Photoshoot for CeCi

Oppa's Little Girl

As Suzy arrived in the area where the photo shoot was to be done, she thanked Onew for driving her there.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida Jinki-oppa." 

 

 

"Hehe! Cheonman-eyo little girl!" Onew happily said to Suzy as he smiled at her.

 

 

After saying her thanks, Suzy immediately went out of the car and then walked towards the set. There she saw her fellow Miss A members, now getting ready.

 

 

"Annyeong hasaeyo unnies!" Suzy greeted them.

 

 

"Oh, Hi there little maknae!" Fei, Jia and Min said to Suzy.

 

 

"This is the first time that you are late." Fei said to Suzy.

 

 

"Mianhe~ I went out before I was informed that we were going to have a photo shoot." the maknae explained to them.

 

 

"And who were you with?" Jia teasingly asked Suzy.

 

 

"Secret!" Suzy playfully replied to her eonnies.

 

 

"Yah! That's unfair!" Min siad to Suzy.

 

 

"Hehe!" Suzy laughed as she let her tongue.

 

 

For a few minutes, Miss A just continued to ask Suzy about whoever was with Suzy before she went here. They just wanted to know for since the debuted as Miss A, Suzy has always told them about her plans and schedules apart from Miss A. But now, she was being secretive.

 

 

"It's so unfair Suzy. Before, you kept on telling us about those things but now, you won't even tell us about those simple things." Jia, Min and Fei said in unison as they were pouting their lips.

 

 

"haha! Don't do that eonnies! It creeps me out!" Suzy said while trying to contain herself from laughing.

 

 

"Hey! Don't laugh at us!" Fei said to Suzy, seriously.

 

 

"Arasso~ But I promise to tell you about it once everything will be cleared out." Suzy seriously said to all of them.

 

 

"Okay! Make sure you will keep that promise." Jia said to her.

 

 

"I will." Suzy said to them as she raised her right hand.

 

 

After their conversation with each other, Suzy immediately got herself ready with the help of the designers and make up artists.

 

 

They were also oriented on what was going to happen and on what will be the theme what they will be posing for. The producers of the shoot even told them that two boygroups will be there. One to represent the boygroups on the top of the charts and one from the fast rising idols stars of this generation.

 

 

"Who do you think will be the boygroups?" Min asked.

 

 

"Well, I'm not sure but what I am sure of is the fact that they will definitely fall in love with our maknae's charm." Fei said.

 

 

"Yeah. Whatever." Suzy said to them.

 

 

"But who will they be?" Jia asked them curiously.

 

 

"Will it be Super Junior-sunbaes?" Fei asked.

 

 

"How about 2AM-oppas?" Min asked them.

 

 

"Yah! I'm already tired seeing their faces!" Jia and Suzy jokingly said to them.

 

 

"Haha! I know right?" Min playfully replied to their statement.

 

 

"But if you were to ask about my opinion, I just don't want to see the boygroups that I usually see." Suzy said to all of her eonnies, stating her own opinion.

 

 

"I absolutely agree with that!" the other members of Miss A agreed to their maknae's statement.

 

 

 

It was already time to start the photo shoot yet before that, they were first introduced to the people they were doing the photoshoot with.

 

 

And with that, 6 men wearing formal suits went inside the room where the photo shoot was to be held. And Miss A definitley gave a very pleasing reaction.

 

 

"Yah! Them again?" Suzy jokingly said to the men going inside the room while smirking at them.

 

 

And with those words from Miss A, the men wearing the suits immediately ran to them and hugged them so tightly.

 

 

"Yah! Let go of us!" Miss A said in unison.

 

 

But eventually, Suzy was hugged by only one man.

 

 

"Ok Taecyeon! Let go of me, now!" Suzy said to the man hugging her, which was Ok Taecyeon of 2PM.

 

 

"What did you mean earlier that us again?" Taecyeon said as he let go of JYP Entertainemnt's maknae.

 

 

"Secret" Suzy said to Taecyeon as she stuck her tongue out to him.

 

 

"What do you mean secret?" Taecyeon said as he poked Suzy's side. "Huh? What do you eman secret?" 

 

 

"Oppa! Stop doing that!" Suzy said to Taecyeon as she was trying ot stop him form poking her sides, it was seriously tickling her.

 

 

"Suzy-ah! Didn't you miss Taecyeon-oppa?" Taecyeon said to Suzy, pouting.

 

 

"I didn't." Suzy teasingly said to Taecyeon while trying to contain her laugh.

 

 

"Yah! Suzy-ah!" Taecyeon reacted to Suzy's answer, once again trying to show his aegyo.

 

 

"Of course I missed you, babo." Suzy said to Taecyeon.

 

 

"So if you miss your oppa, come and give him a hug." Taecyeon said to Suzy, gesturing her to give him a hug.

 

 

"What? A hug? Aniyo!" Suzy shouted as she placed her arms in front of her in an "X" manner trying to protect herself from Taecyeon hugging him.

 

 

"Okay. Then I'll hug you my little maknae." Taecyeon said to Suzy as he once again took her into his arms for a hug.

 

 

"I missed you Suzy."

 

 

"I missed you too, oppa." she replied to Taecyeon as she returned his hug.

 

 

Among all the members of 2PM, Suzy is closest to Taecyeon since they have known each other ever since Suzy was still a trainee and Taecyeon was already starting with his career as an IDOL Star.

 

 

They were hugging each other so tightly when suddenly, a sudden voice came out from their side.

 

 

"It looks like we got here on the wrong timing?" 

 

 

They all looked to whom the voice came from and much to their shockness, it was 7 men dressed formally like 2PM.

 

 

"Infinite!" Miss A, expcept Suzy, said in unison as they saw the 7 men.

 

 

Miss A has always been a big fan of Miss A ever since they debuted but they do not know why Suzy was never converted into a fan of Infinite.

 

 

"Eeeehh!!! Infinite is with us!" Miss A suddenly acted as fangirls which eventually made Suzy a little bit irritated.

 

 

"Girls! Keep quiet!" Junsu said to them.

 

 

"Mianhe~" Jia, Fei and min said in unison.

 

 

As Suzy was strolling her eyes, she saw Myungsoo which reminded her that the man is a member of infinite. But as Suzy was just standing there and not even taking an interest on what was happening around her, comeone suddenly gave her a hug.

 

 

"Suzy-ah! I missed you so much!" the man that hugged Suzy said to her.

 

 

Suzy looked at the man that was ugging her and then smiled and replied to him.

 

 

"I missed you too Myungsoo-oppa! But we just saw each other like a few days ago." Suzy said as she replied to his hug.

 

 

But as they were still hugging each other, the people around them had their jaws dropped, well except for Infinite.

 

 

"Yah! Why are you hugging her?" Taecyeon shoutingly asked making Suzy and Myungsoo break from the hug.

 

 

"Why? Is it wrong for me to hug her?" Myungsoo said to him.

 

 

"Yes!" Taecyeon shouted once more.

 

 

"And why?" Myungsoo teasingly said to Taecyeon as he wrapped his arms around Suzy and then glanced at her as if telling her to just play along. Which Suzy obliged to.

 

 

In the 1 day that they have spent together before, they have already became close to each other and so they already act as if they knew each other for years.

 

 

"I just don't want you to put your disgusting body on my little maknae." Taecyeon reasoned out.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Myungsoo said to him as he once again hugged Suzy, teasing Taecyeon once more.

 

 

As Taecyeon saw that scene once more, he eventually tightened his fist as if he was going to punch somebody, and Suzy saw it quite well.

 

 

"Yah! Myungsoo-oppa, stop it already. It's not funny anymore." Suzy said to Myungsoo as she let go from the hug.

 

 

"Okay, whatever you say MY little Suzy." Myungsso said, emphasizing te MY and then clightly pinched Suzy's nose.

 

 

"Hihihi!" Suzy giggled at Myungsoo's actions.

 

 

After that, they had a sort of introduction thingy with each other and then started with the photoshoot.

 

 

The theme for this month's CeCi collection was "Modernized Vintage Outfits" and so they were going to be grouped by 5 to represent the different decades of fashion starting form the 1950's to the 1990's.

 

Groups:
Group 1950: Junho, Junsu, Woohyun & Fei
Group 1960: Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya & Jia
Group 1970: Wooyoung, Nichkhun & Min
Group 1980: Sungjong, Chansung & Sunggyu
Group 1990: Taecyeon, Suzy and Myungsoo

 

 

As the photo shoot started, there was still tension between Myungsoo and 2PM. Whcih made Suzy think to herself.

 

 

"Aish! These guys are irritating me!" 

 

 

The photo shoot once again did not take long to finish but the styling took quite some time. It took them until 5pm to oficially finish the shoot.

 

 

After around 100 frames, they already wrapped up everything since the people doing the photo shoot were already professionals.

 

 

Suzy was now sitting by herself in one of the chairs. The other Miss A members already left since they still had schedules aside from this. She was just sitting peacefully by herself when suddenly, Myungsoo and Taecyeon both went near her direction and asked the same question.

 

 

"Suzy, can I take you to dinner?"

 

 

"Yah! I asked her first!" they once again said in unison. "No! I asked HER first!" 

 

 

"Aniyo! Will you stop copying every word I'm saying?" Taecyeon said.

 

 

"Who said I was copying you? Maybe you're the one copying me!" Myungsoo said to Taecyeon.

 

 

They just continued quarreling until Suzy thought that it was already enough.

 

 

Suzy then pulled both the men's wrists and said.

 

 

"How about let's eat dinner together? The three of us?"

 

 

Without anymore words, they have already came out of the building where the photo shoot was done and then they were on their way to a restaurant personally piced by Suzy.

 

 

As they reached the restaurant, they were still quarreling with each other but Suzy did not mind it anymore.

 

 

"Hi Sirs & Ma'am, may I take your order?" the waiter asked them.

 

 

"Oh! I'll order for you Suzy." Myungsoo said.

 

 

"Aniyo! I'll order for her." Taecyeon rejected his offer and then took the menu from his hand.

 

 

"No! I'll order for the three of us." Suzy strictly said and so te two men in front of her eventually stopped arguing.

 

 

"We'll have 3 servings of Samgyupsal, Samgyettang, a big bowl of rice and 3 bottles of cola." Suzy said.

 

 

"Will the samgyupsal be readily made?" the waiter asked Suzy.

 

 

"Oh, aniyo! We'll be the one cooking it." 

 

 

"Will that be all miss?"

 

 

"Yeah. That would be all." Suzy said.

 

 

As they were waiting for their food, there was no conversation made between each of them until they heard 3 men speak.

 

 

"Taecyeon? L? Suzy? What are you three doing here?"

 

====================================

 

Word Count: 1,832

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

 

I was just really busy since there were a lot of things
that happened yesterday.

 

I'll update again later!

 

Plug:

Read my new story, entitled "Hershey's Kisses"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320898/hershey-s-kisses-2pm-iusinger-khuntoria-snsd-woou-wooyoung-wooyoungandiu

 

 

Saranghae! <3