Meeting THE "L" of Infinite

Oppa's Little Girl

"You will be spending the day with each of the SHINee members!" All the members of SHINee said in unison.

 

 

"BWOH?" Suzy said, very shocked.

 

 

"What's with that reaction?" Jonghyun asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

 

 

"It's nothing. Seriously? I'll have to spend a day with each of you?" Suzy asked them.

 

 

"Yes. But it is if you want to." Onew said while eating his fried rice.

 

 

"So, if I do not want it... It's okay that I won't spend a day with you?" Suzy said teasingly to them.

 

 

"Yeah." the members sadly siad to Suzy.

 

 

"Okay." Suzy said as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

"What? Suzy-ah! Please agree to it! Please!!!" the members of SHINee said as they were showing their aegyos.

 

 

Each of the members showed different aegyos and Suzy did not have any other choice but to laugh at what she was seeing. Which left all the members in deep curiosity.

 

 

"Why are you laughing?" Minho asked.

 

 

"It's just because of two things. One is that you guys think I feel awkward between your presence? I mean, I'm and IDOL, why would I feel that? And Second, you guys look so weird when doing aegyo. Hahahah!" Suzy exclaimed.

 

 

As she was saying those words, she could not stand it anymore, she was already laughing so hard especially when she saw her oppas' shocked, aegyo filled expression.

 

 

"Hahahahaaha!" Suzy continued laughing.

 

 

"Yah! Princess, stop laughing already!" Jonghyun said to his little princess.

 

 

"Mianhe~" She said while trying to restrain herself from laughing.

 

 

"So, do you agree with it?" They all seriously asked their youngest "member".

 

 

"Well, just promise me that you will never do those kinds of aegyo again or I'll back out from the deal." Suzy said once again starting to laugh but now, she just managed to giggle and then smile.

 

 

"We Promise!" The SHINee Boys all said in unison, as if they were little boys.

 

 

"They're really fun to be with. i bet my stay here will be so great. Haha!" She thought to herself.

 

 

After eating breakfast with each other, Suzy presented herself to wash the dishes and so, the little maknae of SHINee said that hey'll be helping her. And so, the other members thought to themselves.

 

 

"This little maknae definitley has a wise head." they all thought to themselves the same things while smirking.

 

 

As they were washing the dishes, Taemin stole glances from Suzy.

 

 

"Gosh! She's so pretty! I really hope that I had my camera so that I could take a picter of her this close." Taemin thought to himself as if he was a girl daydreaming over a crush.

 

 

They just cleaned the dishes without making any conversation towards each other. Poor Taemin.

 

 

As they finished washing the dishes, Suzy bid her goodbye to Taemin.

 

 

"Bye Taemin-oppa! I'll be going to my room now." 

 

 

And with those words from Suzy's mouth, Taemin definitely felt numb.

 

 

"Yah! She talked directly to me! Waah!" Taemin thought to himself, once again looking like a daydreaming teenage girl.

 

 

As Suzy was walking to her room, she also greeted the other members of SHINee and told them that she'll be in her room.

 

 

 

 

As Suzy reached her room, she immediaely grabbed her phone which was laying on her bed. THere was one message and it was from her manager.

 

Text Message:

        수지,이 아침 아홉 주위에 JYP 회사에서 사진 촬영을 갖추고 있습니다. 더 늦으면 안돼!

(Translation: Suzy, you have a photo shoot at JYP Company at 9 in the morning. Don't be late!)

 

After reading that message, Suzy immediately freshened up and changed her clothes.

 

 

As she walked out of her room, all eyes were on her. And so, she felt quite curious on why they were staring at her.

 

 

"Why're you staring? What's wrong with my outfit?" Suzy asked the 5 men who were staring at her.

 

 

"Nothing." they all said in unison, still staring at Suzy.

 

 

"O-kay? Anways, Jonghyun-oppa, I have a schedule at JYP. I'll be going now. Bye!" Suzy said as she kissed her brother's cheeks.

 

 

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Jonghyun asked his little sister.

 

 

'No thanks, oppa. Manager-oppa will be picking me up. He's actually in the parking downstairs already." Suzy answered his brother.

 

 

"Well, okay. Take care princess, okay?" Jonghyun said as he kissed his little sister's forehead.

 

 

"Arasso oppa! Bye guys!" Suzy told his brother and then bid goodbye to the other members of SHINee that were still staring at her.

 

 

"What about us Suzy? Don't we get a goodbye chhek kiss, too?" the members of SHINee, except for Jonghyun, thought to themselves.

 

 

 

The ride to JYP Company was definitely quite fast.

 

 

As Suzy stepped inside their company building, the people greeted her so happily and she replied with them with a very bright smile.

 

 

"Suzy-ah!" A high-pitch voice came out of nowhere together with footsteps that obviously came from a person wearing high heels.

 

 

"Suzy-unnie! I missed you so much!" the girl said as she was hugging Suzy.

 

 

"I missed you too Krystal-dongsaeng." Suzy said as she hugged her dongsaeng back.

 

 

As they broke the hug, Suzy immediately asked Krystal a question.

 

 

"Why are you here by the way Krystal?" 

 

 

"JYP-oppa invited me here with other IDOLS." Krystal answered her unnie happily.

 

 

"Oh. Are you also going to do the photoshoot?" Suzy asked her once more.

 

 

"Yes! I'll be the representative of F(x)"

 

 

"That's so cool. Let's go to the set already?" 

 

 

"Okay!"

 

 

As they reached the set where the photoshoot was to be done, they greeted everyone they had seen.

 

 

They also found out that the photoshoot will be about Korea's advocacy towards tourism and they were chosen among the idols to promote it to the world.

 

 

Some idols from the Big 3 and other labels were also there, namely: Taeyeon of SNSD, Dara of 2NE1, G-Dragon and Taeyang of BIGBANG, Eunjung and Jiyeon of T-Ara, JB and JR of JJ Project, Wooyoung and Nichkhun of 2PM, Jo Kwon and Jinwoon of 2AM, and a lot more...

 

 

They also found out that the photoshoot will be done by pairs, one male and one female in each pair.

 

 

As she went to the are where they will be shooting, she was also about to meet the person that she is going to be doing the photoshoot with, and it was no other than L of Infinite.

 

 

"Wow! I feel quite scared? This is the first time that I'll be doing a photoshoot with L of Infinite. I sure hope that we'll connect infront of the camera." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

She was now standing on her spot when a man so handsome and cool went near her and introduced himself to her.

 


 

"Hello, I'm L of Infinite. But for you little maknae, you can call me Myungsoo." he happily said to her as he held out his hand for them to shake hands.

 

 

And without any hesitation, Suzy accepted the handshake presented to her by Myungsoo.

 

 

"Hi! I'm Suzy of Miss A! Nice meeting you Myungsoo-ssi" Suzy said.

 

 

"Don't be too formal with me. You can address me as oppa if you'd like." Myungsoo said while smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

"Okay, guys! Let us start the photoshoot already!" the creative director said to everyone on set.

 

 

In the start of the photoshoot, Suzy still felt a little awkward to pose with Myungsoo but then after a few captures from the camera, she just naturally posed with him. And same goes with Myungsoo to Suzy.

 

 

The photoshoot did not take long, they did around 50 franes and they were already good to go.

 

 

After the shoot..

 

 

"Hi Suzy!" Myungsoo greeted Suzy.

 

 

"Hello Myungsoo-oppa." She said shyly.

 

 

"Uhm are you free after this?" he asked her.

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Suzy asked, confused.

 

 

"I mean, are you free to get coffee with me?" Myungsoo cleared it out.

 

 

Suzy was shocked by what Myungsoo said but she did not decline his offer.

 

 

They went to a nearby coffee shop and by being a gentleman, Myungsoo was the one that ordered Suzy's drink for her. How sweet right?

 

 

Anyways, back to the story. THey just talked and talked about their careers.

 

 

How it was when they were still trainees, how is the life now that they are IDOL Stars and what are the few plans of their management for them in the future.But 

 

 

Suzy was definitely taken aback when Myungsoo suddenly asked a quite shocking yet always heard question for her.

 

 

"Uhm I just want to ask this question, are you and Jonghyun from SHINee really dating?" he blurted out without even warning her.

 

 

"Aniyo! We're not dating!" Suzy immediately answered his question.

 

 

"Really? But how come you 2 always go out together?" he asked once again.

 

 

"It's just that were close."

 

 

"Oh. Okay." Myungsoo said to Suzy while shrugging his shoulders.

 

 

"Why do they keep asking that question? Aish... It's a good thing that this will already be cleared out in no time..." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

===============================================

 

Word Count: 1,503

 

And there it is! Myungsoo and Suzy finally meet!

 

TaecZy will also have a chapter in the future!

 

And oh! And moments of Suzy with the members of SHINee!!!

 

Watch out for that Guys!

 

Comment, Vote and Subscribe!

 

And please read my new story, it is entitled

 

"Hershey's Kisses" 

 

Saranghae! <3