Hahaha, Solo?

Infinite's Chatroom.

ChodingYeollie invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ILoveTeddyBears, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

ChodingYeollie: AYO!

KimMyungSoo: I knew it was the wrong choice to give you 2 cups of Americano in the early morning.

OppaNamuStyle: Here comes a random, non-productive conversation again.

ChodingYeollie: At least I give everyone entertainment whenever we chat!

KimMyungSoo: Are you sure?

KenyanDino: I remembered that I had to bang the wall from embarrasment the last time we talked Yeol, for having such an embarrrasing owl.

ILoveTeddyBears: Pass me a knife first somebody, so I can kill Yeol hyung immediately if he said something wrong.

DancingHoAegi: I can volunteer to call the funeral parlour.

Leader_Gyu: I bet that the funeral parlour is feeling damn happy with all the businesses we are giving them.

ILoveTeddyBears: Why did you call us here hyung? My beauty sleep is disturbed because of you.

DancingHoAegi: Its 11am already Jongie, are you a pig?!

ILoveTeddyBears: Not me Hoya hyung, you are the pig.

ChodingYeollie: Well, I held this important meeting today to..

DancingHoAegi: Strike off important. Nothing important ever comes out of your mouth.

ChodingYeollie: Is that an oink i heard Mr Piggy?

DancingHoAegi: Well, nobody is hearing you squaking away Mr Owl.

Leader_Gyu: Just speak your mind Yeol.

ChodingYeollie: Wow, are you curious of what I am going to say next hyung? :D

Leader_Gyu: I AM SO EXCITED OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY. YAY. Happy?

OppaNamuStyle: He just wants to get everything over and done with.

KenyanDino: Why do I have a feeling that this conversation is going no where?

ChodingYeollie: I AM GOING SOLO!!! ASFJBKVLSCJMVBFKGESC

OppaNamuStyle: YAY.

ILoveTeddyBears: You sound so excited hyung.

DancingHoAegi: Are you gonna *sniff* leave us? *sniff sniff*

ChodingYeollie: Are you gonna miss me teletubbie?

DancingHoAegi: FINALLY! MY LIFE IS FINALLY PEACEFUL!

ChodingYeollie: YAAAAAH! Stop denying, you will always need an awesome me to spice up your life!

DancingHoAegi: When hell freezes over, I may consider.

ChodingYeollie: Why not when you burnt all your fats?

DancingHoAegi: Sorry to break your bubble honey, but I do not have as much fats as you, chubby cheeks.

ChodingYeollie: Stupid teletubbie, how can you type? Your fingers must be too fat to even touch one key off the keyboard.

DancingHoAegi: Oh my, Sungyeol-ah, do you mind rolling over? You are blocking the whole door.

ChodingYeollie: Why? Do you wanna leave the house? I am pretty sure that the pig sty welcomes you alot.

DancingHoAegi: I saw you in the sky Yeol, your bird friends are hoping that you can join them soon, cuckoo head.

KenyanDino: Hahahas, what a funny joke Yeol.

OppaNamuStyle: Yeollie. it's not April Fool's yet.

ILoveTeddyBears: If Yeollie hyung goes solo, Hoya hyung would become slim.

DancingHoAegi: LEE SUNGJONG. Surviving a stupid giraffe is enough, I don't want to endure another crazy diva.

ILoveTeddyBears: Well, looks like somebody is sleeping on the couch today~

DancingHoAegi: Yah! You can't kick me out of my own room, I am your hyung!

ChodingYeollie: I doubt he can even fit onto the couch!

DancingHoAegi: I am not even fat, you crazys.

KenyanDino: Yah, don't disturb my boyfriend anymore, you can stay in my room tonight.

DancingHoAegi: You are the best Dongwooie~

ILoveTeddyBears: "You are the best Dongwooie" ewww mushy much.

DancingHoAegi: Well, at least I am not like somebody with no love life.

ChodingYeollie: ANDWAEEE! I don't want to sleep with a pig! Dongwoo hyung!

KimMyungSoo: Hyung, our room is overflowing with people already.

ChodingYeollie: I might suffocate to sleep tonight T^T

Leader_Gyu: Hoya, just sleep in your own room tonight.

ILoveTeddyBears: Fat chance.

OppaNamuStyle: Now, we have steered very off topic.

KenyanDino: Nice joke you shared Sungyeol.

ChodingYeollie: It's true! Why don't you all trust me?!

Leader_Gyu: What are you gonna sing then?

DancingHoAegi: I bet he's gonna sing Three Little Bears.

ChodingYeollie: YAH! My singing skills isn;t that lousy teletubbie.

KimMyungSoo: What about me then?

OppaNamuStyle: He's just worried that his sandboxes session.

ChodingYeollie: Awww Myungie,  let me give you a hug, don't cry!

KimMyungSoo: Who said I was crying?

DancingHoAegi: We might have to buy a new computer for you Myungsoo, after your tears wet your computer.

Leader_Gyu: Where the hell did all our tissue boxes go?

KenyanDino: Maybe it's with Myung.

OppaNamuStyle: Oh gosh, must you use up all the four tissue boxes?

KimMyungSoo: I SAID, I WASN'T CRYING.

ChodingYeollie: *gasp* Y-You used c-c-caps l-lock M-Myungie.

ILoveTeddyBears: Cue the fireworks, Myungsoo hyung finally showed some expressions on the chat room!

DancingHoAegi: Have to stock up on food now, the world is obviously ending.

ChodingYeollie: Tsk tsk, greedy pig, only thinking about food.

DancingHoAegi: Not going to share it with you when the world really ends owl, hope that you can starve to death.

KimMyungSoo: I wanna go solo with you too Yeollie.

ChodingYeollie: Jeongmal? Waaaah! How I wish that could really happen!

Leader_Gyu: You can just tell Manager or Sajangnim to consider adding Myungsoo Yeol.

ILoveTeddyBears: Ehh Yeollie hyung! Why are you leaving the house?

ChodingYeollie: AHAPPY APRIL FOOL'S GUYS! I AM NOT GOING SOLO! THOUGH I WISH TO T^T.

Leader_Gyu: LEE SUNGYEOL! NICE OF YOU TO LIE TO US AGAIN, MAYBE I SHOULD TELL OUR SAJANGNIM TO SEND YOU TO THE KINDERGARTEN SO THAT YOU CAN BE WITH YOUR YOUNG AND INNOCENT FRIENDS INSTEAD OF BEING IN A PLACE THAT IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOUR MENTALITY TO ACCEPT AND YOU CAN FOREVER LIE TO YOUR KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS BECAUSE ONLY INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE YOU!

OppaNamuStyle: Chill Gyu hyung, you might get a heart attack.

ILoveTeddyBears: Wow, finally the hamster erupted.

KimMyungSoo: I would suggest that everyone buys earmuffs tonight, I am going to give Sungyeol a rough punishment.

DancingHoAegi: Nice decision to escape out of the house first Yeol.

Leader_Gyu: Guess who's going to be locked up of our dorm tonight?

\infty

Author's Note: I ove everybody an apology here for not updating for so long...I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I am really sorry for not updating for such a long time. Part of it was because of all the tests I had since after Chinese New Year and part of it was because I don't have any idea on what to write at all. I know some of you may be killing me mentally for being such a lousy author for not updating and I understand that some people really hates authors who don't update like forever. So I finally updated and please forgive me for not updating frequently >< And um I might not be able to update as frequently now since I am in Secondary 3 and the homework load just comes gushing at you. Once again, I am so sorry for not updating! Please forgive me and enjoy this update :) Btw, credits to the owner of the pictures.

And um, some of you may be confused when I wrote that Myungsoo said that their room is overcrowded. That's because when Infinite changed into a new dorm, Hoya and Sungjong share a room; Woohyun and Sunggyu share a room; Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo share a room.

Once again, I am sorry!!