Encounter

What makes you strong.....

 

 

With you

you walked around the alley, hugging herself. From time to time she rub her hands together to warm the freezing self. Clover (that’s what you named the puppy) also whimpered and tugged along her. you picked up Clover and put him inside of her oversized jacket. Finding warmth, he nudged closer to her chest.

The alley is empty and not a sound is heard as it is pitch black. No one would dare to come out of their home at this hour. It is both good and bad in a way for you. Good because no one would notice you and attack you so you can move around quite freely but also bad because if you were in danger, there’s no one to help you.

The thought of being alone starts to kick in her mind again. “I wonder how are oppas doing right now. They’ll be fine. Who are they to get hurt right?” you shook her head lightly , trying to ease the fear. “I’m a strong independent girl. There’s nothing to be scared of” you told herself and straightened up, hugging Clover tightly. He looked up to you and her face. “haha thanks baby. Now I’m all in good mood”. She gathered up courage again and walked, quickening her pace. I need to find a place to sleep in tonight…

For the nth time tonight, you shivered again. She never thought finding a just a roof to lay is that hard. *cough cough* lucky that I always bring my things in my bag she thought to herself. She took the medicine from her big bag that she carried. Aha!  She exclaimed to herself as she also finds a full water bottle in her bag. That’s why it’s heavy. Lucky that I have my Youngbae Oppa. She thought as she pulled out the water bottle that her other mother put in.

you throw in a pill and swallowed it with massive amount of water. Although she has to drink a lot of medicine, it’s still hard as hell for her to swallow every time she takes her med. With much difficulty, she closed her eyes, held her breath and successfully swallowed it.

*flashback*

“Hyung, it’s time for you to take her pill” Daesung noticed Jiyong who was busy beating Seungri on Tekken.

“Oh? Is it that time already?” Jiyong asked without leaving his eyes from the screen. Seungri took the chance and gave Jiyong a combo attack.

“Aish, that panda!” Jiyong hissed at the smirking Seungri. “Okay, so where is she now?”

“Probably went hiding again” Daesung said, looking around. “Again? Seriously? Do we have to play this hide and seek every day?” Seungri sat up scratching the back of his head.

“Ga ja. Let’s get her” Jiyong grabbed Seungri’s hand. “Hey, why me?” Seungri complained. “Just admit it. I know you enjoy chasing and scolding like a big oppa”
“hehehe you got me hyung”

They walked into Seunghyun’s room and opened the closet door. And it was empty. Jiyong put a finger on his mouth to Seungri and opened the upper door. And there she was sitting on it. “Really? Is that all you can think of?” Seungri scoffed. you pouted at him. “ Come on. Let’s get you down” Jiyong tip toed and carefully hold her down. “oosh, there you go. How did you get up there?”

“no fair. How come you always find me?” you pouted again, unsatisfied with how fast they found her. “Yah, why do you keep hiding in the same place, idiot. Yeah, right. No one dare to come into Seunghyun hyung’s room except you but that doesn’t count me. Mwahahahaha!!” Seungri laughed out, facing the ceiling and hands on hips.  “And who are you talking about?...”  a deep voice crept behind his ear. Seungri slowly turned his head and found a tall figure hovering over him. “ ahhh…h..hyung. hehehe” Seungri scratched his head and flipped and ran.

“Yah! Come back here, you little punk” Seunghyun shouted from behind.

Seungri doesn’t turn back, instead “YOUNGBAE HYUNGG~~~ SEUNGHYUN HYUNG SAYS HE WANTS TO KILL RIRI~~!!” he ran into Youngbae with his voice echoing the corridor.

“Did he just call himself “RiRi” ?” Seunghyun raised his left brow and turned at Jiyong and he shrugged.

Youngbae came out from his room with an you-guys-again look on his face. “ Guys seriously? I just asked you to get you” Daesung poked from behind Youngbae who’s holding a some tablets for you. Seeing them she hid behind Jiyong, tugging on his arm. Jiyong patted your hand and held your hand.

-in the room-

“ come on~ it’s just 3 for today, ooumm~” Youngbae smiled at you.

“Yeah! And they’re really sweet and strawberry flvoured!! Wow, you’re so lucky~ I wanna drink too~” Daesung added, obviously a lie.

“Daesung- Oppa, I’m not 4 you know” you squinted your eyes at him. Then you take a deep breath and held up those little devils in your hand. And yes, you’re having a staring contest with them.

“Oh my god, are those gonna kill her? Is she gonna choke and die?” Seungri asked Seunghyun adding oil to the fire.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes at him. “Will somebody take this panda out?”

*gulp*

And there it comes. This feeling of having something stuck in your throat. Your eyes got big and watery. You pinched your nose really hard and held your breath not to throw them up. “omg omg omg! She’s really choking !!!”  Seungri panicked and started speed-circling Youngbae’s room.  “Shut up! Do you want some water?” Jiyong asked looking into your eyes. You gave him ‘no’ by holing up your hand. You held your fist on your chest and hit a few times. All the oppas are carefully watching your actions, well, except Seungri, who’s still jogging in the room.

“Aahh~ It went down”

“whew” they chorused and smiled at you.

*End of Flashback*

A small smile crept on her face thinking about how it was in those days. Thinking about how her Oppas would react if they see her now makes her smile. *crack* you was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of big footsteps. She twitched and took a few steps back from where the sound is coming. It became closer and the voice of a few men also came with it.

“, I’m gonna catch them all if I see them. You two, better keep sharp eyes” A well-built man hissed at the two shorter men on each side of him. “Sseumdwa, hyung! ” The two men chorused at him with a salute.

I’m screwed. They must be the ones who wanted to catch us. Dammit, there’s nowhere to hide. She looked around but to her luck, she was in a dead end. Guess I have to act first and think later.

“Hyung, look there’s a shadow over there” guy no.2 with husky voice pointed at where you was. The leader-like man smirked “Oh ho, so you’re here! It took me so much time to find you. Keep running away and I’mma smash your those little grasshopper legs!” the man cracked his fists and came closer to her.

I am sooo dead right now. Oppas pray for me to be in heaven. He’s gonna break me in half. And wait, did he just called me ‘grasshopper’ ? O.o

Her breathing got faster and thick due to nervousness. Pills!! I took you! Work some magic! This isn’t the time for this. “Wait, hyung! She isn’t..”

you didn’t wait for his words to finish. She plucked up her strength and sprinted towards them with full speed, knocking herself and the dazed-looking guy into a pile of wood boxes. And the boxes had nails on them. And she was under.

“What the!!!” the big guy shocked and looked over the mess and came closer. She stumbled her way backwards from them. Tears rolled down her cheek as she felt weak and helpless than ever. She clenched on her tight chest as pain shot her with every breath she took.

“Are you okay?” the man got closer to her.

“Go away!!! Help!! Jiyong oppa!! Seunghyun oppa!!!” you desperately called out every name even though she knows it’s ridiculous. But the weakness of being  starved and hurt is taking over her. As she looked over her shoulder,….she saw blood flowing from her arm.  From that, her sights starts to get blurry and darker. At the time, she understood that she is going to leave this world. you looked up to the dark sky and said in her breath…

Oh Lord, When I die, please let me be their angel and watch over them. This is my last wish and blessed be fulfilled”   and with that, darkness swallowed her whole.

“Aish Jongkook hyung! Look what you did!! You scared her to death!!!”  the little man pulled his own hair.

“What?!! Me?!! What did I do! Maybe it was Gary who scared her!” Jongkook took his defence.”
“Just admit it hyung, You are a horror yourself” Haha rolled his eyes at him.

“That Yoo Jaesuk!! I’m gonna kill him when I see him. Why did he have to run away at the sound of a jet plane and make us find him!! And drag us all in this mess from looking for him!! Gosh!!!” Jongkook clenched his jaw.

“Talk about that later Hyung. First what are we gonna do about this corpse?”

“Corpse?” Haha twitched in fear with Gary’s word “Are you even sure that she’s dead?”

“I don’t know. You go check her”

“No!! I don’t wanna touch her. I might get my DNAs on her. You go!”

“No you go!!”

“No you!!”

“SHUT UP!!!” Jongkook yelled “I go!! Aish blame my luck for being with a bunch of scaredy-cat!!”

Step by step, Jongkookg went closer to her carefully. As he stretched out his hand to her face, he was trembling. “Hyung!” Haha snapped behind from a corner, hiding himself with Gary “Ack, stop scaring me you penguin! Wait a minute… I can’t feel her breath!!!”

“Oh my god Oh my god!!! Are we criminals now?!!!” Gary panicked not to mention Haha went mad. “wait wait wait. Maybe it’s weak. Try hearing her heartbeat” Gary advised from behind.

“Is it okay? I mean she’s a girl…” no matter how strong the commander was, he’s still the shy guy.
“ahh hyung!! This is not the time for this! Just do it!!!”
“o..okay” Jongkook bent slowly bent towards you. When he was about to reach..

“What do you think you’re doing to a girl?!!!”  A young man appeared behind and it startled the trio.

“No I wa…just…i..thought..she....”

“Aish stop stuttering and star running!” frustrated, Haha grabbed both of their hands and sped off, leaving only the man and you behind.

Cold…It’s cold…why can I feel it?? …Am I still alive..?

Then you felt a fabric covering her a pair of warm arms wrapped around her, then lifted her up from the cold wet concrete and into warm embrace.

Warmth…. What I missed for a long time………

A/N --->Liked it?? Had to add Sparta Kooks and the two kid. I’mma a big running man maniac. Is there any fans here? Btw, Dara won the poll ^__^