Flashback

Oppa's Little Girl

JYP Nation was now in JAPAN for their tour. Miss A was now on the backstage, waiting for their performance which was after their sunbaes, the Wonder Girls.

 

"Good luck, guys!" Yubin said to them as she just exited the stage together with the other members of WG.

 

"Thank you!" Miss A all said in unison.

 

After that, they then started to position themselves for their first song which was 'I Don't Need A Man'.

 

"Are you ready to rock, TOKYO?!!!" Jia said in plain English. The fans all shouted in response.

 

"Who are we?" Fei asked. "Miss A! Miss A! Miss A!" 

 

"We can't hear you!!!" Suzy shouted. "Miss A! Miss A! Miss A!" The fans continued to shout in a higher volume.

 

"This is for, all the Independent Ladies!!!" Min began the song, I Don't Need A Man.

 

As the girls gave out their 100% on their song and dance performance for their latest single, everyone inside the arena was shouting on the top of their lungs for they were definitley happy on seeing all the members of Miss A together despite of the fact that they have been concentrating in their solo careers for quite some time, now.

 

 

After the I Don't Need A Man performance, they then continued on with their other hits such as Goodbye Baby and Bad Girl, Good Girl.

 

 

And as a finale, all of JYP Nation went on stage to perform a song that Park Jin Young wrote juft for their Japan Tour.

 

"Goodnight JAPAN!" Park Jin Young finished off.

 

 

All of the artists of JYP Nation were alreayd in the green room as they were still waiting for the others to finish changing before they leave to have a celebratory party.

 

"It was too bad that 2PM is not here." Jo Kwon suddenly said. "I miss my Khunnie-hyung." 

 

"Haha! If I really do not know the both of you, I'll definitely think that your friendship is something else." Fei stated. All of JYP Nation giggled at her statement.

 

"Noona~" Jo Kwon said while pouting.

 

"You are disgusting." Yubin and Sunye said in unison which eventually cased for them to laugh once more.

 

"But seriously, when are 2PM-sunbaes coming back?" Suzy asked.

 

"Why? Because you miss Taecyeon?" Seulong .

 

"Aniyo~" Suzy said, her face was turning into a hint of red.

 

"Haha! Our little maknae is blushing!" Changmins once more.

 

"Whatever, oppa." Suzy said.

 

"Guys, don't tease the maknae anymore." JYP said, trying to end the almost heating conversation.

 

"*mehrong*" Suzy stuck her tongue out to Seulong and Changmin.

 

"And stop being childish, maknae." JYP warned her. "Anways, if you are already missing 2PM, I guess you'll have to bear with it for quite some time."

 

"Waeyo?" They all asked him in unsion.

 

"Becuase they would not be back form their World Tour 'til around a few weeks or months from now since they aren't stopping by in Korea yet." JYP explained.

 

"Oww. So I still won't be seeing Khunnie-hyung for a long time?" Jo Kwon.

 

"Yes." they all firmly said to Jo Kwon.

 

After that, the members of JYP Nation then headed ot to have their celebratory party for the success of JYP Nation Tour in Japan.

 

 

~.~.~

 

 

EXO was still practicing intently oncemore for it was just only a matter of a few dys before their debut. But if you were to look at it, it was almost perfect, you jst need to continue on with the practice and more just to make sure than nothing goes wrong in the final performance.

 

"Guys, take a 20-minute break for a while since Mr. Lee SooMan is calling me." their choreographer said to them.

 

After hearing those words, EXO immediately followed his instructions and found themselves in different places of the practice room just to find a comfortable place to rest in.

 

"I'll just buy something from the vending machine in the hallway." Sehun excused himself.

 

He then went on to the hallway just like what he said to the other members.

 

There, Sehun bought something from the soda vending machine and as he looked towards a different direction, there he saw a very familiar physiqe in front of him.

 

"Is that her?" Sehun thought to himself.

 

With that thought, Sehun immediately ran as fast as he could just to reach the mysterious girl. 

 

"Byul! Byul! Byul, come back!" Sehun shouted just to get her attention.

 

After a few more tries, he finally caught up with her and so he took the opportunity in which he could see her face.

 

"May I help you?" the girl asked.

 

Sehun was shocked as to what he saw, it was unfortunately not her...

 

"Sorry, I thought you were another girl." Sehun sadly said.

 

 

He then went back towards the direction of the practice room but her did not know that a fellow member of his also witnessed what happened.

 

"Sehun-ah..." one of s said.

 

"Baekhyun-hyung." He replied back. "D-did you s-s-ee w-hat just h-happe-n-ed?"

 

"Yeah." Baekhyun answered shortly.

 

After that, they then made their way to a small garden locate dat the back of the SM Entertainment building. It was where Baekhyun usually stayed just to eventually think and reminisce things during his trainee days.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Deh?"

 

"Can I share to you something?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Did you know that I had my first and still my only love when I was still 8 years old?" 

 

"Jinjja? That's like so young and you still love her."

 

"Yeah. Even though we've been separated for a very long time, I still love her until now."

 

 

 

In one of the parks in Busan, a young boy named Sehun usually played their for past time while waiting for his parents to finsih work and then pick him up.

 

He was usually alone in the park, no one wanted to befriend him until one day, he finally had enough of everyone ignoring him and then cried at one side of the park.

 

There, he cried as much as he could as if letting out all of the feelings he has been keeping to himself. But he was shocked when somebody suddenly sat down beside him and then gave him a pink handkerchief.

 

"You know, you chould not cry. If you're a true boy and not a gay one, you should not cry." the little girl said which eventually made Sehun cry even more.

 

"Haha! I was just joking, okay? You should not take it seriously, okay? Anyways, why is such a cute boy like you crying?" she asked him. Sehun did not reply, instead, he just beamed at the little girl who was smiling beside him.

 

"Why are you even here, anyway?" 

 

"Why? Do you own the park?" she calmly asked.

 

"No..." he was sort of dubfounded but in a few seconds, he managed to speak again. " It's just that no one ever wanted to talk to me so now, why are you talking to me? Are you here to tease me, too?" 

 

"Aniyo~ Why would I? Umma said that those kind sof things are bad so I should not do sch things." she paused for a while. "Here, you can have this." 

 

The little girl then took out a heart-shaped lollipop and then gave it to Sehun.

 

"What's this for?" he asked her.

 

"Appa said that when you are sad or lonely, just eat sweets and you would eventually feel a lot better." she smilingly replied. "Anyways, goodbye!" 

 

After that, she then started to walk away from Sehun who was left there, staring at that mysterious little girl.

 

 

 

"On that day, I knew that I fell in love with her." Sehun narrated. "It was as if I fell for her the moment I saw that she was very genuine." 

 

"Was that your last meeting?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Aniyo~ There was still more."

 

 

 

Little Sehun was once again in the park, but now he was hopefully waiting for someone to come. He stood near the fountain, holding the pink handkerchief the little girl has given her.

 

"I hope she comes." Sehun thought to himself.

 

After a few more minutes of waiting, a smile imediately formed on Sehun's face. She was here! As the girl approached him, he suddenly stiffened especially when the girl spoke to him onemore.

 

"Looks like you aren't crying anymore." the little girl happily said. Sehun was once again mesmerized with her.

 

"Huh? D-deh..." Sehun said in a stuttering manner.

 

"Waah! Kyeopta!" the little girl said as she pinched his cheeks whcih made Sehun blush.

 

"It's much better if you would turn red because of me pinching you than you turning red because of you crying." the little girl innocently said, not even knowing that Sehun was already blushing at her gesture.

 

"Ehem... I j-just w-wanted t-to give y-ou ba-ack your handkerchief." Sehun said, once again stuttering.

 

"Aniyo~ You can have it! It's much better that you'll have it so you'll have soemthing to use if ever you would cry again." 

 

"Why is she like this? It's as if everytime she talks, my heart starts to beat so fast." Sehun thought to himself.

 

"How old are you?" She suddenly asked.

 

"I'm 8 years old."

 

"Really? So that means you're older than me since i am still 7."

 

"How can she be younger than me?" Sehun asked himself in his thoughts.

 

"Can I call you oppa?" She blurted.

 

"Eh? S-sure?" Sehun answered, unsure.

 

"By the way, what's your name?" 

 

"I am Oh Sehun. What about you?"

 

"I cannot tell you, yet but you can call me Byul." 

 

"As in star?"

 

"Yep! Anyeong Sehun-oppa! I'll get going now." she then bid her goodbye.

 

 

 

"She had always had the habit of leaving me alone when she needed to go home but instead of feeling sad, I actually feel happy not because she left but because I got to spend time with her."

 

"But Sehun, how were the btoh of you separated?" 

 

'Well, that's a very easy question to answer, hyung."

 

 

Sehun was happily walking towards the park, he was excited to see Byul there because it was the usual time for them to meet and then play with each other there.

 

As he reached the park, it was still empty and so he decided to prepare some toys that they were going to play with. But after he prepared them, she was still not there.

 

He waited and waited and waited for her but no sign of her came. 

 

The next day, he once again waited for her but again there was no sign.

 

"Why isn't she coming here, anymore?" 

 

 

"Since then, I haven't heard anything from her. Until one day, I suddenly heard my parents saying that a close friend of them died. And after a few more months of researching, I eventually knew that her parents were those people and I actually knew her real name."

 

"Jinjja? So, what's her name?" Baekhyun teasingly asked.

 

Sehun was already about to answer when someone called them.

 

"Baekhyun, Sehun! We're ready to practice! You're the only ones we're waiting for." Suho said to them while staying at the back door.

 

"We'll be there, hyung!" Baekhyun replied.

 

"Let's go hyung!" Sehun happily said.

 

After that, they then made their way towards the practice room and then continued practicing.

 

 

===================

 

You just knew about Sehun's past!

 

QUESTIONS:

1. Who do you want Suzy to end up with?

2. Shall I bring Taecyeon back already?

3. Is the flow of the story good?

4. Do I still have readers?

 

Please comment your answers and it would really mean a lot! ^_^

 

SARANGHAE! <3