Getting to Know SHINee

Oppa's Little Girl

 

SHINee, without Jonghyun, was all gathered in the living room. Key was preparing some sandwiches for the others to eat, Taemin and Minho were playing some random game on their Xbox and Onew was reading a book that a fan has given him in their latest press conference.

 

“Hyungs! Do you know where Jonghyun-hyung went? I haven’t seen him since yesterday in our taping.” Taemin asked the people older than him.

 

“Well, I do not know, okay? And since when did you care on where your hyungs were going?” Onew asked their maknae.

 

“It’s nothing.” Taemin said, but in the back of his mind, something was bugging him.

 

“What if he was lying to me? What if he really is dating Suzy? Nooo!!! It can’t be! But I still do not have the right to be mad at him. Aish! Why??? Hyung! Please tell me you did not lie to me!!!” Taemin thought, but he did not notice that as he was thinking about it, he was making some weird faces that was not left out from the senses of the three hyungs present to his side now.

 

“Why were you making those faces, Taemin-dongsaeng?” Minho asked their maknae, sort of crept out by their maknae’s actions. And so, as he was saying those words, he was also moving as far as he could with very small paces.

 

“What do you mean?” the little maknae asked, confused on what his hyungs were talking about.

 

“What we mean was while you were so deep in your thoughts; you were at the same time making the weirdest faces we had seen!” Key explained to their maknae.

 

“BWOH!? Seriously? I was making weird faces? Aissh!!!” Taemin said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah. Seriously.” His 3 hyungs answered him.

 

As they continued what they were doing earlier, they did not have a clue that Jonghyun was already on his way home, with a surprise that all of them will definitely be shocked of.

 

Doing everything they were doing before the little maknae had asked a question, they heard their hyung’s voice together with the opening of the front door.

 

“I’m back!” Jonghyun exclaimed from the front door of the SHINee Dorm.

 

All of them were excited to hear Jonghyun’s voice because it has been since yesterday that they haven’t heard anything about him.

 

He immediately left their taping yesterday after receiving the call from the people of JYP Entertainment.

 

“Wow! Hyung’s here already?” Taemin asked.

 

“Obviously. You hear his voice right?” Minho said, sort of teasing their little maknae.

 

“Ha-ha! What a funny response hyung. But how come the supposed to be funny joke came out as if it was a very unfunny philosophy?” Taemin said, not letting his hyung win.

 

“Cut it out guys! So, do you want to scare your Jonghyun-hyung?” Onew asked.

 

“Sure!” All of them assured that they would definitely do it.

 

As they waited for Jonghyun to cone inside the living room, since it was quite a long walk from the front door to the sala, they also felt that there was a side of them that was excited but they do not know why.

 

As Jonghyun went inside the living room, they were already about to scare the heck out of him when they saw the figure that they wanted to see for so long already.

 

The figure of the girl of their dreams, Korea’s First Love and they could also say that since they are a part of the Republic of Korea, they are also the ones that consider her as their First Love in the Korean Popular Music Industry.

 

“SUZY-ssi???”

 

They all exclaimed that question all together, well except for Jonghyun who was rather feeling the urge to pull her sister out of the SHINee dorm. And so he thought.

 

“Why on Earth did I forget the fact that these four were Miss A Fan boys? Aish! How stupid of me! They better not kill or scare my sister on her first day here on the SHINee Dorm or else I will personally kill all of them.” Jonghyun thought to himself giving out a mental grin.

 

The reactions of the four boys were still the same until Suzy actually broke the silence.

 

“Annyeong Hasayeo! I am Miss A’s maknae, Suzy-imnida!” Suzy exclaimed while putting her right hand on the air and waving it as if saying hello or sort of a hand gesture to the members of her brother’s boy group.

 

As she spoke, the members of SHINee were still frozen, well, even more frozen to the fact that it was worst than when she entered the room.

 

When Suzy finally realized that no one was answering her greeting, she immediately asked her brother a question on what was happening now.

 

“What’s wrong with them?” Suzy asked her brother in English.

 

“It’s better if you do not know dongsaeng.” Jonghyun plainly said the first part in English and finished off with a Korean endearment for her sister.

 

“Oh. Well, are they going to be okay? I mean, they look stiff.” Suzy asked her brother in a very worried tone.

 

“If they knew about this, their situation now will definitely be worse than worse.” Jonghyun exclaimed which left Suzy very confused to the fact that she did not have anything to say anymore, except for.

 

“Oppa~ Do you not think that you should bring them back to their senses already? It looks as if they’ll be running out of breath anytime.” Suzy said, and concern really was already evident not just in her voice but also in her eyes.

 

Without any other thing to do, Jonghyun went nearer to s and let out a single clap that he assures could make each member come back to their senses.

 

“Ouch!” the members exclaimed as they felt their eardrums banging from the sound of Jonghyun’s clap.

 

Without knowing, the 4 members said random stuff.

 

“Wow! I actually thought that Suzy was here on our dorm.” Taemin said.

 

“Me too!” Minho exclaimed.

 

“Me three!” “Me four!”  Onew and Key exclaimed at the same time.

 

“Guys, you weren’t dreaming! Suzy really is in our dorm.” Jonghyun plainly said as he took the members’ attentions and pointed to where Suzy was standing.

 

“Yah! She really is here!” the four of them exclaimed.

 

“Hi!” Suzy said while smiling.

 

“H-h-hi-hi!” they all exclaimed in unison.

 

“My name is Suzy! Nice meeting you!” Suzy said.

 

“Haha! Before anything else, or should I say, before you four lose your senses again, why not you four sit down so that we’ll give formal introductions.” Jonghyun stated.

 

As he was saying that, Taemin was also thinking that Jonghyun was going to introduce Suzy as his girlfriend and so he crossed not just his fingers but also his toes.

 

“Okay guys, I would like you all to meet my little sister, Kim Su-Ji” Jonghyun stated as he wrapped his arms around Suzy’s shoulders.

 

And with Jonghyuns words, Taemin let out a very happy sigh as if the burden he was feeling was lifted away from his shoulders. But he was still having questions asked from the back of his mind.

 

“LITTLE SISTER?” the 3 exclaimed, except for Taemin.

 

“Yeah. Little Sister.” Jonghyun said while smiling at the faces of s.

 

“Since when?” Taemin asked.

 

“Since birth. Duh?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Whatever hyung.” Taemin said, returning his gaze to Suzy.

 

“So, they really are not involved in a relationship. Yes! But how on Earth am I supposed to tell her that I like her if Jonghyun-hyung is her brother? Why is life so harsh on me?” Taemin thought to himself.

 

“Okay, since you all did not meet in personal yet, until now. How about you introduce yourselves to my dear sister?” Jonghyun said to s.

 

“Arasso!” they all exclaimed, including Suzy.

 

“I’ll start then. Hi! My name is Kim Su-Ji, more commonly known as Suzy. Lead vocals, maknae and face of Miss A.” Suzy said while smiling so brightly as if she could melt the four members’ heart.

 

“Anyeong Hasayeo! I am SHINee’s leader and sub vocals, Onew-imnida!” Onew said as he offered his hand and Suzy happily took it.

 

“Hello! I’m Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key. I am SHINee’s mother, rap and vocals.” Key said doing the same as to what Onew had just done.

 

“My name is Choi Minho, SHINee’s vocals and rapper. Anyeong Hasayeo!” Minho said and shook her hands.

 

“And my name is Lee Taemin, SHINee’s lead dancer and vocals. Nice meeting you.” Taemin said doing his best not to faint as he shook hands with his ultimate crush, Miss A’s Suzy.

 

“Nice meeting you all!” Suzy exclaimed with a very wide smile plastered on her face.

 

They just continued to talk and get to know each other more. They also found out that Suzy will be staying with them until the time that she turns to legal age. But as the clock struck 1:30pm…

 

“Oh My Gosh!” Suzy exclaimed.

 

“Wae?” they all asked.

 

“As much as I want to get to know you guys even more, I really have to go.” Suzy said as she was standing in front of the boys already.

 

“Why? Do you have a schedule later?” Jonghyun asked his little sister.

 

“Aniyo! Aniyo!” Suzy said.

 

“So, where are you going?” the other members of SHINee asked.

 

“Taecyeon-oppa invited me for some coffee so I’m going there already.” Suzy said while smiling.

 

“She’s going on a date with Taecyeon? I thought people from the same companies are not allowed to date each other?” Taemin thought to himself.

 

“You’re going on a date with Taecyeon?” They all asked in unison.

 

“No! No! It’s not that, were just going out as friends. We haven’t seen each other since I left for Japan so he invited me to go get some coffee.” Suzy reasoned out.

 

“Oh. Okay? Do you want me to give you a ride?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“No thanks, oppa! I can handle myself! Bye guys!” Suzy said as she was already going out of the SHINee Dorm.

 

A pang of pain was evident in Taemin’s eyes. But who was he to her? Well, at least she said that they really are not going to have a date.

 

“I really do hope that what she said was true…” Taemin, Key, Minho and Onew thought the same words to themselves.

 

 

=====================================================

 

Word Count: 1,728

 

Another update for today!

 

I hope you like it! :)

 

Please comment and vote for Oppa's Little Girl!

 

To those silent readers, please subscribe guys!