Like It was Before

What makes you strong.....

 

“Can’t you walk any faster?! Gosh!”

“Hurry up!”

“Why did I even go out with you?”

“Is it because you’re short?”

These seem to be the words you only hear these days. She though Minho was a quiet person but who knows, he is such a nagging and easily-frustrated guy she has ever met. Not to mention impatient and short-tempered. But what can she complain. Nothing. At first, she would reply and talk back to every word he said. Didn’t work. He only scold her more for whining. At last, you found a solution. Never answer back, never listen. Sounds ridiculous but it works anyway.

“Looks like it’s getting dark” he said, looking back at her and she nodded at him.

“Oh, come on, are you still sulking at me? We’re going together, and if you don’t talk to me, what can I do? Just, when do you plan to speak to me?” for today, again, he’s getting pissed.

“when you plan to stop yelling at me.” you said with her arms crossed and lips tight.

“Okay, Okay! I surrender! Happy now?!” he said with his both hands raised. you giggled at his comical act. Minho chuckled with her lowering his head. “So are you still angry with me?”. you shook her head. “What did you say? I can’t hear you” Minho put his hand to his ear.

“I mean I’m not mad at you, okay”

“Okay that’s the spirit! So where were we? Ah, we need to find a place to spend our night” (in Asia, it also means umm…sleeping together…okay, you get what I mean)

“ss…spend our night?” you asked back  with tomato face.

“Yah! What are you thinking? Am I that kind of guy? At least not with you.”

“No..o. I didn’t say anything. Did I?”

“Okay, enough with that talk. Gosh, that’s why I can’t come to understand girls.” He looked at her annoyed. you pouted at him. “urgh, okay let’s get moving. See that old building over there? Well, I think we can sleep there for tonight”

you nodded at him “ I thought you never really go anywhere. But you seems to know a lot of places” she said in admiration.

“Of ‘course. I was born and raised here” and then he stopped talking again. He’s always like that whenever their talk gets near his past. It makes her even more curious.

you’s POV

We arrived at the building. It looks like it’s been abandoned but I could still see some traces of people lived here. Perhaps some people also took shelter here earlier too. There’s a fireplace which has already burned out.

“Looks like it’s not too bad. Oh look. There’s a fire place” I pointed it to Minho.

“What? Fireplace ?” Minho looked back and walked over there. He bent over and slightly touch the burnt wood. “It’s still warm. The people earlier just put it out before they left. So I think either there’s no people here or …”

“or what?” I asked him. Why does he have to be so complicated sometimes.

“or they’re still here. Hiding somewhere…. And…. watching us…” Minho said  in a low whisper-like tone, scaring me. I gulped at the thought of having my leg pulled while I‘m sleeping.

“BOO!” he suddenly turned around with the torch on his face.

“Ahhh!!” I raised both of my hands up in the air with eyes closed. Minho laughed at me.

“Hey that was not funny!”

Somewhere

“Was that a female scream?”

“I’m scared. Don’t leave me behind”

 “Shall I go check?”

“No, it’s risky”

 “But what if she really needs help. And also she could be..”

“Okay Okay…. Let’s go”

With you and Minho

“Hey what was that?!” she asked Minho as she heard some shuffles from the next room. She found herself immediately hiding behind Minho.

“Don’t you dare play tricks on me again?” she looked suspicious at Minho.

“Why should I? You’re not even interesting enough.”

“Yeah, right. Why should you?” you talked back sarcastic. But as Minho was trying to ease the situation, he was also sure he heard something.

you ah. Stay behind me, okay and very close” Different from his tone earlier, Minho turned serious.

“What? You just sai-“

“Just do it!” Minho shut her and pulled her behind him. you was tugging on his shirt and took occasional peeks at the front. Minho steeped slowly towards the doorway which connects to the other. As he was getting closer, he swear he could hear something breathing from the other side. Minho was about to take another step closer and lift up the curtain “wait!” you halted him “What now?” he looked back, probably annoyed. “can’t we , you know, not check?” you looked up to him, trying to convince the idea. That’s how things always start in horror movies. You get curious and you die. But being Minho, he wouldn’t give it a damn. “Tsk! Whatever” As expected he ignored her and reached out to the curtain. But before he could lift it up, someone from that side swift it open before him.

you!!!!!!!”

The man from the other side shouted at her. Minho covered her with his body, thinking that the stranger would do something. But contrast to his expectations, you pushed away Minho and ran into the stranger’s arms. “oo..oppa..i..missed…you “ She said between sobs, burying her face in his chest.  Minho, who was still unable to comprehend what’s going on, he can only stand there dumbfounded. Then, other more four guys came out and also hugged the smaller girl.

Daesung released her from the hug and hold her shoulders and looked at her from head to toe. “you ah are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere? How have you been? Oh gosh…I missed you so much”

Then Taeyang came over and hugged her tight. He buried his face in you’s smooth hair, taking in the scent. “you I’m sorry …I’m sorry… for everything…. I left you …..sorry..i’m sorry” he repeated over and over like a mantra and tears rolled down on his cheek. you pulled away froom the hug and looked up to her sad Taeyang. She smiled at him and slowly shook her head. “No, oppa. You did a great job” Taeyang was still closing his eyes tight. you cupped his face “Come on, oppa. Look around you. If you didn’t do that, we wouldn’t still alive together right now. I’m already back so please stop blaming yourself, okay. I’m proud of you Youngbae Oppa” Taeyang nodded.

Seungri broke the silent and smacked you’s head “yah, you little rascal. I knew you would be still alive Hahahaha” He laughed out loud. “Ahh! Oppa,it hurts” she rubbed where he hit and Seungri was still laughing. As a price, Seunghyun smacked his head “Bullying the younger is one I can’t tolerate” ,he scolded Seungri.

“yeah right…look who’s talking, hmph!” Seungri talked back …. Again.

*smack*

“Owww! Ah~ hyung~!!”

Everyone laughed and it felt like the old times. 

 

A/N : Okay my babies.. here's your update. What do ya think? Comment and let me know. Love ya!