No more maknae.

Infinite's Chatroom.

ILoveTeddyBears invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

Leader_Gyu: WHAT?

ILoveTeddyBears: Aigoo our Sunggyu hyung shouldn't speaking in such a hostile manner!

KenyanDino: Especially after he had forgotten ALL our presents.

KimMyungSoo: Hyung, I bought your anti-ageing tonic already.

DancingHoAegi: And I booked an appointment with your doctor to check up on your memory already!

ChodingYeollie: And I am going to the pet shop later to change a new hamster!

ChodingYeollie: Hello everyone, the intellectual Sungyeol is back!

DancingHoAegi: Intellectual Spammer Sungyeol

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyper Sungyeol hyung.

KenyanDino: Girrafe Sungyeol.

OppaNamuStyle: Bottom Sungyeol.

ChodingYeollie: PLEASE DON'T BRING THAT UP HYUNG ><

Leader_Gyu: DEAD Sungyeol.

KimMyungSoo: My boyfriend Sungyeol.

ChodingYeollie: AWWW MYUNGIE~ :3

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyungs, can you give me some suggestions for our dates?

ChodingYeollie: The park?

ChodingYeollie: Movies?

ChodingYeollie: Amusement park?

ChodingYeollie: Buy some souveniers for me too!

OppaNamuStyle: Obviously Myungyeol went on a lot of dates before.

ILoveTeddyBears: Ohhh, and 2 idols are supposed to go there and get chased by fans?

DancingHoAegi: I doubt people would even recognise you.

ILoveTeddyBears: *flips hair* who can't recognise me?

ChodingYeollie: Who are you?

ILoveTeddyBears: HYUNG.

ChodingYeollie: Daeyeol? Lost puppy? Fan? Kidnapper?

ILoveTeddyBears: Your worst nightmare~

ChodingYeollie: Spiders?

OppaNamuStyle: You can go to his dorm, on the bed *wriggles eyebrows*

KenyanDino: There wouldn't be any fans too!

DancingHoAegi: And you can find out who tops ^^

Leader_Gyu: Lee Sungjong, go and buy a bottle of detergent now. We ran out of it.

ChodingYeollie: Help me buy a cup of Americano too!

KimMyungSoo: Patbingsu for me.

DancingHoAegi: Vitamin water please!

OppaNamuStyle: Buy some eggs too! It's my turn to cook tonight!

KenyanDino: Um waffles then!

ILoveTeddyBears: DONGWOO HYUNG! The waffles shop is 2 bus stops away! 2 freaking bus stop!

ILoveTeddyBears: And I can't help you guys buy! I am going on a date now!

OppaNamuStyle: Yeah yeah, act all high and mighty after you get a boyfriend!

ChodingYeollie: Where's the kind maknae who would help us buy things when we need it?

KimMyungSoo: Is your date more important or the Infinite family more important?

DancingHoAegi: Then why did you even start this chat?!

ILoveTeddyBears: I just wanted to tell you that Chunji would be coming over at 7.30 pm.

ILoveTeddyBears: And please be presentable.

ILoveTeddyBears: AND the convenience store is less than a block away.

ChodingYeollie: Do you want us to wear a tuxedo too?

OppaNamuStyle: We will give you face too, don't worry!

DancingHoAegi: "Our Sungjongie is very nice!" *vomits at the back*

ILoveTeddyBears: Good *pats head*, now annyeong!

ILoveTeddyBears is offline.

KenyanDino: Why do I feel like I am his dog especially at his last sentence?

ChodingYeollie: Argh, that's why I wanted a y, free and single maknae to help with chores.

Leader_Gyu: I still need that bottle of detergent. Who's going down?

ChodingYeollie: What do you need that detergent for hyung?

Leader_Gyu: To drown you in it. OBVIOUSLY TO WASH CLOTHES.

KenyanDino: You are washing clothes for us? *shimmering eyes*

Leader_Gyu: I am washing for the whole of Woolim too :) OBVIOUSLY NOT!

KimMyungSoo: The day Kim Sunggyu washes clothes for us would be the day his eyes turn bigger.

DancingHoAegi: The day Sungyeol becomes calm and mysterious.

ChodingYeollie: The day Hoya hates purple and becomes a red teletubbie and become slimmer.

OppaNamuStyle: The day Myungsoo likes white.

KenyanDino: The day Woohyun stops being greasy and turns to hate aegyo.

Leader_Gyu: Am I that evil?

ChodingYeollie: No hyung! You are all unicorns and rainbows NOT. :) OBVIOUSLY.

KimMyungSoo: Kim Sunggyu=Evil.

DancingHoAegi: Kim Sunggyu=Old.

ChodingYeollie: Kim Sunggyu=Hamster.

KenyanDino: Kim Sunggyu=Small eyes.

OppaNamuStyle: Kim Sunggyu=Money bank.

Leader_Gyu: Thanks to you guys, my image is sinking.

KimMyungSoo: It already did hyung.

Leader_Gyu: Thanks for that reminder.

DancingHoAegi: Now, should we clean the dorm?

OppaNamuStyle: I wanna buy the cleaning materials!

Leader_Gyu: The last time I check, when you and Sungyeol went to buy, you spent a ing 100 million won.

KenyanDino: You have a solo album now hyung! I can hear your money rolling!

Leader_Gyu: Fine, go and get the money from my wallet.

Leader_Gyu: Woohyun, Sungyeol, you guys go and buy the things.

Leader_Gyu: And don't forget my detergent.

KimMyungSoo: Why can't I go with Yeol?

DancingHoAegi: God knows how you will molest Sungyeol on the way there.

KimMyungSoo: Why must we even clean up the dorm anyway?

KenyanDino: Lazy L!

ChodingYeollie: Because we are all scared of Sungjong's diva temper.

DancingHoAegi: Say hello to Sungjong hitting the teddy bears tonight to vent his anger if we don't clean the dorm.

\infty

Author's Note: I updated today immediately after I came back since I missed you guys! This chapter is kinda short isn't it? >< Went out with some of my friends today and found out how much one could change in just a few years, but friends forever <3, I still love them all. Anyways, hope you liked this chapter and it made you laughed! Please comment and subscribe on what you think! Btw, can I ask you guys a question? Do you guys like me replying to your comments? Or it would be better if I don't reply? Argh, suffering from a writer's block now and I have absolutely no idea on what to write next, maybe I should give it some thoughts later ^^ A short author's note today and hope you enjoyed your day~

Comment's Replies:

@dooseob_saranghae: Aigoo, our leader-nim is getting old and needs more supplements for his memories! I love your comments too! And thanks for loving the updates <3 Myungsoo=Black! Sunggyu got sort of their opposites for what they wanted for Christmas gifts but we all still love our leader gyu :D I agree, GYUJIJI!

@4evacw: I bet he earned loads because of his debut! But much hard work must have came behid the large amount of money! Kyaaa I watched his mv and to be honest, he looks so handsome ^_~ But our leader always looks handsome! Aw, why can't woolim put in some Sungyeol moments too >< I was so afraid that you might kill me without the spams >< Thanks for liking it! I am looking forward to Christmas too! :)

@niyuko: Glad you found it funny! I will update more frequently~Aww thank you! You are a great reader too! Hope you enjoyed this update!

@Yumileenie: I enjoyed reading your comment too! I will try to update frequently :> Hope you enjoyed this update!

@NeverlandParadise: I love you too! Hope you enjoyed this update!

@Myungyeol1999: Thank you for the compliment! Hope you enjoyed this update!

@BinguTOPsii: Hehe, looks like Woohyun is quite too, wanting sandboxes! Neh, I agree, our Grandpa Gyu must stop getting old and have a better memory! I am loving it too!! I was fangurling and spazzing his mv like a crazy person while watching the movie! I hope the others Infinite members can debut solo too! Hwaiting to you too! Loving your comments too and hope you will have more comments!

@Sakura999: Glad it gave you such a reaction and you were laughing! I love seeing my readers laugh! Aww thank you! That comment just made my day! Hope you enjoyed this update!

@Ero-chibi: Since Myungyeol are like polar opposites, they are the perfect pair, since opposites attract~The Infinite members will surely stock up on his supplements and tonics after he bought their presents! Since he just made a debut, he's of course, very generous and he is also afraid of his dongsaeng's reaction if he dosen't go for an exchange! :) I sorta had that in mind when I was writing about the casket part! Because of Sunggyu, everybody spammed and used caps lock, I should really thank Sunggyu for giving everyone such a chance!

@NeolSarangHae: Kim Sunggyu=Old :D Hope you enjoyed this update!

@woosoogyu: Are you feeling better? Please don't overwork youself! :) And your comments never fail to make me smile like an idiot the whole day :D I am sure everyone would want to buy him some tonics now! He should really improve his memories! Finally, because of things they didn't like, no more calm Myungsoo and Dongwoo anymore :D I updated today or you! Hmm, treat it as a get-well-soon gift? ^^ Thank you! I will enjoy the short hours of break but I still wanna update for awesome readers like you :) I enjoyed myself and here I am, typing out this message! Get well soon and hope you enjoyed this update!

Intellectual Sungyeol said hi!:D I love you all!