Knowledge King.

Infinite's Chatroom.

**double update :D

OppaNamuStyle invited DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo, Leader_Gyu to a conversation.

DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo, Leader_Gyu accepted the invitation.

 

ChodingYeollie: HYUNG~T^T, MYUNG AND I ARE CURRENTLY VERY BUSY.

OppaNamuStyle: Oops, treat it as revenge then!

Leader_Gyu: Now you understand how I feel?

ChodingYeollie: But we were at our , ready to c-

DancingHoAegi: Too much info Yeol!

ChodingYeollie: It's not as if you don't know what I am taking about right HoAEGI? *fake smile*

ILoveTeddyBears: Yah hyung! There is an innocent, cute maknae here you know!

KenyanDino: Innocent? Having thoughts with a teddy bear is innocent?

ILoveTeddyBears: This is called the purest of all love :D

OppaNamuStyle: Unlike some people who only haves it for , right Myungyeol?

KimMyungSoo: And you don't hyung?

DancingHoAegi: Having is called the mature-est and iest of all love Jong.

Leader_Gyu: Choding-ah, is Myungsoo hitting you when you use the caps lock button?

ChodingYeollie: Ani , my caps lock button is jammed DD: Now I have to use shift if I want to type in caps but it is too troublesome.

ChodingYeollie: Buy me a new computer!!!!

Leader_Gyu: How about a paper one?

ChodingYeollie: How about a real one, iMac, 32GB, white sounds to you?

Leader_Gyu: I don't need a computer ^^

ChodingYeollie: Hyung! Your eyes aren't that big! It should be -.- you are using!

Leader_Gyu: Sungyeol-ah, do you hear something? That's right, your christmas gifts are asking you to SHUT THE UP before they run away.

KenyanDino: HOORAY! I AM GONNA USE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS~

ChodingYeollie: Somebody call the zoo, a wild dinosaur has escaped :D

ChodingYeollie: I swear, without caps lock make me seem more calm on chats!

ChodingYeollie: I don't wanna be calm...I wanna be hyper Sungyeol!

ChodingYeollie: I want my caps lock button back!

ChodingYeollie: Anybody wants to trade laptop with me? :D

ChodingYeollie: Myung-ah~You know I love you right? *throws heart Sungyeol style*

KimMyungSoo: *receives it* Fine. I want another sandbox.

DancingHoAegi: Stupid giraffe! All I see now is your name! And seeing your face is already more than enough.

ChodingYeollie: Stupid purple teletubbie! As if seeing you in purple isn't enough, must you wear a purple tutu too?

ChodingYeollie: WOOTS CAPS LOCK! IN YOUR FACE DINO!

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyungs and their craziness. At least we have a normal maknae in Infinite.

KimMyungSoo: Yeah right, a normal maknae that is in a relationship with a teddy bear.

DancingHoAegi: Woohyun hyung, why did you start this convo anyway? I don't want to see Sungyeol's name anymore...

ChodingYeollie: And I don't want to see Hoya's face, , body or whatsoever anymoreeeeee.

OppaNamuStyle: LET'S START ANOTHER KNOWLEDGE QUIZ!

KimMyungSoo: The last in place wants to have a knowledge quiz?

OppaNamuStyle: And you are in no position to speak, number 6!

ChodingYeollie: I swear Myung, your caps lock button is no way better than mine D:

ChodingYeollie: I am going to be the first again!

KimMyungSoo: I don't want to play.

Leader_Gyu: Me too. I am tired.

ChodingYeollie: OLD Sunggyu hyung! Getting tired so easily!

Leader_Gyu: And you are very young?

ChodingYeollie: I am young at heart! <3 <3 <3 <3

KenyanDino: Me three. I wanna play my computer games.

ILoveTeddyBears: Me four! I wanna go on a date with teddy!

DancingHoAegi: Me five. I am uh...sick? YEAH SICK!

OppaNamuStyle: And I am dying =.=||

ChodingYeollie: WOOHYUN HYUNG-AH! DON'T DIE! I NEED YOUR GREASINESS TO OIL MY CREAKY DOOR!

DancingHoAegi: And I need your height to bang on the ceiling and get a concussion and faint.

ChodingYeollie: And I need your body size to block the door from any intruders!

DancingHoAegi: WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING AT?

ChodingYeollie: Notthing, horizontally challenged purple teletubbie :D

OppaNamuStyle: Gyu-ah, You know I love you right? Come on, play with me~*buing buing* *bunny ears*

Leader_Gyu: You know I can't resist your freaking aegyo...fine!

OppaNamuStyle: One down! 5 more to go!

OppaNamuStyle: Yeol-ah~

ChodingYeollie: I am not going to give in so easily like a old hamster did :D

Leader_Gyu: YAH!

OppaNamuStyle: You are so handsome, awesome, wonderful, and such a perfect person should play with me right?

ChodingYeollie: More awesomer than you? More handsomer? Cuter?

OppaNamuStyle: YES *grits teeth*

ChodingYeollie: Okay, admit to it first!

OppaNamuStyle: Lee ing Sungyeol is awesomer, handsomer, cuter than Nam Woohyun, happy? *vomits*

ChodingYeollie: TOTALLY! I WILL PLAY WITH YOU THEN!

OppaNamuStyle: Sungjongie~ *throws a thousand heart at you and teddy* play with me? I love, love, love your teddy bears!

ILoveTeddyBears: Okay!

OppaNamuStyle: Our Hoaegi~

DancingHoAegi: Our Namgrease~

OppaNamuStyle: Play with me? :D

DancingHoAegi: Do you know how to spell a 'no'? N.O.

OppaNamuStyle: How about a Y.E.S?

DancingHoAegi: What would you give me in return?

OppaNamuStyle: Purple curtains, bedsheets, walls and bedframe?

DancingHoAegi: Deal!

OppaNamuStyle: Myungsoo-ah :D

KimMyungSoo: No.

OppaNamuStyle: You don''t want to have with Sungyeol? *gasps*

OppaNamuStyle: SUNGY-

KimMyungSoo: Fine! Yes, I wanna have-

OppaNamuStyle: Woots! Myungsoo is going to play with me too!

KimMyungSoo: You son of a b-

OppaNamuStyle: Tsk tsk, no swearing!

OppaNamuStyle: Dongwoo-yah ^^

KenyanDino: He's not here, I am his evil twin.

OppaNamuStyle: And I am his evil sister *rolls eye*

KenyanDino: Hi, my name is WooDong :) Dongwoo wants me to tell you NO.

OppaNamuStyle: He *sniff* he dosen't *sniff sniff* want to play with *sniff* me? D:

KenyanDino: Nope *cries a river*

OppaNamuStyle: him how about a month of no breakfast if he don't play with me?

KenyanDino: He says it's alright, he can take away :D

OppaNamuStyle: Fine! Be evil to me! Nobody cares about me anyway!

KenyanDino: Aww I didn't mean it that way...

OppaNamuStyle: Then play with me!

KenyanDino: Fine.

OppaNamuStyle: Woots! Everybody is going to play with me!

Leader_Gyu: Bad news kids, Hyoan hyung just called me and said we have a radio broadcast schedule in an hour.

OppaNamuStyle: WHAT ABOUT MY GAME? T.T

Leader_Gyu: Sorry Namu, next time?

KimMyungSoo: Are you that desperate to prove that you are smart hyung?

ChodingYeollie: Too bad it's not possible xD

DancingHoAegi: Sorry hyung! But your intellectual level is um...worthy of other's pity :D

OppaNamuStyle: YAH! I am the vice-president in elementary school!

ChodingYeollie: And I am the president of Lala Land.

Leader_Gyu: Kids! Out of the house now and head to the beauty salon or get killed by Hyoan hyung!

ChodingYeollie: Neh grandpa!

OppaNamuStyle: MY GAME DDD;

\infty

Author's Note: Did a double update today~7th chapter, 7 members of Infinite :D Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry if there is any mistake >< I am too tired to proof read it once again :P I might not be able to update tomorrow? I am going to my grandma's house tomorrow <3 Ahh, her soup is always damn awesome~I will try to update though! But don't get your hopes up too high :D And why am I not seeing any request D: Oh god, I never updated the rest of my stories as fast as this before :> By the way, who's your Infinite otp? Mine is Myungyeol~

Comment Replies:

@woosoogyu: I like writing about Hoya and Sungyeol quarrelling too! And to think I was so afraid that I couldn't make you laugh :D Hope you enjoyed this early Christmas present!

@BalancedCuppycakeHope you don't mind me using your ''horizontaly challenged" quote in this chapter! It is really funny and if you find it uncomfortable, maybe just tell me and I can replace the phrase :D Woah, personality switch? Hmmm Myungsoo becomes all lud and hyper, Sungyeol becomes mysterious and quiet, Sunggyu becomes a diva and Sungjong becomes naggy like a old hamster? Woah, that's scary ><

@Yumileenie: Welcome!! ^^ I love new readers! Glad you love it and hopes it makes you happy everyday~

@Ero-chibi: Oops, my bad ^^ But thanks to you, I have changed it! Thank you for pointing that out! I am so happy that you love the chapter and please love the upcoming chapters even more! I will try to update as soon as possible!

@BinguTOPsii: Glad you found it funny! And please stop laughing! You will need some more laughter at the upcoming chapters!

@dojorockergirl: Of course, our maknae with his diva attitude and his teddy bear that we all love <3

@niyuko: I will try to update soon! But till then, you have 7 chapters to accompany you :D

 

Say hello to your friend Hoya! I say Ho, you say Ya! Credits to the owner of the picture.