Chapter 3:

Big Bang II: The big four

Chapter 3:

 

Hyun Seng looked at Doo Joon, his black eyes locking with his.

"I'm requesting a favour from you," Hyun Seng said calmly. “But, you have to gain President Hong’s trust by killing me first.”

Something in Hyun Seng’s tone made Doo Joon's worried black eyes met his band mate’s.

“President Hong and this company took everything away from me, my childhood, my dreams, my future, my life! I'm going to take everything away from him. He took away what was important to me. Now, I'm going to take away the most important thing to him!"

"What's that" Doo Joon asked quietly, as he saw the black orbs burning with revenge.

Hyun Seng smiled. The smile was calm, but cruel and mocking.

"CUBE Entertainment."

It became very quiet, as if the unexpected strength in Hyun Seng's voice drowned out the rest of the world. There was not a sound, not even a rustle of movement. It was only when a sudden gust of wind caused the trees to shudder that the eerie silence was shattered.

Doo Joon looked at Hyun Seng, seeing that he was being dead serious.

"Hyun Seng, please. You are not thinking clearly," Doo Joon begged, stepping closer and desperately gripping Hyun Seng’s shirt.

"I don't want to…" Doo Joon started, but Hyun Seng interrupted, shaking his head before releasing his shirt from Doon Joon’s grasp.

"Do you want to stop incidents like mine from happening?"

Doo Joon nodded, but his eyes stayed on Hyun Seng as his eyes grew watery despite himself.

"Then don't be sorry, Doo Joon." Hyun Seng whispered, his dark eyes distant and unseeing, like a wandering spirit searching for eternal sleep. “I would love to see you take over President Hong’s position in the company for the sake of a better future.”

Doo Joon closed his eyes, soaking in Hyun Seng’s words, feeling unusually liberated, as if a hefty weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Doo Joon gave Hyun Seng a nod before he took out the small bottle of an unknown substance from the back of his pants, but hesitated. He struggled for a moment, knowing what would happen to Hyun Seng, if he gave that bottle to Hyun Seng.

Hyun Seng reached over for the small bottle of an unknown substance in Doo Joon's grip. Doo Joon held onto it, refusing to let go, but the determined look on Hyun Seng’s face made his fingers slacken and with a slight nod, Doo Joon passed a small vial to him.

Without hesitation, Hyun Seng dumped the contents into his mouth and swallowed before Doo Joon cast a last glance at Hyun Seng before moving towards the door.

Doo Joon turned away, stopping before the door to deliver his last words. "I will take over President Hong’s position in the company for the sake of a better future, Hyun Seng. I am glad we had the chance to meet and work together."

Hyun Seng answered by closing his eyes, willing death to come.

“I am glad we had the chance to meet and work together as well." Hyun Seng thought to himself, trying to ignore the single tear that was sliding down his face. "Let’s meet in hell, Seungri."

***

Wearily and choking back his emotions, Doo Joon gritted his teeth, trying desperately to ignore the screams inside Hyun Seng’s room as he made his way down the corridor.

Just a few meters away from him, Doo Joon noticed one of President Hong’s guards standing before him. Dislike etched in every inch of his face, knowing that President Hong must have ordered the guard to make sure that he had successfully completed his task.

"President Hong wanted to say that he is very pleased with you.” The guard explained professionally as Doo Joon walked past him.

Doo Joon didn't say anything as he continued to walk past the guard until he came to a sudden stop.

The sliver of crescent moon disappeared behind a cloud as Doo Joon spoke. And it seemed fitting that his request be bathed in blackness. "I would like to remain today’s CCTV footage as it is."

After the guard gave a nod in his request, Doo Joon continued to walk down the hallway.

 Deep in the confinements of Doo Joon's mind, the real Doo Joon shivered in fear for he knew what would be in store for him if President Hong knew what he was planning. It was times like these where Doo Joon knew that he will always be a violet rose trapped in a web of thorny vines, with no place to go or escape.

Forever, he would be a useful pawn to those around him. Living as a chess piece with only one direction to move and one goal and that is to take over President Hong’s position in the company.

Deep in Doo Joon’s mind, he decided that Seungri would be the black knight. A piece that will be important to his future plans, for it was because of Seungri that Hyun Seng had been sacrificed and beast would ended up this way.

"Rest in peace, Hyun Seng…" Doo Joon whispered to himself and left the hospital without looking back.


Alright! I'm done. See you in 2013.

 

Please comment and subscribe!!!!!