Inner Thoughts

What makes you strong.....

 

Jiyong’s POV

*chirp chirp*

The sunlight is blinding me through my shut tight eye-lids. The sound of the little sparrow above the tree has woken me up. I slowly opened my eyes to check the surrounding.

Sighs..

Every morning I wake up with the same feeling that all this was just a winter nightmare. And I always check first to make sure this really is a dream. But guess what, I fail everytime. Deep inside me I know this is reality but my heart still can’t accept what’s going on. I keep convincing myself that it will all be over soon. But deep inside, I’m always at loss, not sure of what the future holds for us….Still I have to put on my tough mask, pretend that everything will be fine.

Once this’s over, I’ll buy you your favorite ice-cream…. I told Daesung.

Once this’s over, we’ll go to the club the club that we’ve been dying to go…..I told Seunghyun-hyung.

Once this’s over, I’ll help you with the girl you have your eyes on….I told Youngbae.

Once this’s over, you’ll get your own room. I promise I won’t sneak in your bed and cuddle you…. I told Seungri, ignoring Seunghyun-hyung’s sarcastic snort, because they all know that I won’t never keep that promise.

Once this’s over, Oppa will get you a home…I made a promise with you……….

Once this’s over….

Is that day ever going to come?

I was lost in my thoughts when Youngbae came and tapped my shoulder. Maybe he knew what I was thinking and wanted to drag me out of my thoughts. That Taeyang, he always had something. He always has a way of dealing with people’s thoughts and feelings. It won’t be a surprise if he read my mind ‘cause we’ve been best-friends ever since i-can’t-even-remember-when.

It was me who can’t understand him. I think no one would understand him enough since he doesn’t tell much. It was only you who has a way communicating with him. I don’t know how they do it because they both don’t speak much. It’s like they understand each other without words.  

you is really something. Because she’s the only one who can convince Seunghyun-hyung to do something he hates. The teachers already give up on teaching him already and she can tell him to study  and shocking everyone, he was B+!!! Hell, I mean it’s like A+++ for Top-hyung.

She can make Daesung act serious all of a sudden. One time they were in park and some punks started to try to go all lovey-dovey to her. That was the first time I’ve ever seen Daesung tries to punch someone.

And Seungri. She’s the only one who he acts like a adult to. It’s kind of funny too. Because they’re almost the same age and Seungri acts like Mr.know-it-all and wants respect. “I’m your oppa!” that’s what he always says and every time he earns a scoff as an answer and a smack as a bonus.

Last but not least, she can calm me down whatever the situation is and always able to throw in some senses to me. Now that I think of it, she’s the youngest but it seems like we’re unable without her…..

Gosh, it seems like we need her more than she needs us now……you