No Doubt Our Jealousy King

Infinite's Chatroom.

KimMyungSoo invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, ChodingYeollie, KenyanDino to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino accepted the invitation.

 

DancingHoAegi: Woah, am I seeing things wrong? Kim Myungsoo actually started a convo with us!

KimMyungSoo: Has anyone seen my Yeolliepop?

Leader_Gyu: nd somebody was calling me forgetful when I forgot where my boyfriend is.

ILoveTeddyBears: Did he go to the zoo to meet his family members?

OppaNamuStyle: Or to the kindergarten where his friends are?

DancingHoAegi: To the aquarium to see fishes?

Leader_Gyu: Dead?

KimMyungSoo: Hyung.

KenyanDino: He went to the amusement park with B2ST's Doojoon.

KimMyungSoo: MWO?!

ILoveTeddyBears: How did you know hyung?

KenyanDino: I heard them on the phone last night before I fell asleep.

KimMyungSoo: How come I didn't hear a thing?

KenyanDino: Let's see, who was the one who slept like a dead log as soon as he reached home?

OppaNamuStyle: Kim.

DancingHoAegi: Myung.

Leader_Gyu: Soo.

KenyanDino: Apparently they have always been talking on the phone for very long times.

DancingHoAegi: Wooots, I didn't know that Sungyeol is charismatic enough to attract others.

OppaNamuStyle: He wore something very nice before he left the house too.

KimMyungSoo: He's going to be so dead when he reaches home.

ILoveTeddyBears: Anybody wants earmuffs tonight?

Leader_Gyu: Myungsoo-ah, are you jealous?

KimMyungSoo: Me? Jealous?

Leader_Gyu: Obviously.

OppaNamuStyle: Serves you right for not treating him well.

ILoveTeddyBears: You don't have to feel jealous and shy for admitting to it hyung!

DancingHoAegi: I swear, Myungsoo is banging his head on the kitchen table now.

KenyanDino: We are going to have to buy a new kitchen table again later.

KimMyungSoo: How can he go to the amusement park with another idol?!

KimMyungSoo: Is Doojoon-shi attached to anyone?

DancingHoAegi: I am not so sure myself.

OppaNamuStyle: Maybe not?

ILoveTeddyBears: He's quite attractive actually.

Leader_Gyu: Sungyeol just called me and said that he might be coming home later than dinner.

KimMyungSoo: WHY NOT ASK HIM IF HE WOULD LIKE TO STAY THERE OVERNIGHT TOO AND NOT COME BACK TONIGHT AND LEAVE HIS BOYFRIEND HERE ALONE AND PLEASE ASK HIM IF HE REMEMBERED THAT HE'S ALREADY SOMEBODY'S PROPERTY AND DON'T TRY TO TEST HIS BOYFRIEND'S PATIENCE AND PLEASE REMIND HIM THAT HE'S KIM SUNGYEOL. THANK YOU.

ILoveTeddyBears: And you aren't jealous?

DancingHoAegi: I already said no ing way.

OppaNamuStyle: Come on Myungsoo, just admit to it!

KenyanDino: I swear, your eyes are like on burning fire now.

Leader_Gyu: Do you wanna leave the dorm to find your boyfriend Myungsoo?

KimMyungSoo: Why should I? He will be able to come back home since he left. And Mr Doojoon would be able to send him home too isn't it? Since he's playing at the amusement park now, why not ask him to just enjoy himself fully and forget sbout Kim Myungsoo then.

DancingHoAegi: You.Are.Jealous.

KenyanDino: Lol, Myungsoo is packing his bag to go out now.

Leader_Gyu: Yah Myungsoo-ah, they are at the amusement park near Hongdae.

ILoveTeddyBears: You can take the bus numbered 133 to reach there.

OppaNamuStyle: Sungyeol should be at a cafe drinking Americano now.

KimMyungSoo: Who says I am going to the amusement park to find him?

DancingHoAegi: Then why are you bringing disguises in your bag?

ILoveTeddyBears: And there's a GPS on your phone to the amusement park.

OppaNamuStyle: And you are carrying your promise ring to Sungyeol.

Leader_Gyu: And you are even wearing what Sungyeol likes you to wear most.

KenyanDino: You don't even wear that unless you guys are going on a date.

KimMyungSoo: Can't I wear them? And I am going to visit my mother, not to the amusement park.

KimMyungSoo: And can somebody help me buy some new hunting tools?

DancingHoAegi: I volunteer!

KimMyungSoo: Thanks hyung, my mum's calling, I have to go now.

OppaNamuStyle: Are you sure it's hunting tools you need and not earmuffs we need?

KimMyungSoo is offline.

ILoveTeddyBears: Awww, that's so sweet, Myungsoo hyung is jealous!

KenyanDino: Hey, we have a perfect view of the bus stop from here, we can see which bus Myungsoo took!

Leader_Gyu: Isn't that bus 133 coming?

DancingHoAegi: Myungsoo is getting on it too.

OppaNamuStyle: And he said he wasn't going to find Sungyeol.

KenyanDino: His house is in the opposite direction too!

ChodingYeollie is online.

ChodingYeollie joined the conversation.

ChodingYeollie: MISS ME?

Leader_Gyu: Lee Sungyeol! Where the hell did you go?

ChodingYeollie: Tsk tsk, I thought I told you this morning already hyung?

ChodingYeollie: Had you forgotten about it again?!

ChodingYeollie: I went to film for my drama!

ChodingYeollie: Aigoo, eat some more tonics hamster hyung!

OppaNamuStyle: And Mr Dongwoo here said you went to the amusement park.

ChodingYeollie: I did! To film for a part where I had a date with my partner!

KenyanDino: Then why did you talked with B2St's Doojoon yesterday?

ChodingYeollie: Why would I talk to him on the phone? I don't even have his number!

ILoveTeddyBears: Then who's the Doojoon you were talking to?!

ChodingYeollie: Ah, you mean Park Doojoon? He's my director!

DancingHoAegi: Oh.My.ing.God.

KenyanDino: Sungyeol-ah, you might want to hide first.

DancingHoAegi: Or protect your tonight.

ChodingYeollie: Why?

OppaNamuStyle: I really hate to destroy your innocence but apparently Myungsoo would have some serious sandboxes session with you tonight.

KenyanDino: After we accidentally make him jealous over your ''date''.

ChodingYeollie: *gulps* WAAAAH I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEEE!

ChodingYeollie: SAVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Leader_Gyu: Poor Yeollie, has your even recovered from last time's session?

ChodingYeollie: It's feeling all happy and unicorny now....OBVIOUSLY NOT!

ILoveTeddyBears: That's why he's called our jealousy king...and our dirty-minded king.

ChodingYeollie: Sunggyu hyung~Woohyun hyung~Can I sleep with you guys tonight? Pwetty pwetty pwease?

Leader_Gyu: To save your from being abused, bring your blanket over now.

OppaNamuStyle: Do you want to hide in our closet first?

ILoveTeddyBears: Why don't you want to sleep in our room hyung?

ChodingYeollie: Do you even have enough space for me to sleep with a fat teletubbie and hundreds of soft toy?

\infty

Author's Note: After a week of hiatus, I AM FINALLY BACK! Woots, cue the fireworks, cue the cheers, I finally updated! Missed you guys so much! Hahas, I immediately updated as soon as I got home and ta-dah! This chapter is for minheeL who requested for Myungyeol fluff, hope you guys enjoyed it! Please subscribe and comment on what you think! I would try and update frequently for now~:D Hugs and Kisses :3

Comment Replies:

@dooseob_saranghae: Yepp, I bet Sunggyu and Hoya have a common enemy, our cute Sungyeollie ^_^ I love you too! *hugs* Since Myungsoo rarely talks in the chats, why not give him 2 awards that suits him the most? :D Yeollie must have run alot because of Myungsoo and his sandboxes sessions already, poor yeollie, his giraffe legs must help him alot!

@BinguTOPsii: He's only dirty minded when it comes to his Sungyeol~Oh my hogod, I saw the video and I was spazzing like a fangirl already xD Thanks for the tip! I will use 'ban sa' next time when I have to write 'reject'! So glad that you were so excited at my updates! Saranghae too, for reading and commenting!

@4evacw: He's not okay in this chapter though, Myung will surely get his revenge >< Hope this chapter is satisfying for you!

@woosoogyu: I enjoyed my camp! Hope you enjoyed this chapter~^_^ Missed you loads too!

@delusion_rider: Glad I can always make you smile! :D

@Yumileenie: Yepp Sungyeol got his revenge from Myungsoo! I will try and update frequently from now~

@minheeL: Thanks for loving it <3 Hope this chapter suits your request and hope you enjoyed it! I will keep updating, don't worry! ^_^

@Ero-chibi: (for chapter 15) Glad you loved that! Though our namu may be an idiot boyfriend, we all know he still loves his hamster alot~Of course, since Sungyeol is a choding, he would always be a total kid and his reaction when Myungsoo wants sandboxes? Just run away ^_^

@Ero-chibi: (for chapter 16) Hamstergyu would only turn childish when he gets angered by a giraffe :D Since Sungjong is foreveralone, why not invite his boyfriend here to accompany him too? Yepp, welcome Chunji ^_^ Because of Sungyeol's playful speech, everybody wants to kill him for being so straightforward. Since Myung wouldn't want his boyfriend to be dead, he would want some other ahem things...Glad you are loving that part! ^_^ Hoya bought some new hunting tools for Myungie this time! As Woohyun is Infinite's umma, of course he will respond when his son called hi :D

@Ero-chibi: (for chapter 17) I was so afraid that that chapter wasn't that awesomely done but hey, you like it! Just squealing so hard because you like the chapter! Totally agreeing with your sentence "though he knows how to act innocent, he's a bloody et" Hope you liked this chapter!
 

Enjoy~