Brokenhearted Oppa

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

“SHINee on standby!” One of the staff yelled in the backstage.

 

The SHINee members were now in SM Town World Tour rehearsals.

 

“Let’s do a great job!” Onew said his last words of encouragement before they went on stage.

 

As they enter, they turned into very different people. It was as if the 5 bubbly members of SHINee turned into very professional looking IDOL Stars.

 

SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back, SHINee’s Back back back back back

 

With that, Minho started the song.

 

Seeing them perform like that, fan girls would definitely scream their hearts out.

 

With Onew’s very cute eye smile. Key’s Diva like movements. Jonghyun’s beautiful voice. Taemin’s innocent yet alluring façade. And Minho’s charismatic presence.

 

SHINee is definitely a whole package IDOL Group.

 

Oh I'm curious yea sajin sok nega sungan misojieo wae 
Oh I'm so curious yea, I'm so curious yea 
Oh I'm so curious yea, I'm so curious yea 

 

 

It was now nearing Jonghyun’s high part of the song Lucifer. Waiting for his turn to come up, he was in the back of the other members namely Key and Minho who just finished rapping.

 

[Key] Beomineun I ane isseo
Amudo nagal su eobseo
Neowa na eotteon nugudo
[Minho] Neoui modeun geotdeure da
Neunggeoreul nan balgyeonhaesseo
Neoreul kkok chajanaegesseo
[JONGHYUN] Teojyeo Baby

 

As he then walked towards the center stage for his main part, he shifted his gaze towards the audience, which were not there yet, he saw a very beautiful figure enter the auditorium but what immediately caught his attention was the fact that an arm was wrapped around the girl’s shoulder.

 

“Who’s he?” Jonghyun thought to himself as he was still singing his part on center stage.

 

Krystal was laughing together with the guy. It looked as if both of them had a very fun conversation with each other seeing it in their actions.

 

“Why is Krystal so comfortable around that guy?” Jonghyun once again thought.

 

With that, Jonghyun just continued with many thought in his mind leading to him being confused in their choreography and such. He continued to look at them, walking together comfortably with each other.

 

He didn’t see the man’s face but he saw that there was an EXO symbol in the man’s shirt. He recognized it to be the sort of a Phoenix-like bird.

 

“Aish! Who is that man?”

 

“CUT!!!” the producer shouted. “Stop the music!”

 

Everyone then stopped dancing and singing, people were even in shock on why they needed to stop. This was the first time that SHINee needed to stop in the middle of a performance that the main producer ordered.

 

“What the heck is happening?” the producer asked the members of SHINee, looking specifically towards Jonghyun’s direction.

 

“What do you mean PD-nim?” Onew asked, very confused.

 

“What do you mean by ‘what do I mean’? Jonghyun has been messing up his steps since his main part of the song.” He started. “You know that I don’t have much time, right?”

 

“Jeosanghamnida, seongsaengnim.” Jonghyun said while giving a big bow.

 

“Just make sure that you will eventually do better now.” The producer said as he went back to his seat to check on them.

 

With that, they once again started the choreography from the very beginning with the producer’s hawk eyes watching every step they did.

 

“Who the heck is that guy?”

“Why were he and Krystal together?”

“Is he someone special for her?”

“Jonghyun, FOCUS!!!”

 

Many thoughts were still on his mind but then he tried his best to bring himself back but as he was back to his senses, someone shouted once more.

 

“That is it!” the man started. “SHINee, get out of that stage already! I do not have time to deal with your amateur acts right now! I have so many things to do already so please get off the stage right this instant!”

 

SHINee, with very disappointed faces, went down the stage and then started to walk towards their assigned greenroom.

 

-In the greenroom-

 

“Jonghyun! What the heck was that?” Onew asked him, quite angry, by the time they entered the greenroom.

 

“I was just… “Jonghyun started but immediately thought better of it so instead, he just decided not tell the other members the real reason behind him doing badly in the rehearsals.

 

“You were just what?!” Onew asked him in an angry tone.

 

Jonghyun didn’t want to upset and disappoint the other members more by lying so he just kept his mouth shut. The rest of the SHINee members didn’t dare speak a word afraid of their leader’s wrath and the greenroom was becoming deafeningly silent. After a few torturing minutes, Onew finally broke the silence.

 

“I think it’s better if you just go back to the dorm and rest,” Onew said while trying to calm down and massage his temples.

 

Jonghyun just nodded, gathered up his things and went towards the door.

 

“Mianhe,” he bowed before he opened the door and went outside into the hallway.

 

***

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Chanyeol just finished with their group EXO-K’s practice and was now taking a break. He just got a soda from the nearest vending machine and was walking while drinking it. He was trying to recall and memorize in his head the choreography for their debut song called MAMA when he noticed a very familiar guy walking with his head down looking all weak and such.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Jonghyun sunbae nim,” Chanyeol said as he bowed.

 

But Jonghyun did not even bother to greet him back and so he continued to just walk towards the back door of SM Entertainment.

 

“Maybe Jonghyun-sunbae nim is not in a good mood today?” Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

Chanyeol then continued to walk back to the practice room and so he did not notice that Jonghyun glanced back at him.

 

The brokenhearted Jonghyun, feeling bad that he did not respond to his hoobae’s greeting, started to shift his gaze back towards the man who greeted him and was about to speak up when he noticed something.

 

The man was wearing the same t-shirt that has the phoenix symbol just as the one he saw earlier on the man who was wrapping his arms around Krystal’s shoulder.

 

“What.The…”

 

Jonghyun was lost. Lost for he did not know what to say on what he had just seen.

 

It was the same shirt. The same symbol. The same everything.

 

With that, his knees became weak, causing him to fall on his knees, crying his heart out.

 

 

========================================

 

UPDATED!

 

It's been a month already since my last update, MIANHE~

 

How is it?

 

Saranghae! <3