Into the next cave

What makes you strong.....

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxx

you  is telling them about her little adventures for the thousandth time for the night. But still, it never fails to amuse Daesung and Seungri every single time. She's starting to feel like she's telling pirate storeis to little kids. Sometimes , Daesung and Seungri can be sooo childish. Well...it's not really a secret. Their reactions when she tell about what she went through is different with each other.

Taeyang looks apologetic and sorry when it reaches the part about her getting hurt and lost. He lowered his head and pretended he was deep in his thoughts. As for Jiyong, his facial expression would turn like a detective when you tell about the house she lived in. He must be thinking what kind of place that is and what kind of people lived there, with that Dara lady and Cheondung boy and all. Seunghyun on the other hand, he shot death glares like an over-protective brother at Minho everytime you mentions his names. Expecially at the part how they first met, he looked like he's gonna jump on him anytime.

“By the way, Oppa-deul how long have you been here? Do you know what this place is?” you asked. Since she came here she hasn’t look around the place yet. The building is too damaged to classify what kind of place it was

“Actually we just got here too. We were only here about 15 minutes or less and we heard you” Jiyong explained.

“Judging from the looks of it, it seems like an old school” Minho said.

“Really? How do you know?” Seungri asked Minho with eye-brows raised. He just can’t seem to stand it when people are smarter than him.

Jiyong answered him instead, “Those wallpapers…those curtains….and sliding doors….and see that? There’s a clear empty space on the wall. It must have been a blackboard there. For a big public building, only schools will have those”

Minho looked at Jiyong. It’s the first time he wants to admit someone is smart and reasonable.

“what?” Jiyong caught Minho’s eyes.

“nothing…” Minho turned away, face unchanged.

“Okay then, I think we can sleep here for tonight ” Daesung smiled at the others.

“Yeah, but we should find another room. This room is full of mess and too small for us” Seunghyun kicked a brick in front of him and told the others. The room will be too crowded with 6 men and a girl. Actually, he can’t stand the thought of having you squeeze in the same room with that Minho kid.

They looked around the building and finally found a room that was the cleanest.

“Great! We’ll sleep here” you said, happy with finally found a place to sleep and rest.

“Okay!!!! I call the middle place” Seungri shouted and threw his bag in the middle.

“Hey not fair!! You only want to get warmer with the others” you followed and threw her bag on Seungri’s and sits on it.

As usual, the bickering starts again. Taeyang is only smiling at the two dongsengs and Daesung who’s trying to negotiate. But Jiyong was still at the door, leaning on the wall. He has his hands crossed over his chest and his brows furrowed in concentration. Seunghyun noticed it and went over to Jiyong, who’s still was deep in thougths.

Seunghyun tapped Jiyong’s shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Doesn’t seem like nothing to me. Why are you frowning like that?”

“Hyung…..don’t you think it’s a little fishy?” Jiyong asked but not looking at Seunghyun.

“What? Minho?” Seunghyun glanced at Minho who’d standing at the end of the room.

“No. Not him hyung. He’s the one who have brought you all the way here, remember? I mean…. The room”

“The room? What’s wrong with the room?”  Seunghyun still doesn’t get what Jiyong is implying. Is he stupid or Is Jiyong too sharp?

“Well it seems perfect to me to sleep in” Taeyang joined the two in conversation.

Jiyong nodded slowly “I know. That’s fishy. It’s too…. Perfect. Every room in here is ruined as hell. Then why is this room looks too clean?”

“you mean…” Taeyang wanted Jiyong to continue with his words. Sometimes it’s just too frustrating to follow Jiyong’s thoughts.

Jiyong explained “It means someone has been here. Or worse, someone is still living here. That someone can be a friend or an enemy. But in this kind of place and situation, there’s no chance we’ll meet a friend”

“So you mean we’re in a very dangerous place?” Seunghyun questioned.

“It could be. But it’s only my prediction…so..” Jiyong’s words were cut off by Seungri’s exclaim.

“WOW!! What’s this?!!”

Seungri, Daesung and you found big wooden boxes hidden at the back of the room. Seungri was about to open it but was stopped by Daesung. “Wait! You don’t even know what’s inside there.”

“That’s why I’m gonna open it, duh” Seungri rolled his eyes at Daesung and tried to open the lid but with fail. “a little help here?” he look back at Taeyang and Daesung. They tried to open the lid together but it was too tightly shut. Whatever inside it, must be pretty heavy. Because no matter how they pull and hit, the box won’t budge.

“Stop stop stop!” Seungri straightened up and puffed air out.

“What? You said you wanna open it?” Daesung asked again to the panda.

“Yeah, but it’s damn heavy!!!” Seungri pouted.

Jiyong is getting annoyed by the little show in front of him. He groaned and he lifted himself up and walked over to the crew to help them. But Minho stepped up and helped them instead of Jiyong.

“Move over” Minho said with an icy tone. He had an iron bar he picked up from the ground. He stuck the iron bar between the lid and kicked it open.

“Wow! You’re a genius!” Seungri exclaimed.

Jiyong rolled his eyes at the amused boy. It’s not that he’s a genius. You’re a . He thought to himself. All of them gathered around to see what’s inside. The contents of the box were covered with a lot of layers of saw dusts and also some wood pieces.

“Damn, are we wasting our energy all this time for this box of junk?” Daesung was very frustrated to pull out the endless contents. He was mumbling things to Seungri and you for being curious kids and all. But his mumblings came to a stop when his hands felt something cold and hard, hidden underneath the box. Daesung moved the wood pieces to get a better view and just when he find out what was in,….his mouth was hung open.

“Come on, Daesung-hyung, just what’s ins..” Seungri and you  too got shocked at the sight in front of them.

“Hh…y..ung.” Daesung called out to Taeyang. Taeyang lightly pushed aside Seungri and took a look inside the box. His expression was not less from the youngers.

“Jiyong, Seunghyun-hyung, you’d better take a look at this” Taeyang gestured the two but his eyes never left the box.

Jiyong and Seunghyun took a look and to their horror, the box was full of killing materials. They can see pistols and machine guns and also bombs in there. Seungri held out his hands to touch them. Seunghyun was quick to catch his wandering hand.

“Don’t! You’re not getting your hands on these. This is none of your business kid” Seunghyun hissed. If Seunghyun eyes were piercing and scary, nothing could describe the flicker he has in his eyes right now. He took out one of the pistols and examined it. Seunghyun’s eyes went wide at the marking on the little devil in his hands. He held it up to show Jiyong and Taeyang.

Yes……..It was the mark of the army that is currently intruding their town.

Jiyong pulled up Daesung and you up from the ground. “Q..qiuck! Get up! We have to get out of here!!!!” Jiyong quickly grabbed the bags from the ground.

“B..b..ut we just found…” Daesung staggered in Jiyong’s hands.

“I mean NOW!!!” Jiyong’s voice was booming in the empty room. “Taeyang, Seunghyun-hyung hurry!!”

Taeyang nodded and grabbed Seungri’s arm “Come on Seungri”  he dragged his Seungri’s little body not too gently. Right now, the only thing he could think of is how to escape. The frist they escaped was by the help of you and by luck. Taeyang doubt that they won’t be lucky again for the second time.

Seunghyun picked their remaining bags on the floor and Minho helped him. He gave Minho a thankyou nod.

Jiyong still has Daesung and you in his hands. He was about to rush outside but then……

Too late………….