.Aegi

Infinite's Chatroom.

KimMyungSoo invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBearsOppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, ChodingYeollie to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBearsOppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, ChodingYeollie accepted the invitation.

KimMyungSoo: Jagi

ILoveTeddyBears: Yeah?

OppaNamuStyle: Yeah?

KenyanDino: Yeah?

ChodingYeollie: HE IS MY JAGI. WHY ARE YOU GUYS REPLYING TO HIM.

DancingHoAegi: Wow where did Mr Sunshine go?

KenyanDino: Are you okay yeollie? 

ILoveTeddyBears: I thought it was Gyu hyung's job to be fierce.

OppaNamuStyle: How fierce can he be? xD he is as tame as a hamster on the bed *smirks*

ILoveTeddyBears: Innocent maknae here please!

OppaNamuStyle: Psht I guess somebody needs to learn the correct definition of innocent.

ChodingYeollie: CAN YOU GUYS STOP WITH YOUR OWN CONVERSATION AND LISTEN TO WHAT MY MYUNGIE HAS TO SAY?

DancingHoAegi: Yeol-ah, is it your time of the month again?

ChodingYeollie: SHUT UP TELETUBBIE.

DancingHoAegi: I bet it is. Aigoo must be hard for you to be a girl huh.

ChodingYeollie: And it must be hard for you to be fat.

ChodingYeollie: How long has it been since you can pass through that door teletubbie?

DancingHoAegi: I CAN FIT THROUGH THAT DAMN DOOR YOU STUPID GIRAFFE.

ChodingYeollie: Well obviously you are the stupid one now cuz you keep saying you can pass through that door WHEN YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T.

OppaNamuStyle: Pretty sure you were the one who asked us to stop our conversations and listen to myung, yeol.

DancingHoAegi: See, a perfect example of a certain giraffe being stupid.

KimMyungSoo: I gather all of you today to discu-

OppaNamuStyle: Are you going for an election campaign soon Myung?

KenyanDino: Why so serious Myung?

ILoveTeddyBears: Why so serious?

ILoveTeddyBears: Romiowa julliet, seulpeun reobeuseutoriga a, aniya

OppaNamuStyle: Da jal doel geoya

KenyanDino: Gyeolguk haepi ending’eul aneun neon yeonaesoseol maeniak

Leader_Gyu: Since when do we have 3 SHINee fanboys here?

KimMyungSoo: AS I CONTINUE MY STORY, I gather you guys here to discuss abo-

OppaNamuStyle: Your story?

ILoveTeddyBears: The story of my life

OppaNamuStyle: I take her home

KenyanDino: I drive all night to keep her warm and time

ILoveTeddyBears: Is frozen

Leader_Gyu: Well I don't see you guys being so passionate about singing when it comes to vocal practices.

OppaNamuStyle: You of all people should be the best in vocal practices gyu. With all the practices I give you in be-

Leader_Gyu: SHUT UP.

ChodingYeollie: LISTEN TO MYUNGIE TALK DAMNNIT.

DancingHoAegi: And Mr Grumpy face had another outburst.

ChodingYeollie: Unlike Mr Teletubbie who had an outburst of weight gain.

KenyanDino: Yeol-ah, are you okay? You have had many...moodswings recently.

ChodingYeollie: I DON'T HAVE MOODSWINGS.

Leader_Gyu: Says the person who was laughing just 10minutes ago and being grumpy now.

OppaNamuStyle: Could it be? LEE SUNGYEOL ARE YOU PREGNANT?

KimMyungSoo: WELL IF YOU GUYS COULD LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS SAYING FROM THE START YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE REALISED THAT THIS WAS WHAT I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT, MAYBE YEOLLIE IS PREGNANT CUZ SHE IS HAVING DAMN FREAKING HUGE MOODSWINGS.

KenyanDino: 'She'?

ILoveTeddyBears: Yeol hyung is pregnant?

OppaNamuStyle: Yeol-ah is pregnant?

Leader_Gyu: Yeollie is pregnant?

DancingHoAegi: Grumpyface is pregnant?

ChodingYeollie: I AM?! 

ChodingYeollie: TO HELL WITH GRUMPY FACE, FAT FACE.

OppaNamuStyle: Well that explains the moodswings.

DancingHoAegi: I always knew Lee Sungyeol was a girl.

ChodingYeollie: I thought you wouldn't know anything with fat tissues surrounding your entire body and possibly your brain too.

DancingHoAegi: FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I AM NOT FAT.

ChodingYeollie: Would you rather me use the word obese?

Leader_Gyu: For goodness sake guys, we have a bigger problem on hand.

ILoveTeddyBears: You are right hyung, my nail chipped.

OppaNamuStyle: It's just a nail Jong.

ILoveTeddyBears: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS.JUST.A.NAIL HYUNG?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT ON NAIL ART AND NOW WITH MY NAIL BEING CHIPPED I CANT HAVE PRETTY NAILS ANYMORE AND IF I DON'T HAVE PRETTY NAI-

KimMyungSoo: Hello? My fiancé's pregnancy?

ChodingYeollie: I am pregnant?

ChodingYeollie: Like I am seriously seriously seriously pregnant?

ChodingYeollie: Pregnant as in baby pregnant?

ChodingYeollie: Or pregnant as in Hoaegi's fats that make him look like he had been pregnant for years?

Leader_Gyu: How many times must I tell you guys to use protection!

OppaNamuStyle: Well, it is not as if we use protection baby.

Leader_Gyu: One more word about our lives and it would be one year without any sandboxes. 

OppaNamuStyle: That's what you say *smirks*

ILoveTeddyBears: That means Yeol hyung is bottom? :O

DancingHoAegi: Well, not that it is surprising. How can a giraffe top?

ChodingYeollie: I am sorry Dongwoo hyung.

KenyanDino: Why? :O

ChodingYeollie: You have to be squashed by a FAT teletubbie whenever you guys do sandboxes.

DancingHoAegi: FOR THE LAST TIME SUNGYEOL, I AM NOT FAT.

ChodingYeollie: Gosh Hoaegi, they didn't have tutu skirts in your size XXXXXXXXXXL :(

Leader_Gyu: LEE SUNGYEOL NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DISCUSSING ABOUT HOWON'S TUTU SIZE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PREGNANCY WOULD MEAN TO YOUR FUTURE IN INFINITE?

Leader_Gyu: AND KIM MYUNGSOO HOW MANY TIMES HAD I TELL YOU THAT YOU GUYS MUST USE PROTECTION? IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD FOR PROTECTION YOU COULD ASK FOR HELP.

KenyanDino: I am crying.

Leader_Gyu: AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW. 

KenyanDino: Our leader is finally acting like a leader after xhdhrjskabdjrhs number of years. *wipes teardrop*

OppaNamuStyle: And I am surprised.

Leader_Gyu: Do I want to know the reason why?

OppaNamuStyle: Funny how you didn't suffer from a heart attack after shouting at us. Guess you are not that old after all.

Leader_Gyu: YAH NOT THAT OLD???

OppaNamuStyle: Woohyun hyung, maybe you should bring your boyfriend to a gynae too.

KimMyungSoo: And you were saying that we need to use protection hyung?

ChodingYeollie: OH GOSH MY STOMACH FKING HURTS. SAVE ME MYUNG MY STOMACH HURTS.

KimMyungSoo: Is there something wrong with the baby??

KimMyungSoo: Lee Sungjong call the ambulance now!

KimMyungSoo: Hoya hyung help me pack some of Yeollie's clothes.

KimMyungSoo: Sung-

ChodingYeollie: I NEED TO POO.

Leader_Gyu: ...

ILoveTeddyBears: I am guessing the ambulance is not of any service now.

KenyanDino: Well at least we know Myung is prepared for a baby now.

DancingHoAegi: How come you know so much about pregnancy Myungsoo?

OppaNamuStyle: Are you experienced in pregnancy before? :O

ChodingYeollie: YAH KIM MYUNGSOO ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

KimMyungSoo: THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED READING BOOKS GOSH.

Leader_Gyu: Does manager hyung knows about yeol being pregnant?

KenyanDino: Hang on, it may be a false alarm though.

OppaNamuStyle: There is always this possibility.

ILoveTeddyBears: But I thought males cannot conceive...?

DancingHoAegi: And as much as Yeollie acts like a hormonal teenage girl, he is still a guy...

OppaNamuStyle: Could you be mistaken Myung?

KimMyungSoo: But Yeollie fits in all the criteria a pregnant woman should have.

Leader_Gyu: But the book didn't mention the criterias a pregnant man would have right?

KenyanDino: What's the title of the book you are reading Myung?

KimMyungSoo: "What to do when a woman is pregnant."

ChodingYeollie: WOMAN MYUNG. WOMAN.

ILoveTeddyBears: I am going to prepare a funeral now.

KenyanDino: Bye Myung.

DancingHoAegi: Good luck hyung.

OppaNamuStyle: Rest in peace my friend.

ChodingYeollie: AND WHILE YOU WERE READING ABOUT THOSE BOOKS ON PREGNANCY DIDN'T YOU READ ABOUT THE FACT THAT MAN CANNOT BE PREGNANT? 

KimMyungSoo: WELL YOU BELIEVED ME TOO.

ILoveTeddyBears: The wedding would still go on right?

 

\infty

Author's Note: I know this story was on a damn hiatus for the longest time ever and I am really sorry about it but there has been many things that had happened in my life so I couldn't find the time to update. Really sorry about that >< and though I don't reply to the comments, I assure you guys that I have been reading all of them and I am super touched by it so please don't stop commenting!

And btw, this would be the third last chapter of this story before this story completes.