Top and Bottom

Infinite's Chatroom.

DancingHoAegi invited Leader_Gyu, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie , OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

DancingHoAegi: Any of you busy this time?

Leader_Gyu: Nope, we are cool.

ILoveTeddyBears: Nope, you chose a right time Hoya hyung!

ChodingYeollie: Yes, BUSY TRYING TO KILL A PURPLE TELETUBBIE WHO WORE MY SLIPPERS.

ChodingYeollie: ARGH, I HAVE TO GO CLEANSE THEM OF ANY SMELL

ChodingYeollie: OR TRACES OF PURPLE TELETUBBIES.

KenyanDino: Oops, no more calm Sungyeol.

OppaNamuStyle: No more intellectual one either.

ChodingYeollie: I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A CALM AND INTELLECTUAL ONE AFTER THIS.

DancingHoAegi: Uh, those are your slippers? Pink? Bunny ears?

ChodingYeollie: WITH A FLUFFY NOSE ON TOP.

DancingHoAegi: God, I have to go cleanse my feet thoroughly already.

ChodingYeollie: MY SLIPPERS T^T

KimMyungSoo: Come on Yeol, I will buy you a new pair of shoes?

OppaNamuStyle: Woah Myungsoo-ah, are you okay?

ILoveTeddyBears: Why are you such a caring boyfriend suddenly hyung?

Leader_Gyu: That's because Daeyeol threatened him to take better care of Sungyeol or his brother would be his. *rolls eyes*

ChodingYeollie: AWWW THAT'S MY BRO!

KimMyungSoo: I am always the caring boyfriend.

DancingHoAegi: And I am God!

ChodingYeollie: OF PURPLE TELETUBBIES!

ILoveTeddyBears: Of Lala Land!

ILoveTeddyBears: By the way hyungs! I got a new breathing boyfriend!

ChodingYeollie: A GOLDFISH?

ILoveTeddyBears: No, Santa Claus. =.=||

Leader_Gyu: Oh god, my baby is finally growing up!

KimMyungSoo: And what are you? His mum?

DancingHoAegi: If its another little pony or teddy bear...You are D.E.A.D.

ILoveTeddyBears: Aniya! You guys will be surprised!

ChodingYeollie: WHOOOOOOOO?

ILoveTeddyBears shared a photo:

ILoveTeddyBears: Isn't he hot?

Leader_Gyu: ISN'T THAT...

ChodingYeollie: CHUNJI?!

KenyanDino: OF TEEN TOP?!

KimMyungSoo: Ehh, don't lie Sungjong.

ILoveTeddyBears: I AM NOT LYING!

ILoveTeddyBears: I even went out on a date with him yesterday!

ChodingYeollie: HOW CAN YOU END UP WITH A HOT GUY LIKE HIM?

KimMyungSoo: Excuse me?

ChodingYeollie: I MEAN, NOT AS HOT AS MY BOYFRIEND :D

ILoveTeddyBears: I met him yesterday at the shopping mall alone and we started shopping and BANG! HELLO BOYFRIEND~

OppaNamuStyle: Who tops Jong? *smirks*

ILoveTeddyBears: Y-YAH HYUNG! W-WE HA-HAVEN'T DO IT YET!

DancingHoAegi: Who tops in WooGyu hyung?

OppaNamuStyle: WOOgyu, of course it's me!

Leader_Gyu: I am older!

OppaNamuStyle: But you are too old and inexperienced to do all the job!

OppaNamuStyle: Let the master at work!

KimMyungSoo: Age is just a number hyung.

ILoveTeddyBears: Eww, talking about your life again ><

KimMyungSoo: Jealous?

ILoveTeddyBears: Nah, in a few months, I will be able to talk about it too with Chunji!

DancingHoAegi: Poor you, having to wait for a few months. tsk tsk.

ILoveTeddyBears: I am going on a date now hyungs! Its too disgusting to see all your talks. It's tainting my eyes.

ILoveTeddyBears: What should I wear?!

KenyanDino: Nothing.

DancingHoAegi: A bikini?

ILoveTeddyBears: Argh hyungs! I am going to have to count on myself...bye hyungs!

ILoveTeddyBears is offline.

Leader_Gyu: Back to the topic, HOW CAN I BOTTOM?! I AM THE LEADER!

ChodingYeollie: BUT NOT ON THE BED~

Leader_Gyu: Argh, as if you would top Sungyeollie.

ChodingYeollie: I TOP TOO! I AM TALLER AND MANLIER!

DancingHoAegi: NOT!

KenyanDino: I bet Myung tops. anyone would know a screaming dolphin would bottom!

ChodingYeollie: THEN WHY CAN A PURPLE TELETUBBIE TOP?!

KenyanDino: I admit, our Hoeagi tops.

DancingHoAegi: SEE? You should be like us, accepting fate!

KenyanDino: YAdong Sungyeol. You should just accept fate that you bottom!

KimMyungSoo: Yeol Baby, MYUNGyeol. I top.

ChodingYeollie: MYUNGIE AH~~I TOP RIGHT? *GRITS TEETH*

KimMyungSoo: Totally, in your dreams.

DancingHoAegi: HAHAHA, some people just aren't awesome enough to top.

ChodingYeollie: Howonnie ^^ I called the funeral parlour for you already! GET READY TO DIE.

DancingHoAegi: Sungyeollie~The zoo is coming to fetch you back to your cage!

ChodingYeollie: I CHOSE PURPLE FOR YOUR CASKET. HOW NICE OF ME RIGHT?

DancingHoAegi: Aww, I am so touched! I shall buy more grass to feed you!

ChodingYeollie: I SHALL BUY ANOTHER PURPLE TUTU FOR YOU!

DancingHoAegi: I shall pull my standards down to talk to an IDIOT like you.

ChodingYeollie: I say Sung, you say Yeol, I say you die, you are really gonna die!

OppaNamuStyle: Is the "intellectual" Sungyeol back now?

ChodingYeollie: He's always here hyung~

Leader_Gyu: ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?

ChodingYeollie: Where's the caring boyfriend when you need one? >< MYUNGIE~

KimMyungSoo: Yeah?

ChodingYeollie: Kill a hamster for me please? PWETTY PWETTY PWEASE!

KimMyungSoo: Okay, I am calling the pet shop.

ChodingYeollie: YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! ANNYEONG SUNGGYU HYUNG!

Leader_Gyu: Myungyeol ah, do you know what 18th November is?

ChodingYeollie: Nope.

Leader_Gyu: ITS YOUR DEATH ANNIVERSARY.

Leader_Gyu: And I will prove it to you tonight Nam WooHyun! I am going to top!

ChodingYeollie: 10 million won that Sunggyu hyung is going to bottom in 3 seconds.

KenyanDino: 12 million won that Sunggyu hyung is the one with a sore tomorrow.

Leader_Gyu: How about no more Infinite tomorrow when I kill all of you later?

Leader_Gyu: AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT THEM TOO DINO & GIRAFFE! YOU GUYS BOTTOM!

KenyanDino: I TOP sometimes for a minute!

ChodingYeollie: I...I...I...bottom all the time...

\infty

Authors' Note: Another chapter up! To be honest, this wasn't up to my expectation >< But I hope you guys still like it and it made you laugh! Kyaaaa I am feeling so excited now, SM TOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in Singapore!!!! And thanks to my wonderful friends, I have got a ticket to get in! I am so happy now, fangurling here right now~~Anyways, sorry for any mistake in this chapter >< By the way, anybody has any objections to Teen Top's Chunji as Sungjong's boyfriend? I was thinking of adding him into the story as well, with a username and all ^^ Please comment on what you think or on any objections or agreement! Btw, anyone knows where I can watch "While you were sleeping" starring our Sungyeollie with subs? >< Hwaiting everyone! And credits goes to the owners of the pictures!

Comment Replies:

@EastSeaStrawberry: I wanted to give him more exposure so I let him spam everyone's notifications at the end :D But don't worry! He will be talking more in the next few chapters! Glad you like that sentence! I love writing about hoyeol quarreling too, it's funny and easy to write since they have different traits and cute nicknames xD Since Myungsoo is the cold and mysterious one in Infinite, he looks like he's uninterested in this chatroom fic :D And thanks for commenting frequently!

@4evacw: Awww I am sorry if I had given him a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend >< Chunji is my bias in Teen Top and I couldn't find suitable girls for our wonderful maknae :P But don't worry! The members will be real jealous of Sungjong in the upcoming chapters since he's always on a date and all! Thank you! I was so afraid nobody would like the idea >< I will try to update frequently!

@Ero-chibi: Thank you! I am jealous of Myungsoo too, since he has such a cute choding to himself~ Glad you found it hilarious cuz I found it nice and easy to write too! You would be able to see more of Hoya and Sungyeol quarrelling later! Too bad Sungyeol couldn't keep up with trying to be intelligent and mysterious in this chapter and used caps lock again, but that is his unique trait! True, that was Myungsoo's first time using caps lock, but it won't be the last :) Yepp, poor Namu, but his hamster still loves him all along :D

@BinguTOPsii: HoYa! Thank you for loving it! Well, stay addicted to it cuz I promise that alot of interesting stories are coming up! Don't worry, you won't have to wait for long! I find them cute and funny in reality too! Especially in Sesame Player and Ranking King~

@woosoogyu: So happy that I made you laugh with my updates! I shall look forward to your next comments too!

No Spams today but,

Saranghaeyo! <3