Breakfast with SHINee

Oppa's Little Girl

It is another day in SHINee Dorm! But today was definitely different, it was the first day that they'll actually have a girl dorm mate.

 

 

Key, being the mother of SHINee woke up earlier than his usual daily waking up routine... It was still 5 AM that he woke up... And so, he went from room to room to wake up the members...

 

 

First stop, Jonghyun and Onew's room...

 

 

"This is a tricky one!" Key said to himself before waking up the two men.

 

 

"Wake up Onew and Jonghyun-hyung!" Key said to them, with a very sweet and calm voice.

 

 

But no reply was given to him.

 

 

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." Key thought to himself while smirking.

 

 

And with those thoughts, he grabbed the blowhorn on Onew's side table, covered his ears and with no other words, hit the button to turn it on.

 

 

If you are asking why he was not afraid that the others, specially Suzy, will wake up, it is because Jonghyun and Onew's room is Soundproof. Meaning, what ever sounds made in their room wil definitley not be heard outside of it. How cool right?

 

 

Moving on...

 

 

"Yaahh!!!" Jonghyun and Onew shouted in unison.

 

 

"Good Morning hyungs!" Key happily said.

 

 

"Why'd you do that?" they said in unison again.

 

 

"I do not know. It's just that you did not want to wake up so I used the blow horn." Key said, smiling.

 

 

"Aish! Why do you need to wake us up this early you stupid dongsaeng?" Jonghyun asked him.

 

 

"Well, we need to wake up early to prepare breakfast for Suzy." Key said.

 

 

The two hyungs just continued to give their dongsaeng a very angry stare.

 

 

"And oh! Hyung, just a very friendly advice, better keep your blow horn in a place where I couldn't find it so that I also could not use it. Better be ready in the kitchen in 5 minutes" Key said while smiling mischievously.

 

 

 

Next Stop. The two maknae's room.

 

 

"This is going to be easy!"  

 

 

 

Key got a toy microphone and eventually talked as if he was a reporter.

 

 

"Good Morning Korea!" Key started.

 

 

"The sun is shining so brightly today! Just to start of, the weather for today is 43 degrees Fahrenheit. It is so hot today but definitely not as hot as Mexico(pronounced as Mehico) Taran-taran-tan-tan!" Key sung the last few lines with a very great Mexican accent.

 

 

"But too bad, the two maknaes of SHINee are still not on their feet. Wow! They are still sleeping, should we wake them up now? But do you know how to wake them up? I do!" 

 

 

"In a 1, and a 2, and a 1, 2, 3 go! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Key said in a Mommy manner.

 

 

And with those words, as if it was like full of magic, the two maknaes immediately woke up.

 

 

"Waaahh! What's for breakfast hyung?"

 

 

"Mission Accomplished. DJ Key, signing off!"

 

 

"Hyung! What's for breakfast?" Taemin asked him.

 

 

"The food that Suzy likes."

 

 

"Really? Well then, let us prepare it already!" the 2 maknaes said in unison but before they could get out of the room, Key-umma stopped them.

 

 

"Yah! Where do you think you are going?" 

 

 

"We're going to prepare breakfast for Suzy!" they joyfully said in unison.

 

 

"No-no-no! Take a bath first, pabos! You two smell so bad!" Key said, he even covered his mouth as if their stink went upto where he was standing.

 

 

"Hyung! Stop joking!"

 

 

"I'm not joking" 

 

 

"Seriously? Do we really smell bad?" they said in unison.

 

 

"Yes. Seriously." He said while walking to the door.

 

 

"And be ready in the kitchen in 5 minutes." he continued.

 

 

 

And in exactly 5 minutes, all members were already in the SHINee kitchen.

 

 

"Good morning, guys!" Key said happily.

 

 

"Good morning." they all plainly answered him.

 

 

"What's with the sad-slash-angry face?" Key asked them.

 

 

"Well, First of all, you woke us up 5:30 in the morning. Second, you did not even ready the ingredients for us to use in cooking. And third---" Onew started.

 

 

"You woke us up at 5:30 in the morning!" the rest of the members finished his statement.

 

 

"Sorry, okay? I just wanted us to cook breakfast for Suzy." Key innocently said.

 

 

"Yah! Stop using my sister as an alibi!" Jonghyun said while pointing at Key.

 

 

"Yeah-yeah! Whatever! Okay! Everyone, let us start cooking!" Key happily said.

 

 

 

They cooked breakfast. They thought that to finish cooking faster, they should have assigned tasks.

 

 

TASKS:

 

Slicing and Dicing: KEY

 

Drinks and Mixing: JONGHYUN and TAEMIN

 

Cooking and Plating: MINHO and ONEW

 

 

They were already so into the cooking portion when suddenly, Minho asked something.

 

 

"Guys, do you think that Suzy still feels awkward around us?" 

 

 

"How can you ask that hyung?" Tamein asked Minho.

 

 

"Well you know, we haven't met each other before, excpet for Jonghyun-hyung of course. So I was thinking that wouldn't it be awkward for her to be living under the same roof with people you haven't met before?" 

 

 

And with those words from Minho, they all thought to themselves, 

 

 

Does she really feel awkward?

 

 

"You got a point on that one Minho." Onew said, agreeing to his dongsaeng.

 

 

"So, what do you think? Should we do something for my dongsaeng to like feel no awkwardness between her and us?" Jonghyun asked every member.

 

 

"Well, maybe we should do something. I mean, just to not let her feel the awkwardness." Key said.

 

 

"Oh! I got an idea!" their little maknae said.

 

 

"What?" they all asked him in unison

 

 

"How about all of us spend a day with her? Well, if it is okay with her and if she does not have any schedules." Taemin said as he was eating a slice of apple.

 

 

"Great idea!" They all agreed.

 

 

"Yeah! So great! But you know what Taemin?" Key said.

 

 

"How am I supposed to know if you did not even tell me?" the maknae said sarcastically.

 

 

"Haha! Nice joke. Anyways, I just wanted to say that If you want to spend time with Suzy, you can. Do not just use her awkwardness between us as your reaosn to spend time with her." 

 

 

"Yah! I'm not using it!" Taemin said, blushing.

 

 

"If you are not using it, then why are you blushing?" Onew asked his youngest brother.

 

 

"Really? I'm blushing? Yaah!" Taemin shreiked as if he was like a girl.

 

 

"Yah! Don't shout you little maknae! My sister is still sleeping!" Jonghyun said.

 

 

"Mianhe~" Taemin said and gave out a peace sign.

 

 

"But hyung, seriously. Are we really gonna do what this little maknae suggested?" Minho curiously asked.

 

 

"Well, he does have a point so why not? But just to tease the little maknae more, We'll go from eldest to youngest so Onew-hyung will go first." Jonghyun said.

 

 

"Even though hearing that I am the eldest, which I still do not ge used to, I'm still happy that Taemin-dongsaeng still gets to be last. Hahah!" Onew said finishing with an evil laugh.

 

 

"Hyung! That is definitley unfair!" Taemin blurted out!

 

 

"Why do I have to be the last! I'm the cutest hyung! Why???" he continued.

 

 

"Whatever dongsaeng!" they all said in unison to their maknae.

 

 

=================================================

 

 

It is already 6:45 in the morning and Suzy had just woke up from her very deep sleep. 

 

 

Good morning Korea! Good Morning Say As!

 

 

As she stood up, she immediately went to the bathroom, which was just located in her room, and fixed herself. She also changed her clothing to somehting more appropriate for she had a schedule in around 9 in the morning.

 

 

After preparing and doing her usual morning rituals, she immediately walked down the hall and went straight to the kitchen. And for her, the view was definitley awkward, but it was definitley cute for her.

 

 

"Good Morning Suzy!" five men cooking and wearing chef's clothing were the ones that greted her.

 

   

 

 

"Good Morning." Suzy replied.

 

 

"Sit on the chair in the dining room now Princess, the food's going to be ready in a minute." Jonghyun said as he kissed Suzy's cheeks as a sign of saying good morning.

 

 

"Okay, oppa!" Suzy said as she also kissed Jonghyun's cheeks.

 

 

But just to clear everything out, they do that because since them being young, they would already do that. But amidst all of their thoughts, one person was definitley feeling quite jealous.

 

 

"I want a kiss in the cheek, too!" Taemin thought to himself.

 

 

 

They have all gathered in front of the table already, and before they ate, they prayed a prayer and after that, they all eated the food prepared by the SHINee boys.

 

 

But instead of putting food for his plate, Jonghyun first put food on his little sister's plate and said.

 

 

"Suzy-ah! You should eat more food! You're so thin already!"

 

 

"Oppa! You don't need to put food in my plate. Just eat already." Suzy replied to his statement.

 

 

"Okay! But make sure you eat a lot." 

 

 

"Arasso Oppa!" 

 

 

They just continued eating, sometimes, they would have this conversations about being and IDOL Star. Or if not, it was about school since Jonghyun was really curious about his sister's life since they haven't been together for a very long time.

 

 

But as their conversation once again turned out into something extremely awkward, and so Minho said something.

 

 

"Hyung! You should tell Suzy already about the thing we talked about earlier." 

 

 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Suzy-ah..." Jonghyun started.

 

 

"Ne~?" Suzy listened intently to her older brother.

 

 

"Well, me and the other members of SHINee talked earlier while we were preparing your breakfast that you still feel awkward around us." 

 

 

Suzy was about to react when Jonghyun stopped her.

 

 

"Don't you dare that it is not true. I know you Suzy. And so, just to keep out the awkwardness between all of us. We sort of like planned something." Jonghyun stated once more.

 

 

"What is it?" Suzy asked curiously.

 

 

"You will be spending the day with each of the SHINee members." All the members of SHINee said in unison.

 

 

"BWOH?"

 

 

================================================================

 

Word Count: 1,678

 

How was it guys?

 

Suzy's going to spend time with SHINee!

 

But will she agree?

 

Plug: Please read my new WooZy and KhunToria Story, it is entitled "Hershey's Kisses"

 

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320898/hershey-s-kisses-2pm-iusinger-snsd-woou-wooyoung-wooyoungandiu

 

Please do read it! And please subscribe to it...

 

To WooZy and KhunToria Fans out there, or those who know any WooZy or KhunToria Fan, please SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

 

Saranghae! Hwaiting! <3