All I Want For Christmas.

Infinite's Chatroom.

**Double Update for today. Thanks for all your comments and subscription! It gave me such a great motivation to update even more frequently! Anyways, I know it is to early to have a Christmas fanfic but it is just a random story I suddenly thought about so Enjoy~

Leader_Gyu invited DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo, OppaNamuStyle to a conversation.

DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

Leader_Gyu: Give me a list of what you guys want for Christmas.

ChodingYeollie: JINJJA? OUR GREAT LEADER IS GOING TO BUY US CHRISTMAS GIFTS?!

KimMyungSoo: Are you okay Sunggyu hyung?

KenyanDino: Seriously hyung? After 2 years and you are finally going to buy gifts for us?

DancingHoAegi: Did you eat the wrong medicine today hyung?

OppaNamuStyle: Are you Kim Sunggyu?

ILoveTeddyBears: Is the sun going to rise from the West tomorrow?

ChodingYeollie: RETURN SUNGGYU HYUNG BACK TO US YOU ALIEN!

Leader_Gyu: Aish. Don't treat it like a big deal. The CEO gave me a sum of money to buy gifts for you all since we performed extraordinary well for this time's "The Chaser" comeback. BUT each of you are only given a budget of 90,000 won to buy your Christmas gifts.

ChodingYeollie: SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WEREN'T SO KIND.

KimMyungSoo: Stingy.

ILoveTeddyBears: What a nice leader we have.

DancingHoAegi: I can't even buy a new pair of Converse shoes.

Leader_Gyu: Do you think buying gifts for the 6 of you is cheap?! I don't see you buying for me too though!

KenyanDino: Give us more money to spend!

Leader_Gyu: Why don't you tell the CEO that? *grits teeth*

OppaNamuStyle: LEADER-NIM~ *throws heart namu style*

Leader_Gyu: Let's see...NO.

ChodingYeollie: FINE. I want a new dorm.

KimMyungSoo: I want a new car.

OppaNamuStyle: I want a new kitchen.

DancingHoAegi: I want a new dancing studio.

ILoveTeddyBears: I want a new teddy bear.

KenyanDino: I want a new leader.

Leader_Gyu: And I want a new Infinite. -.-"

ChodingYeollie: HYUNG~YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU RIGHT?

DancingHoAegi: I think we should get you a new laptop Yeol. Your caps lock button is OBVIOUSLY SPOILT.

ChodingYeollie: 90000 WON ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO BUY HALF A LAPTOP HYUNG T.T

Leader_Gyu: Tell me what you guys really want, WITHIN THE BUDGET, or no more Christmas gifts.

DancingHoAegi: A new pair of Converse shoes, purple, feet size is 260mm.

ChodingYeollie: You should get yourself a purple teletubbie plushie hyung! Then you guys can be brothers :)

DancingHoAegi: Why not I get you a trip to the zoo and you can stay there with your monkey friends all day long.

ChodingYeollie: I want a set of earphones, pink in colour please!

Leader_Gyu: Seriously pink? -.-''

ChodingYeollie: YEPP! ALL PINK!

ILoveTeddyBears: A new big teddy bear that can talk! Or a makeup set!

Leader_Gyu: No doubt our diva.

OppaNamuStyle: sessions!

Leader_Gyu: NAM WOO HYUN! YOU ARE SO DEAD!

ILoveTeddyBears: That's why I get corrupted.

DancingHoAegi: I have to go to buy earmuffs for tonight.

ChodingYeollie: BUY TWO FOR ME! IN PINK!

KimMyungSoo: Black plaid shirts, checkered pattern.

Leader_Gyu: You have enough of them to open up a new store!

KimMyungSoo: I need more.

OppaNamuStyle: I WANT MORE FANS.

Leader_Gyu: Do you want a air-conditioner then?

OppaNamuStyle: I mean Inspirits!

Leader_Gyu: I swear you stupid Namu, if you don't tell me what you want in material, let's see, how about NO CHRISTMAS GIFTS?

KenyanDino: I want new accessories! New earrings, rings necklaces!

Leader_Gyu: Do you want a women hairband too or a new accessories shop too?

KenyanDino: Sounds nice!

OppaNamuStyle: Just buy me whatever, I got too many things I want~

Leader_Gyu: Fine then, how about books. "How to be less self-conscious" sounds good for you.

OppaNamuStyle: Hyung~ T^T

Leader_Gyu: That's settled. Everybody's Christmas gifts are no longer expected to change and you guys will get your gifts on 24th December, NO WAY EARLIER arraso?

ChodingYeollie: HYUN-

Leader_Gyu: No. Even if you show me your aegyo Yeol, you will only get to see your present on Christmas Eve.

KimMyungSoo: No wonder you are the general of Infinite.

KenyanDino: Fierce and strict.

Leader_Gyu: Do you mean charismatic?

DancingHoAegi: Hell no. Somebody is getting arroogant here.

OppaNamuStyle: Do you want to share the book on self-consciousness with me hyung? :D

Leader_Gyu: Now, Let me tell you what I want for Christmas, don't worry, it's free.

Leader_Gyu: Yeol, no using of caps lock in conversation and be more mature, act your age.

ChodingYeollie: Bu-

Leader_Gyu: I am not done yet, wait.

Leader_Gyu: Namu, no more doing of aegyo in dorms, only for broadcast and for fanservice.

OppaNamuStyle: I don-

Leader_Gyu: WAIT.

Leader_Gyu: Dongwoo, be more sensitive to your surroundings and wake up easier.

Leader_Gyu: Myungsoo, stop buying black plaid shirts and talk more and wake up easier.

Leader_Gyu: Sungjong, stop being a diva and talk to teddy bear and be a man.

Leader_Gyu: Hoya, stop being a purple teletubbie and love other colours.

DancingHoAegi: PURPLE IS MY LIFE.

ILoveTeddyBears: What's wrong with being a diva?! And I am a man too!

KimMyungSoo: It's not hard to wake me up, it's just that I need more sleep and refuse to wake up.

KenyanDino: I am sensitive! It's just that the surroundings are too un-sensitive.

OppaNamuStyle: What's wrong with doing aegyo?! *buing buing* *does all aegyo stuff*

ChodingYeollie: WHY CAN'T I USE CAPS LOCK? >< AND I AM MATURE TOO!

Leader_Gyu: *chokes* Are you ing kidding me? If you are mature, I am a 200 years old turtle already!

Leader_Gyu: Now go to sleep. I expect everyone up by 7.30 am tomorrow and last one up would treat everyone to sashimi.

ILoveTeddyBears: Good luck Dongwoo hyung!

KenyanDino: I will prove to you that I would be the first one up tomorrow!

KimMyungSoo: If pigs could fly.

ChodingYeollie: If Hoya is slim.

DancingHoAegi: I AM NOT FAT, I AM MUSCULAR, STUPID STICK.

Leader_Gyu: Good night everyone!

Leader_Gyu is offline.

ChodingYeollie: That's why Sunggyu hyng is getting old, he needs more sleep :D

KenyanDino: Sungyeol-ah, is it a miracle? You are not talking in caps!

ChodingYeollie: Myung would hit me if I touched the caps button :(

OppaNamuStyle: Thank you Myungsoo-ah!

KimMyungSoo: Sunggyu hyung promised me another plaid shirt if I do so.

ILoveTeddyBears: Sweet dreams hyung!

DancingHoAegi: I am going giraffe hunting tonight, to kill a certain stick who called me fat.

\infty

Author's Note: Did a double update today because all of your comments gave me strength to do so! I am feeling so happy right now after reading your comments! By the way, 90,000 won is around SGD 101.1528 ^^ Please comment if you have any requests you want me to do too! Who is your bias in Infinite? Mine is Sungyeol :) The cute and funny choding <3 Love you all~

Comment replies:

EastSeaStrawberry: Glad you love it! Hope you would like the upcoming chapters too!

b2steenfinite: HELLO! Your commnent made me smile like an idiot too :) Thank you! Hwaiting too neh? :D

woosoogyu: Glad that you thought it was realistic! It was one of my aim :D You are an awesome reader too! Please continue to comment too! It is a pleasure reading your comment!

BalancedCuppycake: It's not that hard actually :) It is kind of enjoying and satisfying! Thank you for your compliment! Hope you would find the upcoming chapters good too!

And now, for spams!

(Does anyone apart from me thinks that Sungyeol looks damn hot here?)

Thank you for reading this chapter! Credits goes to the owners of these pictures.