianhe Hyunie, I don’t mean to stalk you.. but it happened” Yoong said lowly.. “hmmm..ok Yoong gwenchana.. I’m not angry with you BUT listen, from now on YOU don’t do that anymore OK!! You should believe ME if you really love me Yoong.. the other unnies are my unnies too, so I love them too Yoong.. so DON’T be jealous ok cause you know what??” Juhyun make Yoong face her and said “I’m yours Yoong ^^” and it make Yoong shout her heart out “YESSSSSSSS!!!!”
 
Suddenly a lot of sounds was hear and the door open and 7 girls go in to YoonYul room.. “Yah Yoong, what happen??? Why you scream like that?” Soo ask her dongsaeng and the others looks confused too.. “aaah, ani unnies nothing.. I just hear a good news and happy?” Yoong answer unsurely.. the other just nods and shake their heads cause it’s only one of the choding antics.. BUT suddenly Taeng gaps “omooooo, yah maknaes what are you guys doing at Yoong bed???” Taeng ask and make the other to diverted their eyes to the bed and realize the wretched sheet bed.. “oooops..” the maknaes just hide their self in the blanket and giggling..
 
Suddenly they hear a ringing sounds from the drawer..
“Dodorodododo Kissing you baby.. Dodorodododo Loving you baby……”
 
The ringtones keep ringing while the unnies keeps said “ooooow… woaaah… huuuuuh… “ and many sounds..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ok, thats my YoonHyun shot ^_^ ottae??? do you like it??? hope you like it and give your comments :D
 
See you again