Crossroads

What makes you strong.....

Bullets came flying everywhere. You can see people running around, screaming like mad men. Jiyong and Youngbae quickly grabbed the younger ones and prepared to flee.


Jiyong shouted at Eunhyuk  through smokes and cries "Thank you for everything!!! Take care!!!!"

"You too!!! Be safe!!! Remember, whatever you do, don't go near...." Eunhyuk’s words were cut off by a grenade. He quickly ducked and ran back inside his little store.

"come on come on hurry!!!!"Jiyong shouted his lungs out and led everyone and ran. Because of the smoke and destroyed objects everywhere, it is not easy to just run. They can barely see the road in front of them. Youngbae kept his eyes on everyone, not to lose anyone out of his sight. They ran and ran and kept running. You and Seungri are out of their breath, too. Seunghyun is very much shocked to see the other young men like them are grabbed by some dirty soldiers. He pushed Daesung to move faster. He ran as the last person in order to protect the group.

Jiyong tightly held you's hand and kept finding a route for escape. He saw a street and decided to run in there but his idea was wasted. Suddenly, a building in front of them collapsed. "Woah!!"Jiyong quickly jumped back and covered the younger ones' heads with his body.

Luckily, they were able to avoid the falling building. Seungri got up and dusted himself." Is everyone alright?" Youngbae shouted as he looked back to check on everyone. They seem to be fine. Daesung looked up from Seunghyun's embrace and nodded back to Youngbae. They thought they were lucky but out of their luck, the big fat noise of the building breaking down, drew the attention of the wondering soldier. The soldier holding a machine gun glanced towards them. They froze. "Hey!! What are you doing there? Guys, looks like we have more people to help us carry our stuff" the man grinned wide as he happily called out his companions.
He turned his head to the other guys, with his back facing them. Jiyong took that as a cue and grabbed Seungri and you and took off in the speed of light. Youngbae, being a friend of his for many years, was able to catch JiYong's action and pulled the dazed Daesung and followed them. Seunghyun, nevertheless did the same. He didn't gain the name in their neighbourhood for nothing. "Yah!!! Stop right there!" the soldier shouted as his other friends ran towards them to join his chase.

They had no choice but to turn in to the only stuffy lane in front of them. Seungri panted as he ran all his might to follow his hyung. He swore that he had never ran that fast in his entire life. He wish he could stop and rest for a while. Bang! His wish was granted. Dead end!! As they were running wildly, a wall of over 6ft high stopped them.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do?? They're coming!!" Daesung said, his voice trembling.
"I don't wanna be a slave!!" Seungri panicked.

Seunghyun snapped "Quick, Jump over the wall"

Seungri's eyes went big "Jump over what??!!"

Seunghyun ran backward and everyone cleared his way. He then ran towards the wall with a fast pace and jumped. All that time skipping class techniques has finally come into use.   Somehow he managed to grab and hang on top of the wall. He then positioned himself sitting on the edge and handed his right hand downwards. "Hurry, there's no time" Seunghyun shook his hand fanatically, motioning them to grab it quickly. Daesung took his hand and Seunghyun pulled him up. Daesung was now up the wall together with Seunghyun. Seungri did the same although it took them the most strength to pull him up as he was hanging in mid-air.

"Come on!!" Seunghyun shouted at the remaining three.

you looked up the wall. A sudden thought flashed across her mind.

* There is no way I can do this….. Plus, in my current situation, If I continue on with oppas, I'm nothing but a burden…….  They can survive perfectly fine without me…… It was me who is holding their back all this time…… It was me…… It's time that I let go….. *

Much to Jiyong's shock, you shook off his hand and stepped away from him. He looked at her in surprise.

"Go"

"What are you talking about??!!"" Youngbae shouted.

"Leave me! GO NOW!" you pushed Jiyong and Youngbae away.

A/N---> You MUST listen to this after reading. It really helps. MC Mongs' Sick Enough To Die

              Here's the link---> http://soundcloud.com/user2797736/sick-enough-to-die-mc-mong