My Present?

Infinite's Chatroom.

ILoveTeddyBears invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

ILoveTeddyBears: Dongwoo hyung! Happy Belated Birthday!

Leader_Gyu: It was your birthday?

DancingHoAegi: Aniya hyung, it was Santa Claus' birthday =.=||

ChodingYeollie: Aigoo, even the leader don't know our birthdays!

KenyanDino: I am so disappointed in you hyung!

OppaNamuStyle: Somebody is really getting old now!

KimMyungSoo: Apparently the tonics aren't working on you hyung.

ChodingYeollie: Can tonics even work on hamsters?

Leader_Gyu: Ani, but poison can work on giraffes Sungyeol.

ILoveTeddyBears: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

ChodingYeollie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU

DancingHoAegi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANG DONGWOO,

OppaNamuStyle: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

ChodingYeollie: *blows party horn*

Leader_Gyu: Whose idea was it to give the noisiest giraffe a party horn?

KenyanDino: Thank you! Now where are my presents?

DancingHoAegi: You shouldn't have had this convo Sungjongie.

OppaNamuStyle: E-Eh?

KenyanDino: YOU GUYS DIDN'T GET ANY PRESENTS FOR ME?!

ChodingYeollie: I did!

KenyanDino: You did? That's a miracle!

ChodingYeollie: Here, a limited edition pair of mismatched socks!

KenyanDino: Presents don't come from your closet or what you had wore before Yeol.

KenyanDino: And that dosen't make it limited edition!

ChodingYeollie: How did you know? T^T

KenyanDino: You wore them to the dance studio yesterday.

Leader_Gyu: I will treat you to a meal?

KenyanDino: You should have a long time ago Mr. I-have-a-solo-album!

ILoveTeddyBears: I want to eat Kobe beef!

OppaNamuStyle: Lobster for me!

DancingHoAegi: Shark fin soup!

Leader_Gyu: And do I look that rich to you?

KimMyungSoo: You are Infinite's money bank.

Leader_Gyu: How about I cook ramen for all of you?

KenyanDino: I don't trust your cooking hyung!

ChodingYeollie: I shall say goodbye to my parents first!

OppaNamuStyle: Maybe I will book an appointment with the hospital first.

KimMyungSoo: I am going to buy another insurance.

DancingHoAegi: Even a donkey can cook better than you hyung!

ILoveTeddyBears: Bring us overseas hyung!

Leader_Gyu: It's not even your birthday!

ChodingYeollie: Dongwoo hyung! Drain this hamster of all his money!

Leader_Gyu: And I shall drain you of your life Lee Sungyeol.

ChodingYeollie: Hmph, you know you can't leave without an awesome me!

OppaNamuStyle: Somebody bring me a bucket please.

ChodingYeollie: Who was the one begging for me to stay yesterday huh?

ILoveTeddyBears: Argh hyung! Do you know the meaning of self-conscious?!

DancingHoAegi: I know exactly what to give you our Dongwooie!

KenyanDino: Something that starts with 's' and ends with 'x'?

ILoveTeddyBears: A sphinx?

OppaNamuStyle: Shoebox?

Leader_Gyu: Saucebox?

KimMyungSoo: Soundbox?

DancingHoAegi: How about sandboxes?

ChodingYeollie: Since we are all innocent people, let's keep those dirty thoughts to ourselves!

KenyanDino: I am looking forward to your present Howonnie!

Leader_Gyu: Should I buy some earmuffs for you all?

KimMyungSoo: Yeah, that would be good.

ChodingYeollie: For free?

Leader_Gyu: How about in your dreams?

KimMyungSoo: There's no such thing as a free lunch earmuff in this world Yeollie.

ChodingYeollie: Kim Sunggyu is a cheap hamster and an idiot!

Leader_Gyu: YAH! I am your hyung!

ChodingYeollie: :P

Leader_Gyu: You! I swear, I am gonna suffer from a heart attack soon because of you!

ChodingYeollie: That's why you are getting old hyung!

KenyanDino: He's not the choding for nothing hyung.

KimMyungSoo: I am going to have to buy stronger tonics now.

ILoveTeddyBears: Do you need me to get your hunting weapons out hyung?

Leader_Gyu: Yes please, SHARPEN IT.

ChodingYeollie: Myung T^T

KimMyungSoo: Am I your protective shield?

KenyanDino: I pity Myungsoo, apparently he's just a shield.

ChodingYeollie: Aniya! He's also my beloved <3

OppaNamuStyle: And somebody to accompany Yeol to see ponies.

DancingHoAegi: And somebody who have to withstand Yeol's giraffe hugs.

ChodingYeollie: And I pity Dongwoo hyung! For having a FAT purple teletubbie!

ChodingYeollie: Who takes up more than half the size of a bed!

ChodingYeollie: And have to buy more food to feed the heavy teletubbie!

DancingHoAegi: Sunggyu hyung, same time same place, giraffe hunting.

Leader_Gyu: Okay.

ChodingYeollie: WAIT HYUNGS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO KILL ME!

DancingHoAegi: Why?

ChodingYeollie: YOU GUYS LIED TO ME ABOUT THE CEO THING! T^T I WENT TO THE CEO YESTERDAY AND I ALMOST PISSED IN MY PANTS WHEN HE SAID HE WAS NEVER GOING TO SCOLD ME BUT THE NICE PEOPLE YOU GUYS WERE, LIED TO ME AND I WAS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF IN HIS OFFICE! I HATE YOU GUYS! OH AND BTW, THE CEO DECIDED TO GIVE ME A PAY RISE!

DancingHoAegi: Mwoh? Ehhh, don't lie! How can giraffes get pay rises?!

ChodingYeollie: Hahas, I was lying~he just asked me to return to the dorm!

ChodingYeollie: And why can't I get a pay rise if a purple teletubbie can dance?

Leader_Gyu: I am going offline first to prepare for my hunting trip tonight, see you soon Hoya?

KenyanDino: WAIT HYUNG! MY PRESENT!

Leader_Gyu is offline.

KenyanDino: MY PRESENT T^T

DancingHoAegi is offline.

ChodingYeollie is offline.

KimMyungSoo is offline.

OppaNamuStyle is offline.

ILoveTeddyBears is offline.

\infty

Author's Note: Sorry for this late update tonight and I wasn't able to update yesterday >< Anyways, its official, I am really out of ideas and I don't have half a clue on what to write next so suggestions anyone? Just any suggestions? Anyway, a short note today since it's late and I have to catch up on my beauty sleep too, so annyeong~ ^_^

Comment Replies:

@Yumileenie: Since what goes around comes around, Yeol who wanted to fool others got fooled himself! I will try and update sooner~

@BinguTOPsii: He's our forever gullible giraffe! Of course, Myung would go anywhere as long as it's with his Yeol~<3 Don't worry, there's always a giraffe in Infinite that won't die since he's ''awesome''! Thank you for the compliment! Hope you are loving this update too!

@dooseob_saranghae: I LOVE YOU TOO! YOUR COMMENT ALSO BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY~HAHAS MYUNGYEOL, MY FOREVER OTP! I LOVE MYUNGYEOL TOO! DON'T WORRY, I SHALL USE CAPS WITH YOU TOO AND HELLO!

@lucidlyinnnocent: Me too~ I am loving all the couples and shall ship them till death do us part~:P

@milotic55: Yepp it would be a sight :) But too bad I didn't write about their convo and just wrote a short background on their meeting! Hope you enjoyed it though~

@kmin11: I will try and update sooner! Me too~ I like how Myungsoo protects his giraffe and their moments!

@4evacw: Agreed! But I love Woolim's zoo since they have such nice and cute members to play with! Woolim also earns a park with Namu inside!

@Sakura999: Ahhh I get it! I bet they won the bet against Sunggyu since this innocent leader couldn't top with his y namu around!

@woosoogyu: Glad I can always bring laughter into your life! :D Aww, hope you can enjoy your work and shoo away dampen mood! That's my personal favourite line too but don't worry Hoya, you aren't fat at all, but muscular! I was tearing up just a little at their messages to each other but cross our fingers that Infinite would never break up! ^_^ Because of their awesome teamwork, they can then bring laughter and synchronization in their dances and to our lives! Though I didn't update yesterday, but still I hope that this update can help fight your blues away! :D

@Ero-chibi: Glad you love it! Of course, when it comes to his giraffe, he is always protective over him though he may not show it at times! Hmmm too bad it wasn't Sungyeol who invited them this timme but our forever alone maknae, or not, which invited them. Sorry! >< I feel kinda sorry for Woohyun though, for his game, but he can always have a game with himself or the computer! Sungyeol is the boss, boss of giraffes ^_^

Short comments for everyone today and sorry if there's any mistakes >< Love you all~