Joke.

Infinite's Chatroom.

ChodingYeollie invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

ChodingYeollie: Sunggyu hyung, I am in big trouble :(

DancingHoAegi: Why? ARE YOU PREGNANT?!

ChodingYeollie: OBVIOUSLY NOT. But you are, pregnant with fats~

DancingHoAegi: I AM NOT FAT, I AM MUSCULAR.

ChodingYeollie: Muscles weigh heavier than fats hyung!

ChodingYeollie: More muscles=heavier=chubby purple teletubbie!

ChodingYeollie: I am not knowledge king for nothing!

OppaNamuStyle: That reminds me, MY GAME...

KenyanDino: I always knew Sungyeollie was a woman under that pants with a high pitched scream.

Leader_Gyu: Aigoo Myungsoo ah, why didn't you buy dresses for Sungyeol!

KimMyungSoo: Same reason as why Woohyun hyung never buy a dress for you.

OppaNamuStyle:I don't have to buy since I know Sungjong always have a pile of them.

ILoveTeddyBears: Sungyeol hyung, what happened?

ChodingYeollie: At least somebody who would care about me, thank you Sungjongie.

DancingHoAegi: When are you never in trouble?

Leader_Gyu: So what the hell had happened?!

ChodingYeollie: I spoke informally to the CEO ><

Leader_Gyu: AGAIN?! I thought you would learn your lesson already!

OppaNamuStyle: Pabo yah! Don't you dare leave Infinite!

KenyanDino: I swear Myungsoo is packing his luggage already to leave with Yeollie.

ILoveTeddyBears: Sungyeol hyung! Are you crazy?! We need you!

DancingHoAegi: And I want somebody to quarrel with me *teary eyes*

KimMyungSoo: ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME?

ChodingYeollie: My purple teletubbie! I will miss quarreling with you too!

ChodingYeollie: Myungie-ah, you musn't forget about me okay? Saranghaeyo!

ChodingYeollie: Jongie, our awesome maknae, thanks for helping us with the chores!

ChodingYeollie: Sunggyu hyung, our leader for infinity, our hamster, our money bank!

ChodingYeollie: Woohyun hyung, thanks for being such a greasy namu with cheesy aegyo.

ChodingYeollie: And lastly, Dongwoo hyung, the cutest and kindest dinosaur ever alive!

ChodingYeollie: Saranghaeyo Infinite!

ILoveTeddyBears: *sobs* Are you writing a will now Sungyeol hyung?

OppaNamuStyle: We will miss you too!

Leader_Gyu: I will talk to the CEO myself tomorrow.

KimMyungSoo: Lee Sungyeol! How can you leave me here with 5 crazy idiots? How about our damn promise to travel around the world and see ponies? Are you an idiot or do you hate us so much to actually speak informally to our CEO? I swear I am gonna kill you if you are leaving me here alone KIM Sungyeol! How am I supposed to survive all this without you?!

KenyanDino: YAH! Lee Sungyeol! You are not allowed to leave Infinite!

DancingHoAegi: I need somebody to quarrel with me too, to call me a purple teletubbie!

OppaNamuStyle: I will personally lock all your belongings and not allow you to leave!

ChodingYeollie: I am so touched guys!

KenyanDino: I can hear you crying from your room Yeol.

ChodingYeollie: I just wanna say,

ChodingYeollie: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

ChodingYeollie: I AM SO TOUCHED AT ALL YOUR MESSAGES!

ChodingYeollie: DON'T WORRY GUYS! EVEN IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE, I WON'T!

Leader_Gyu: It's not even April now =.=||

OppaNamuStyle: Nor the first day of every month.

DancingHoAegi: ARE YOU CRAZY OR YOU DUNNO HOW TO READ THE DATES?

ILoveTeddyBears: STUFF YOU HYUNG.

KimMyungSoo: And to think I wrote all that for nothing.

ChodingYeollie: Awww I love you too Myung! :3

KenyanDino: Should we all go giraffe hunting together tonight?

ILoveTeddyBears: I will go sharpen the tools.

DancingHoAegi: I will go and report to the zoo of a dead giraffe.

Leader_Gyu: I will write a will for Sungyeol.

KimMyungSoo: I shall say goodbye to my boyfriend.

OppaNamuStyle: I shall call a funeral parlour.

Leader_Gyu: Let's go giraffe hunting tonight.

ChodingYeollie: You know I love all of you right~

ChodingYeollie: What happened to all the touching messages you left for me just now ><

ChodingYeollie: And Myung! As my boyfriend shouldn't you protect me?

KimMyungSoo: I have protected you enough, be more independent.

ChodingYeollie: I don't see you saying that at night while playing in sandboxes!

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyungs! An innocent maknae here you know!

KenyanDino: Who? YOU?

ILoveTeddyBears: *flips hair* of course, do you have any more maknaes?

ChodingYeollie: DAEYEOL, COME HERE!

KimMyungSoo: I am gonna call Moonsoo here too.

ILoveTeddyBears: HYUNGS, ME ONLY.

DancingHoAegi: You wouldn't be saying you are innocent after having sandboxes with your beloved Chunji.

OppaNamuStyle: Speaking of which, he came to our dorm yesterday Jong.

ILoveTeddyBears: REALLY? :D

OppaNamuStyle: Nah, I was just joking.

ILoveTeddyBears: Argh, what day is it today? Fooling-each-other-day?

Leader_Gyu: Sungyeol-ah, did you do anything wrong this week?

ChodingYeollie: Ani, I am a good boy :D

Leader_Gyu: The CEO wants to see you now.

ChodingYeollie: HUH? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I HAVE BEEN VERY WELL-BEHAVED. WAIT, IS THIS A JOKE?

Leader_Gyu: Would I joke about such things?

ChodingYeollie: OH , I HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING DECENT, I SHALL GO IRON MY CLOTHES NOW! OH MY, WISH ME GOOD LUCK! IF I DON'T COME BACK FROM HIS OFFICE TODAY, LEAVE MY ROOM ALONE AND MYUNGSOO ALONE TOO, I WANT MY CASKET TO BE PINK, HOT PINK! AASLRIJKHGDFJLKSJZF.

ChodingYeollie is offline.

Leader_Gyu: I was just joking.

DancingHoAegi: How funny would it be if Sungyeol appears in front of the CEO with his bunny-ear slippers?

KenyanDino: Wearing something formal too.

ILoveTeddyBears: Revenge is oh so sweet.

OppaNamuStyle: And this is way better than killing that giraffe :D

KimMyungSoo: Should we follow him and see a good show?

ILoveTeddyBears: Good idea hyung!

OppaNamuStyle: I am getting my camera!

\infty

Author's Note: Another update in another day! Happy Birthday to our forever cute dinosaur, Jang Dongwoo! Some Myungyeol moments this time and hope you guys enjoy it! Oh, and btw, I am not against giraffes or hamsters or anything, I love them~:D Aww Infinite's touching message to Sungyeol~ Please comment on what you think! I love reading all your comments <3 Good Nights now! Btw, I don't think I am able to update tomorrow, I have school tomorrow until 6, so please don't expect much of me updating! T^T Anyone knows where I can watch "While You Were Sleeping" with subs? ^^

Comment Replies:

@niyuko: Hahas, I looked away and boomz, another comment from you! ^^ Thank you! Glad you found it cool and romantic! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment more! Hwaiting!

@Sakura999: Erm sorry but what bet? :p I have a little of short-term memory so um can you please tell me what was the bet? ^_^

@Yumileenie: I think I am updating quite fast already, at every day :D But I shall update faster! ^^

@BinguTOPsii: Thank you! Glad you found it cute! Since he's our favourite maknae, he shall always be teased by his hyungs! It's always cute to see Yeollie and Howonnie fight! You are welcome~I like it when I see you happy with my updates!

@4evacw: Thanks to your reminder, I remembered! :D Happy Birthday Dongwoo! Myungyeol is my favourite otp!

@Ero-chibi: Thank you! Glad you found it nice and easy to read! It's nice to see them comparing their dates since they are all so sweet and cheesy! Sunggyu was angry with Dongwoo because he actually disturbed his date with Woohyun ^^ Hmmm, I don't think spiders knows how to eat hamsters? Or our hamster hyung would be long dead by now >< Purple teletubbie is always naughty :P Thank you! You are awesome too!

@woosoogyu: Welcome! ^_~ Glad you couldn't fight the urge, or I would lose an awesome reader like you! Glad you found it hilarious! I always love it when readers find my stories hilarious! It's okay if you laugh so much, I would love it! I love the last word of our purple teletubbie too, it's always awesome~

Aww, no spam today again ><