Coffee with Taecyeon

Oppa's Little Girl

 

-StarBucks near JYP Entertainment’s company-

 

Taecyeon is sitting comfortably on a table near the end of the shop. He was waiting for Suzy to come because they had a plan that both of them would be going out today, a sort of company brother and sister bonding time between the both of them.

 

As Taecyeon was sitting while sipping his drink, someone covered his eyes from the back of his head, and he was already sure who it was.

 

“Guess who I am.” The person that covered his eyes said.

 

“Hmm… JYP-hyung?” Taecyeon said, playing around with whoever was the one that covered his eyes.

 

“Yah! Do I sound like a man to you?” the person asked.

 

“Ne~!” Taecyeon said just to tease the person.

 

“Aish! Guess again.” The person said.

 

“Uhmm… Is this YoonA-ssi?” Taecyeon said.

 

“You really are irritating.” The person said in surrender while setting Taecyeon’s eyes free and sitting in front of him.

 

“Haha! I never knew that you were that childish Suzy-ssi” Taecyeon said while holding his laughter.

 

“Yeah. Whatever. I really hate you.” Suzy said while pouting and turning away his gaze from Taecyeon.

 

Since Suzy is the maknae of JYP Entertainment, Taecyeon did not want to make her feel sad so he transferred to the seat beside his little maknae and did his best to make her smile.

 

“Suzy-ah!” Taecyeon said while poking Suzy in her side, but she still is not talking to her.

 

“Go Hye-mi! Jung Na-ra! Jang Ma-ri! Yah! Yang Seo-yeon!” Taecyeon enumerated all the character names that were given to Suzy in her past projects. But still, poking and calling her with those names are still not enough for her to actually talk to Taecyeon.

 

But as Taecyeon was doing everything to make Suzy talk to him again, the little maknae was also trying to hold out the laughter that was already coming out from her lips.

 

“Look. I’m sorry okay? I was just joking with you.” Taecyeon said in surrender while holding Suzy’s right hand.

 

And out of nowhere, Suzy blushed but contained it, she does not know what is happening to her but that simple action actually made her blood rise to her cheeks.

 

But since she obviously could not make it obvious that she was turning red, she eventually reverted the situation and turned it into a laughing matter.

 

“Yah! Yeonnie-oppa! I was just joking with you, okay? You are so serious. Ha-ha!” Suzy said, trying her best to not sound or act awkward.

 

“Bae Su-Ji! I seriously was scared that you would not talk to your oppa anymore. Aish! Do not do those kinds of jokes anymore, it is not funny.” Taecyeon said in relief but still has a manner of scolding her.

 

“Hehe! It really was funny, you know? You really should have seen your face! It was hilarious!” Suzy said, having a very happy state in the outside but still trying to hide her blushing cheeks in the inside.

 

“Okay, okay! I surrender to you already. But please, do not do that anymore, okay? It was pretty scary.” Taecyeon said, smiling.

 

“Yes oppa! I promise I will not do it again.” Suzy said while raising her right hand as if she was swearing.

 

“Make sure you keep that promise, anyways, what do you want? My treat!”  Taecyeon said.

 

“Uhmm… I want a Strawberry and Crème Frappuccino.” Suzy said, smiling.

 

“Okay! Wait here!”

 

Taecyeon went to the counter and immediately ordered what Suzy wanted. While as for Suzy, she was still questioning herself on why on earth did she blush on what Taecyeon did earlier.

 

After a few moments, Taecyeon went back to their table with Suzy’s Strawberry and Crème Frappe and some pastries.

 

“Thanks. What’s with the pastries?” Suzy said as she helped Taecyeon put down the food he was bringing on the table.

 

“Oh! I just figured that maybe you wanted to eat some pastries.” Taecyeon said as he seated.

 

“Wow! You really do know my favourite!” Suzy said as she saw that Taecyeon ordered a Coffee Cake, which was her favourite.

 

“Of course I do!” Taecyeon said.

 

“Here we go again.” Suzy said silently.

 

“Haha! Anyways, how are you now my little maknae?” Taecyeon started of the conversation.

 

“I’m okay. How about you?” Suzy said while taking a sip of her Frappe.

 

“I’m fine, too. Sometimes a little stressed because of rehearsals and stuff.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Oh, yeah! You are doing your comeback a few weeks from now, right?” Suzy asked Taecyeon.

 

“Yeah! So make sure you will be there on our comeback to support your 2PM-oppas!” Taecyeon said, assuring that Suzy will come.

 

“Of course I will! Miss A and the Say A’s will be there!” Suzy assured.

 

“Oh! I almost forgot. Suzy-ah, why were you not in Miss A dorm when I tried to visit you earlier?” Taecyeon asked Suzy.

 

“Oh! I’m not living in Miss A dorm anymore.” Suzy said plainly.

 

“WHAT!?” Taecyeon said overreacting which got the reaction of all the people in the shop.

 

“So much for keeping low profile.” Suzy said under her breath.

 

Without any other words, Taecyeon had already pulled Suzy out of her seat and in a matter of seconds; they were already running as fast as they could just to get away from their mob of fans. It was a good thing that Taecyeon’s care was just outside so their Starbucks’ escapade was pretty easy for them to execute.

 

The car trip was quite silent but as they reached JYP Entertainment’s company building, they went straight to the resting lounge to continue their talk earlier.

 

As they were already seated, silence filled the air.

 

“So, Suzy-ssi, why are you not living in Miss A Dorm anymore?” Taecyeon started the conversation.

 

“Oh. That? Well, because of the new law thingy, I needed to live with my family.” Suzy said.

 

“Oh. No offense Suzy but aren’t your parents dead already?” Taecyeon said sort of bowing his head to hide his shame for asking her that question.

 

“Ah, yeah. They are dead.” Suzy answered.

 

“So, who are you living with starting today?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“I’m going to live with my oppa in his dorm.” Suzy answered the young man truthfully.

 

“You have a brother?” Taecyeon said, still not believing it that much.

 

“Yeah. Actually, you know my brother.” Suzy said.

 

“Really? I do not remember you introducing anyone as your brother to any of the JYP idols, and as you just said that you are living with your brother, I was still shocked. So how will I know him?” Taecyeon said to Suzy being so obvious that confusion really is in him.

 

“He’s also an idol.” Suzy said.

 

“Really?” Taecyeon said, Suzy nodded.

 

“Oh. Well, can you tell me who he is?” Taecyeon asked, very curious on who is the little maknae’s brother.

 

“You will find out in the right time. JYP-oppa and I still need to talk about some matters.” Suzy said.

 

“Okay! Anyways, Suzy, can we take a picture together? I needed to pass this sort of scrapbook thingy on what I did today.” Taecyeon said to Suzy.

 

“Okay!” Suzy said as she took out her phone and gave it to one of JYP workers and so they posed together and what made it cute was the photo was so candid.

 

After taking the photo, Suzy passed it to Taecyeon via Bluetooth and then posted it in her twitter account.

 

They just continued talking and they also felt the presence of peace but everything was broken when 5 people went in the resting lounge, shouting.

 

“WHADDAP WHADDAP WHADDAP???”

 

 

When Suzy left, Taemin was mentally asking himself on what might happen in their friendly date.

 

“What if that friendly date becomes a date?”

“What if Taecyeon really likes Suzy?”

“What if?”

 

There were a lot of “What If’s” running in his thoughts.

 

But just to get his mind off of it, he casually opened his Twitter account and scrolled through the latest tweets of the people he follows.

 

But what really took his attention was a photo that @missA_Suzy posted.

 

 

“Had so much fun with MY @taeccool. Hadn’t seen him for weeks. Missed Him So Much! <3”

 

What made him feel the ache was definitely the caption... 

 

The caption that had MY and Missed and So and a <3 sign...

 

"Are they together? Am I too late?" he thought to himself.

 

=================================================================================

 

Word Count: 1,399

 

First update for today! :)

 

Sorry if it is boring, comment what you think!

 

Please vote and comment! ^_^

 

SARANGHAE! <3