I am in love?

Infinite's Chatroom.

ILoveTeddyBears invited Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo to a conversation.

Leader_Gyu, DancingHoAegi, ChodingYeollie, OppaNamuStyle, KenyanDino, KimMyungSoo accepted the invitation.

 

ILoveTeddyBears: HYUNG~

Leader_Gyu: Yah Lee Sungjong...did you forget to eat your medicine again?

OppaNamuStyle: Come back here Lee Sunggyu! We have to continue with something!

ChodingYeollie: Wooots, what is it that you have to continue hyung? Can I join in? Can I? Can I? Can I? :DD

KimMyungSoo: No.

KenyanDino: Activities on the bed? Thank goodness my room is quite far away from yours...

DancingHoAegi: No wonder I could hear somebody loudly just now.

Leader_Gyu: WE WERE HAVING UM-

OppaNamuStyle: VOCAL PRACTICES!

KimMyungSoo: And I would believe you because?

Leader_Gyu: Yah! Are you contradicting your leader?!

DancingHoAegi: Using the age factor and the position to threaten us again. Tsk Tsk.

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyungs! We are here today because I have something to tell you...not to discuss about your life!

ChodingYeollie: Aww, you are just jealous because you don't have anyone to do it with! Mehrong~

KenyanDino: Yah Kim Myungsoo, bring your boyfriend to the mental asylum please.

ChodingYeollie: Hoya hyung! Bring Dongwoo hyung back to the zoo!

DancingHoAegi: Our dorm is already a zoo.We have got a hamstergyu, a nambunny, a dinowoo, a sungowl, a myungkitty and a jongpuppy.

KimMyungSoo: He can make his own way there. He's been there many times already.

ChodingYeollie: Hmph, why is everyone rejecting me today? *pouts*

ILoveTeddyBears: HYUNGS! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!

OppaNamuStyle: You are a girl?

ChodingYeollie: You are moving out of the dorm?

Leader_Gyu: You are dying?

DancingHoAegi: You killed someone?

ILoveTeddyBears: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I AM IN LOVE~

ChodingYeollie: Oh gosh...I pity that person...

KenyanDino: And I pity Myungsoo for having you as a boyfriend.

ChodingYeollie: YOU STUPID DINO!

KimMyungSoo: Finally someone who understands me...thank you hyung.

OppaNamuStyle: Who's that lucky person? Your mum?

ILoveTeddyBears: Guess it! He's just so perfect~

DancingHoAegi: He? Hmmm...Lee Hoya?

ILoveTeddyBears: Stupid purple teletubbie...even if you offer yourself, I will pass!

DancingHoAegi: YAH LEE SUNGJONG! I am your hyung!

ChodingYeollie: The bed?

ILoveTeddyBears: Stuff you hyung, that lamp post seems like the perfect person for you. Go say hi.

KimMyungSoo: He's already got a perfect boyfriend and he's typing this message right now.

ChodingYeollie: Aww Myungie~ I love you too! Let me give you a kiss! :3

Leader_Gyu: Kids and their drama nowadays...gosh, what has happen to our society?

ChodingYeollie: AND YOU DON'T DO DRAMA? COME ON! WHO WAS THE ONE ARGUING WITH NAMU YESTERDAY OVER CHICKEN?

ChodingYeollie: And hyung, are you admitting that you are old?

ILoveTeddyBears: Gosh, why can one simple statement of mine develop so drastically?

KenyanDino: Just say it Lee Sungjong, I am tired of seeing Yeollie's name here already.

ChodingYeollie: Come on hyung! My name is awesome! Naega Lee Sungyeol imnida!

OppaNamuStyle: The reason why we steer of topic is because of you Sungyeol.

ILoveTeddyBears: I AM IN LOVE WITH MY TEDDY BEAR! ISN'T HE CUTE?

ChodingYeollie: *spits out coffee* WHAT THE HELL?

KenyanDino: *wipes coffee off face* Gosh, what has the world become?

OppaNamuStyle: Somebody bring Sungjong to the mental asylum please.

DancingHoAegi: Yah Lee Sungjong, are you drunk or unconscious?

KimMyungSoo: Kill him please, somebody just do it.

Leader_Gyu: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YAH LEE SUNGJONG! ARE YOU DESPERATE FOR LOVE? A TEDDY BEAR, A ING TEDDY BEAR THAT WOULD ONLY SMILE AT YOU AND LET YOU HIT HIM TO VENT YOUR ANGER? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE TERM LOVE? I SWEAR ON INFINITE THAT I HAVE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU. GO LOOK FOR A REAL, TALKING MAN THAT CAN BREATHE AND ALL IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD THEN YOU SAY YOU ARE IN LOVE. NOT LOVING THE TEDDY BEAR JUST BECAUSE YOU FIND IT CUTE. I SWEAR, YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!

KimMyungSoo: Finally the leader is acting like a real leader.

ILoveTeddyBears: Hyungs! You should support me! My mum told me that if I find my true love, my family would support me! And you all are supposedly my family! Can't you just give the both of us your blessing?

KimMyungSoo: Love is seriously blind.

ChodingYeollie: I will buy you a couple ring when it is your anniversary?

KenyanDino: Support Sunjong! Support teddy bear!

OppaNamuStyle: Oppa Teddy Style!

DancingHoAegi: Have a HAPPY relationship ahead of you.

Leader_Gyu: Argh, i give up...just do whatever you want then.

ILoveTeddyBears: Yay hyungs! Thanks to your blessing, we are going on a date!

ChodingYeollie: Enjoy yourself! ^^

KenyanDino: Take a lot, a lot of pictures.

Leader_Gyu: Don't forget about fanservice.

ILoveTeddyBears: Bye hyungs!

ILoveTeddyBears is offline.

DancingHoAegi: I knew something was fishy when he changed his username to that.

KimMyungSoo: Somebody kill him, I am going crazy because of him.

KenyanDino: I bet they went to the movies first, where else can you go with an enormous teddy bear?

Leader_Gyu: I am just going to take a nap and when I wake up, all this would be a dream.

OppaNamuStyle: How about what we were doing just now?

Leader_Gyu: Aish the vocal practice can wait, right now, a certain maknae is going to be the death of me.

ChodingYeollie: I will have to buy the largest ring size for the teddy...wait, does he even have fingers?

                                                                                                   \infty

Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) Please comment on what you think! :) Let's vote for Infinite in this year's MAMA too! Link