“Oh my god! She’s going to die!!”

Ordinary Girl

 

Kris POV

Made up? What did she mean by that?

Did they fight?

I mean she was angry earlier she wouldn’t have gone to do something stupid like kidnap Kevin, right?

Nahh no way…

Hana unnie is really nice but then again…she basically attacked me last time

But Kevin and I didn’t do anything wrong, it should be fine. She’s not that kind of person who is obsessed with someone…I hope

Wait! But on the phone there was rustling in the background and I’m sure I heard Kevin’s voice

Ughhh!

“Hello? Hana unnie?” Answer the phone! PLEASE!! “Hana unnie!”

“Hmm krystal. You called again?”

“Can I talk to Kevin real quick?”

“He’s busy right now. If you really want to talk to him come to my apartment”

Something is off… “I understand Unnie! I’m coming over”

Kevin’s Pov

Hana smirked in satisfaction

“NOOOO!!! KRIS DON’T COME!”

“Oh Kevin. The more you tell her not to come is proving that you both were having an affair!”

“What? No we weren’t”

“Stop pretending to be innocent! I know what you’re thinking! Why couldn’t you love me like you promised?! I was your fan since your first debut with Xing. I’m your number one fan! I even threw my life away to save you!”

“I know! I owe you a lot. I owe you my life since you saved me from that drunk motorcyclist.”

Hana pulled up her sleeve, she looked at me with wet eyes “because of saving you I became a monster. Look at my arm! It’s horribly scarred! I don’t even dare to wear short sleeve t-shirts anymore!”

“I OWE YOU! BUT! Kris doesn’t! She’s innocent! Don’t harm her! Please Hana! My last request from you.”

“Even when you’re going to die you still worry about her? What does she have that I don’t have?! I’m way better than her”

“No you’re not! She’s beautiful, kind, generous, caring, everything you’re not! She’s perfect!”

 

Taemin POV

I bursted into the dressing room with Krystals name on it

Wheres Kris?!

 “Hyung! Did you see Kris?!”

Kris’s manager froze up, then dumped another peanut into his mouth “She ran off saying something about Kevin”

“Oh my god! She’s going to die!!”

“DIE?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING TAEMIN?!”

I pulled out my phone and dashed into the hallway

I know you’ve always liked Krystal. If you want to be with her, stop her from finding Kevin.
If she finds Kevin, She will be killed along with me and Kevin.

-Hana

 

I knew there was something wrong with that Hana girl when I first met her! Ughh!

~

A/N: Heres a short update! I'll update as soon as i can! 
Thank you for reading and commenting 
It really reallly really means ALOT to me! <333