Crossroads part two

What makes you strong.....

 

"Go"
The boys are stunned by her words. Their faces looks as if they can’t understand what ashe’s saying.


"What are you talking about??!!"" Seunghyun shouted.

"Leave me! GO NOW!" you pushed Jiyong and Youngbae away.

 

"you ah, What are you doing?!!! Snap out of it!!!This is not the time for the drama crap!!!!!" Jiyong yelled, becoming furious than ever. He stomped over and grabbed you by her arm, who is refusing to and pushing him away.

"Let me go!" you yelled fanatically waving your hand around.

“What is wrong with you!!!!!!? Just listen to Jiyong hyung and come up here already!!!!!!” Seungri shouted from the up.

Youngbae just stood there blankly, his expression becoming colder as he watches the two fighting against each other. "Hurry guys!" Seunghyun shouted over the ear-bursting sounds of gunshots and bombs and people crying. They're wasting their time. The crew could find them and arrive here any second.

The man who had been quiet in all this chaos finally made his move. Youngbae walked calmly towards Jiyong and you without  anywords.

"Youngbae-yah, come help me get her. What is wrong with her?" Jiyong’s getting frustrated with  every second.

"let me go! You're wasting time here!" you still fought Jiyong persistently.

“Shut Up!! Youngbae, a little help here” Jiyong turned back at Youngbae who remained expressionless from the start.

“Jiyong climb..”

“WHAT?!!!!!!”

“I said go! I’ll take care of things here” Youngbae’s voice serious as ever, making anyone who heard to flinch with it’s coldness. It even caused Jiyong to feel nervous, seeing this kind of side from his bestfriend-brother for the first time.

“umm..okay” Jiyong hesitantly let go of the strong grip on you’s arm and took the hand Daesung was holding out, climbed over the tall wall. Youngbae turned at you, with an unreadable expression, his face pale as if he’s about to crash a puppy on the road.

Youngbae closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. “You sure about this” trying his best to keep his voice calm as the others yelled over at him.

“What the hell are you saying?!! Have you gone mad!!?” Jiyong shouted on top of his lungs.

“hyung…” Seungri could only let out a pleading whisper, not sure what the great hyung of his is plotting.

On the other hand, you nodded slowly at Youngbae, putting on your bravest face they have ever seen. “I’m sure and I strongly believe it we can get through this. Youngbae-oppa do you still remember your promise?” you let out a faint smile.

“Of’course I do. That’s why I’m doing this. For us, For you.” Youngbae took off the cross necklace that he ever treasured with his whole life and put it on Hani.

“You know how much this means to me, right? Well, I’ll let you borrow my good luck charm. So make sure you return it to me safe. Arasso? After all this mess, we all gonna live happily together, at home

you nodded. Youngbae pulled you into a hug which seemed like forever and kissed your head. Little did he know, tears streaming down on his face.

“It should be safe here” Youngbae opened the cover which seemed to be the door of something else, and hid your little body there. Hurrying as the sounds of whistles and dog barks are getting closer.

“You can do this, ‘coz I know you are the strongest little girl I have ever met” Youngbae gave his best smile and quickly jumped over the giant wall with Seunghyun’s help.

“did I do the right thing?....”

A/N -->> Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be a flashback of their childhood and it’ll be up in a few days. So stay tuned ^_^ Saranghae my viwers  <3

p.s.--> did you listen to the song? If you didn't please do. It's like my fav one and suits the story ^__^