Falling Sky

Infinite's Chatroom.

ChodingYeollie invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

DancingHoAegi: I am starting to miss the time when Sungyeol ignored us.

ChodingYeollie: And I am starting to miss the time when you were still slim.

ILoveTeddyBears: Waeyo hyung? I was about to go out on a date with Chunji!

OppaNamuStyle: Aww, poor lover boy, is he missing singlehood already?

Leader_Gyu: Why don't you invite him here again Sungjong?

ILoveTeddyBears: And see you guys embarassing yourself? Hell no.

ChodingYeollie: Did you hear?

KimMyungSoo: Screams of your ual frustration needing me?

ChodingYeollie: MYUNG.

ChodingYeollie: THE SKY IS FALLING!

KenyanDino: And Sungyeol became Chicken Little.

OppaNamuStyle: Are you sure it wasn't an acorn or a tree branch that knocked you Yeol?

DancingHoAegi: Too bad it didn't give you a concussion.

ILoveTeddyBears: Are you having a fever hyung?

KimMyungSoo: Is it just an excuse to reduce sandboxes?

Leader_Gyu: Not everything Sungyeol says is ual Myung-nim.

ChodingYeollie: Hmph, and to think I was so kind to tell you that the world is ending ><

KenyanDino: Aigoo, no wonder you are our choding, do you really believe the sky is ending?

DancingHoAegi: Awww our baby choding is reeeally innocent huh?

ChodingYeollie: I can sense sarcasm Hoaegi, harharhar.

Leader_Gyu: Yeol-ah, the world won't end you dummy!

ChodingYeollie: And I thought you guys would comfort me or something T^T

OppaNamuStyle: Do you want me to spread my arms out and say "come here my son"?

KimMyungSoo: Yah, spread your arms or legs to Sunggyu hyung, leave my Yeol babe with me.

ILoveTeddyBears: When you are having too much thoughts, have a lemon candy!

KenyanDino: How about I recommend you to my dentist Sungjong-ah.

DancingHoAegi: And I would bring Sungyeol to the vet to have counselling.

ChodingYeollie: And I would recommend you to a very good slimming center teletubbie.

DancingHoAegi: How would you know of such good slimming centers? Have you been there before?

ChodingYeollie: I am so glad I bought new hunting materials yesterday.

ChodingYeollie: I am so nice! To let you die in peace and happiness that your are thin!

ChodingYeollie: Aren't you guys sad? The world's ending ><

ChodingYeollie: Should we stock up on more food? Hoya would die first without food...

KenyanDino: Despite being emo, we still have the S.S, Spammer Sungyeol!

OppaNamuStyle: Aish, Mr Naive, the world wouldn't end.

ChodingYeollie: And Myung would love white then.

ChodingYeollie: And Sungjong would become manly then.

ChodingYeollie: And Hoya would finally become slim.

ChodingYeollie: And Woohyun hyung would stop being cheesy but becomes tomato sauce.

ChodingYeollie: And Sunggyu hyung would have big eyes and stop nagging.

ChodingYeollie: And Dongwoo hyung would not be a dinosaur anymore.

Leader_Gyu: YAH! I AM NOT NAGGY!

ChodingYeollie: Hyung, are your eyes even open now?

KimMyungSoo: Do you want tonics for enlarging your eyes?

ILoveTeddyBears: Are you sleeping hyung?

OppaNamuStyle: Eh, how can you fall asleep so easily?!

KenyanDino: It's not much of a surprise actually, since hamsters have very small eyes.

DancingHoAegi: Sungyeollie~My weapons wanna say hello to you again. Smile and wave weapons, just smile and wave.

KimMyungSoo: Yeollie, you saw how I was when I am jealous right? Do you wanna see how I am with anger?

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyung! I.AM.A.MAN.

KenyanDino: Stop being a sadist Yeol! Smile!

Leader_Gyu: Yeol, I promise okay? As the leader of Infinite, the world won't end!

DancingHoAegi: And we would stay together forever and alwaaaaaaays.

ILoveTeddyBears: Wah, I am so touched at our leader-nim's words!

KenyanDino: I didn't know a hamster had such good writing skills :P

KimMyungSoo: Don't worry Yeol, even if the world ends, I will be yours.

ChodingYeollie: Aww Myungie, stay away from Woohyun hyung! You are becoming cheesy!

KimMyungSoo: Do you want to be pizza so we would be a perfect match?

ChodingYeollie: I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall. I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

KimMyungSoo: If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

OppaNamuStyle: And you guys say I am cheesy.

DancingHoAegi: And I would have to put up with a freaking giraffe for the rest of my life.

Leader_Gyu: Should we sleep in the living room together tonight?

ILoveTeddyBears: And I have to withstand the 3 couples doing sweet stuff in front of my innocent eyes?

Leader_Gyu: Do you wanna go over to Chunji's then?

KimMyungSoo: We wouldn't miss you if you do.

ChodingYeollie: Stay there for as long as you want!

KenyanDino: It's okay, we won't tell a single soul about it.

OppaNamuStyle: I can even help you move ALL your belongings there.

DancingHoAegi: Aww, I finally can enjoy a peaceful night of sleep.

ILoveTeddyBears: Hmph, fine then! Goodbye!

ILoveTeddyBears is offline.

OppaNamuStyle: I just saw Sungjong's mother car parked outside our dorm.

KenyanDino: And he said he is a man?

KimMyungSoo: A baby who wants his mum to fetch him home.

DancingHoAegi: He had better bring kimchi back from home tomorrow.

ChodingYeollie: Why didn't he go to Chunji's?

KenyanDino: Teen Top's leaving in a dorm right? Maybe he didn't want to trouble them.

Leader_Gyu: He could have just told us though.

ChodingYeollie: You guys promised right? That the world wouldn't end?

KenyanDino: Cross my heart.

DancingHoAegi: Yes sir *salutes*

OppaNamuStyle: I promise.

Leader_Gyu: I swear, on Infinite.

KimMyungSoo: If it ends, I will end it with you.

ChodingYeollie: What if it ends?

Leader_Gyu: It won't.

ChodingYeollie: What if?

DancingHoAegi: It won't.

ChodingYeollie: What if?

KenyanDino: It won't.

ChodingYeollie: Hyung, you do know that I am a choding right? I can continue this game for a long time!

KimMyungSoo: It won't Yeol, trust me.

ChodingYeollie: If it does, I am gonna kill Hoya and invite the whole of Korea for a barbeque party.

\infty

Author's Note: Credits to woosoogyu for this suggestion of doomsday for this chapter! You know, this chapter was supposed to be updated yesterday, but because of a certain sleepyhead who typed this out and fall asleep on the table, she could only update it today  >< I even had a nightmare about this yesterday T^T Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^_^ For those comments I didn't reply to, sorry! But I read all the comments already and lemme give you all a great, big hug! :3 Btw, what countries are you guys from? I am from Singapore!~:D

Comment REplies: (only for chp 21)

@woosoogyu: (chp 21) Aww hope you are recovering soon frim your sore throat already! Get well soon and please continue laughing! :D Thanks to your suggestion, ta dah~you saw their reaction for doomsday already! Hope you will enjoy and like it! ^_^

@Ero-chibi: Thanks ^_^ Since our giraffe would need a cute theme song, that barbie girl song would be damn suitable for him! Hope it dosen't and would never get old on you! I will try my best to update soon? ^_^

@HyunLyeol_Kim: Thanks for the compliment! Oh? That's a good idea, I will include Moonsoo and Daeyeol in the next chapter! Hope you don't mind ^_^ I will try my best to update soon? ^_^

@ChuYuRi: Glad that you are loving it! :3I will be looking forward to your next comment soon! ^_^ Bickering is a way of showing their brotherly love for each other so that's why they always bicker? ^_^

@Yumileenie: I will try my best ^_~

Angel Chunji said hi~Credits to the owner of the pics :D