Debt Collector

Infinite's Chatroom.

KenyanDino invited DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, Leader_Gyu, KimMyungSoo, OppaNamuStyle to a conversation.

DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, Leader_Gyu, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

KenyanDino: Since it's coming to the end of 2012 already, I want to collect my debt ^_^

ChodingYeollie: I THOUGHT YOU ARE THE ANGEL OF INFINITE!

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyung! I don't even have the money to return you anything! I just bought a brand new make-up set!

DancingHoAegi: Again? =.=||

ILoveTeddyBears: There was an offer! Do you want to be my first guinea pig to try?

ChodingYeollie: Let Sunggyu hyung try! A hamster and a guinea pig looks similar anyway!

Leader_Gyu: Lee Sungyeol, do you still want father's day?

KimMyungSoo: Hyung, do I even owe you any money?

OppaNamuStyle: *whistles and walks away innocently*

DancingHoAegi: Dongwooie~you do know you are the best right? :3

KenyanDino: Sunggyu hyung, You owe me a thank you from helping you buy detergent!

Leader_Gyu: Just like that? Thank you?

KenyanDino: Welcome!

ILoveTeddyBears: And I thought you wanted us to pay you money hyung!

KenyanDino: Woohyun, you owe me a cup of coffee after I paid for yours in May!

OppaNamuStyle: I will buy you another one tomorrow.

Leader_Gyu: What the hell Dongwoo, you still remembered what happened in May?

ChodingYeollie: Since his memory isn't as small as a hamster like yours hyung!

KimMyungSoo: Hyung, have you been eating the tonics I have been giving you?

KenyanDino: Myungsoo-ah, the tonics might not have effects on hamsters!

ILoveTeddyBears: Dosen't mean that if you can't remember what happened in May, others would forget too hyung!

DancingHoAegi: I doubt that he even remembered we had our comeback on May...

OppaNamuStyle: Hyung, do you still remember who I am?

Leader_Gyu: YAH! Do you guys want to see more sun rises?

KenyanDino: Myungsoo-ah, you owe me a ''please'' after every favour.

KimMyungSoo: I will remember to say it next time.

Leader_Gyu: This isn't call repaying debts, Dongwoo. It's called being polite now.

KenyanDino: Hobabe, you owe m-

DancingHoAegi: I will give you something you would love later darling.

OppaNamuStyle: Vocal practice?

DancingHoAegi: Nah, we are doing some dance practice this time.

KenyanDino: Yeol-ah, you owe me a chocolate cupcake!

ChodingYeollie: Should I repay you with my hot body too?

Leader_Gyu: Yah Sungyeol! Aren't you scared of making Myungsoo jealous again?

ILoveTeddyBears: A reenactment of last few weeks?

OppaNamuStyle: Has your even recovered?

KimMyungSoo: Sungyeollie? Would you like to walk tomorrow?

KenyanDino: You don't even have a hot body to start with Yeol.

ChodingYeollie: At least I am better than a purple teletubbie with a round tummy!

DancingHoAegi: YAH! I don't have a round tummy like a certain giraffe does!

ChodingYeollie: I AM A BARBIE GIRL~

Leader_Gyu: In a freaking zoo~

OppaNamuStyle: You can brush his tail,

KimMyungSoo: Or touch him anywhere.

DancingHoAegi: Come on giraffe, let's go eat grass.

KenyanDino: OHOHOHOH

ILoveTeddyBears: WOO-OH-OH.

Leader_Gyu: Are you sure that wasn't a typo Sungyeol? Mwo? Barbie?

ILoveTeddyBears: If one day Sungyeol hyung turns into a barbie, say hello to my life as Ms Universe.

OppaNamuStyle: Or say hello to the sun rising from the North.

ChodingYeollie: Or say that Hoya finally turned slim :D

DancingHoAegi: Sungyeol-ah, my hunting weapons are itching to say hello to you again.

ChodingYeollie: And the slimming center hopes you would be able to visit their shop soon.

ChodingYeollie: Or you might risk breaking the whole building since you are too heavy ^_^

DancingHoAegi: That's it. My hunting weapons are coming over to say hello.

ChodingYeollie: I will treat them coffee!

KenyanDino: Sungjongie, you ow-

ILoveTeddyBears: A make-up tutorial? Come to my room now hyung!

KenyanDino: E-Eh? Sungjong-ah, there's no need to!

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyung! Whatever I owe you, I must return it to you!

KenyanDino: But you didn't owe me that, you are too kind!

ILoveTeddyBears: I don't care-eh-eh-eh-eh~

ILoveTeddyBears: Oh? Dongwoo hyung, why did you lock the door to your room?

Leader_Gyu: The last time I check, when Sungjong helped our manager do make up, he had an allergy reaction for a week.

DancingHoAegi: And when he offered to help my mother, she didn't dare come and visit our dorm anymore.

ChodingYeollie: My mother was even jealous at the amount of make-up he has.

KenyanDino: People might misunderstood that it's a girl's room instead.

DancingHoAegi: My poor manly room.

KimMyungSoo: That's why he's our diva maknae-nim.

OppaNamuStyle: Poor Chunji, does he know that he's going to be Jong's experiment?

ChodingYeollie: And does Dongwoo hyung know how to differ between when you are pregnant and when you are fat?

DancingHoAegi: Oh? What's that my hunting weapons? You would like to bring some friends along? My pleasure.

ChodingYeollie: Our Howonnie, you wouldn't need a shield right? Since your body is bouncy enough to deflect all the bullets :D

DancingHoAegi: Do you know why giraffes are so tall? Because they are afraid of people knowing how small their brain is.

ChodingYeollie: Oh, I am feeling so hungry now, but never mind, wherever there is meat, lurks Lee Howon.

 

Author's Note: OMG...this chapter is so fail >< I think the writer's block is knocking on my door again T^T I ahve absolute no idea of what to write and that explains the late update >< Sorry! :( Anyways, um thank you all for the comments so much <3 I really love reading it, and whenever I feel down, it's my source of happy virus :D I can't reply to your comments today again since it's really late now and I have to catch up on my beauty sleep I have lost for these few days, so till next time? ^_^ :3 Credits to the owner of the main image I used .