A Day with Lee Jinki

Oppa's Little Girl

"When will be the first bonding moment with me and one of the members?" Suzy asked.

 

 

"Today." The three remaining members of SHINee said in unison.

 

 

"BWOH?" Suzy said very shocked.

 

 

"Oh? What's up with that reaction?" Key asked her.

 

 

"Seriously? Today? As in now? Now's the first day of that plan?" Suzy asked all of them.

 

 

"You heard what we said earlier right?" Jonghyun said.

 

 

"Yah! I'm not joking here!" Suzy said as she slapped her brother's arm.

 

 

"Ouch! That hurts my princess!" Jonghyun reacted to what his sister has done to him.

 

 

"Whatever. But seriously? How come today's the first day?" Suzy stil asked them confused.

 

 

"Well, it's because today's the only day that Onew-hyung is free while you are free too." Key explained to their new maknae.

 

 

"Oh. So I'll be doing the plan with Onew-oppa first?"

 

 

"Obviously." Jonghyun murmured.

 

 

As Jonghyun mumbled those words, Suzy was already about to hit him when he immediately reacted to what his little sister was supposed to do.

 

 

"Yah! Don't hit me anymore." Jonghyun said as he put his chopsticks in front of him as if using it as his protection from his cute yet very brutal little sister.

 

 

"So, is it okay with you Suzy?" Onew asked.

 

 

"Yeah, it's fine with me. But how come you guys know my schedule?" Suzy asked them.

 

 

"Well, we asked your manager of course, you silly little princess." Jonghyun said as he ruined Suzy's hair a bit.

 

 

But as he did those actions, Suzy immediately shot a death glare to her oppa.

 

 

And her glare eventually gave him the shivers.

 

 

"Yah! Suz! Don't give me that glare! You're scaring me!" Jonghyun said as he tried to cover Suzy's eyes.

 

 

"If you don't want me to do it again, just don't ruin my hair you pabo-oppa." Suzy said as she removed Jonghyun's hands from her eyes and stood up.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Jonghyun asked shocked of his siter's actions.

 

 

"I'm going to my room to change, I'm going to spend the day with Onew-oppa right?" Suzy said bubbly.

 

 

"Aniyo! You don't have to change cause we are leaving right now!" Onew said as he pulled Suzy and grabbed his backpack.

 

 

"Yah? I haven't changed yet! Let go of me oppa! I need to be presentable." Suzy protested.

 

 

"Aniyo, you're already presentable so quit protesting cause I've already packed the clothes you'll be wearing later." Onew said to her.

 

 

With those words from Onew, Suzy sort of felt herself blush.

 

 

But before they got out of the house, Joghyun suddenly shouted.

 

 

"Onew-hyung! Take good care of my princess!" 

 

 

"I will! I Promise!" Onew shouted back as they got out of the SHINee Dorm.

 

 

As they were running, Suzy also had so much in mind.

 

 

"Where on Earth is this guy taking me? Doe she really need to drag me like this?" 

 

 

They reached Onew's car. Onew opened the door for Suzy but she hesitated.

 

 

"Do you even know how to drive?" 

 

 

"Will I offer you to ride MY car if I do not know how to?" Onew said, emphasizing the word 'MY'.

 

 

"Well, he does have a point." Suzy thought to herself as she shrugged her shoulders and went inside Onew's car.

 

 

In the car, they did not talk much until Suzy broke the silence.

 

 

"Oppa, where are we going?"

 

 

"That would just be a secret until we get there." Onew replied to her question.

 

 

"What? Eeeh! Tell me, oppa! Or else I'm getting out of this car while it is still running." Suzy threatened Onew.

 

 

"Yeah, whatever. You can't open the car door on your side since the autolock is on my side. Haha!" Onew said to Suzy whill grinning.

 

 

"Aish! Just tell me where we are going!" Suzy said.

 

 

"I won't tell you until we get there but I promise you that you will definitely be reminded of your schilhood days when we reach that place." Onew said to Suzy loosing the grin, now smiling.

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Suzy asked, confused.

 

 

"Ssshhh. Secret." Onew said.

 

 

The next hour of the car ride was definitely a silent one, even Suzy fell asleep during the one hour of staying in the car.

 

 

As the car reached their destination, Onew got out of the car and piced up his backpack and then woke Suzy up.

 

 

"Suzy-ahh, wake up now little girl. We're here." And with those words, Suzy immediately woke up.

 

 

"Oppa?'

 

 

"We're here." Onew said to her.

 

 

"Really?" Suzy said curiously, Onew nodded as a reply.

 

 

Out of curiosity, Suzy immediately went out of the car and she was practically amazed on what she saw.
(Just imagine that it is morning)

 

 

"Wah!!! It's so pretty! I haven't been to a skating rank since I was still in Busan when I was 7." Suzy said very much amazed.

 

 

"Well then, I am happy that I actually brought you here. Let's go?" Onew said to Suzy while smiling as he offered his hand to Suzy.

 

 

Suzy gladly took her oppa's hand and they walked together to the side of the skating rink.

 

 

"Oppa, how come there are no other people here?" Suzy asked Onew.

 

 

"Oh. I rented it a few days ago." Onew honestly answered Suzy.

 

 

"Really? Wow! Onew-opa is so rich!" Suzy said very much amazed that Onew will spend much money just to spend the day with her.

 

 

"I'm not rich. I just really wanted to bring you here since I know you love skating so much but haven't been to one after so many years already." Onew humbly said to Suzy while smiling at her.

 

 

"How sweet! But oppa, how come you know about my liking for skating?" Suzy asked Onew as they sat on one of the benches that showed a great view of the skating rink.

 

 

"Oh, that? It's just easy." Onew proudly siad.

 

 

"Huh? Are you my stalker?" Suzy still insisted to get an answer from Onew.

 

 

"Aniyo! I'm not your stalker."

 

 

"Then how'd you know my liking for skating?" Suzy insisted.

 

 

"Internet!" Onew plainly said the word in English as he motioned his fingers in a movement as if he was typing.

 

 

"Kyeopta!" Suzy replied to Onew's action.

 

 

They just continued talking to each other while staring at the very beautiful skating rink until Onew asked her a question.

 

 

"Suzy, do you want to skate? I mean, it would be such a waste because we're already here but you won't try it." 

 

 

"Huh? Aniyo! I simply can't skate, I haven't done it for years and I also didn't bring any clothing fit for skating. Look at me, I'm wearing casual clothes." Suzy said to Onew, declining his offer.

 

 

"I got that covered." Onew said as he took out an outfit fit for Ice Skating.

 

 

"Where'd you get those clothing?" Suzy asked him.

 

 

"Magic! Now get changed little maknae." Onew said as he pushed Suzy towards the changing room.

 

 

Suzy immediately changed into the clothes that Onew gave him inside the changing room and as she went out, she was already wearing it.

 

 

"Yah! Where'd you get those clothes?" Suzy said, shocked to see Onew in another clothing.

 

 

"I told you already, it's magic. Do I look good?" Onew said to Suzy then posed as if he was on a photoshoot.

 

 

"Neh~ You look like Santa Claus." Suzy replied while giggling.

 

 

"Ouch. That hurt my ego. Haha! Let's go inside the rink now." Onew said as he motioned them to get inside the ice rink.

 

 

As they went inside the ice rink, Suzy tightly held on to Onew's arms.

 

 

"Oh. Why won't you let go?" Onew asked Suzy confusedly.

 

 

"I'm scared." Suzy honestly told him.

 

 

"Huh? Waeyo?" 

 

 

"I don't know. I'm just scared." she honestly answered him once again.

 

 

"Well then, if you reall are scared, just hold my hand. I promise I will never let go." Onew said to Suzy while smiling from ear to ear trying to calm her nerves.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida oppa!" Suzy said to him as she took hold of his palm and intertwined hers to his.

 

 

As they skated with intertwined fingers, Suzy definitely felt that she was safe in his arms.

 

 

But as they were having so much fun in skating, they did not notice that a photo of them was already taken by an unknown photographer.

 

 

~.~

 

 

After some time of skating, they decided that it was time for them to go home since Suzy's manager texted and said that she was going to have another urgent photoshoot for Ceci with the other members of Miss A and another boy group.

 

 

When they were already in the car, it was not the same as to the car ride earlier that was filled with so much silence.

 

 

"Suzy, I just wanted to ask something." Onew said.

 

 

"What is it oppa?" 

 

 

"Well, uhmm... Why were you afraid of skating by yourself earlier?" 

 

 

"Oh, that. Well, to start of, it is not true that the last time I skated was when I was still 7 years old. The truth is, when I was already a trainee, I still skated but then one faithfull day happened." Suzy started talking about why she was afraid earlier.

 

 

Onew was listening attentively to what Suzy was saying as he kept his eyes on the road.

 

 

"I broke my leg that day, and since then, I promised myself that I would not skate anymore." Suzy honestly said to him.

 

 

"Don't worry Suzy. You will never be hurt again. Remember? You have 5 new oppas now." Onew said to Suzy with a big smile on his face.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida Onew-oppa!' Suzy said to him returning back the big smile he was showing her.

 

 

"Oh. And one more thing. I want you to call me from now on, Jinki-oppa." Onew said to Suzy.

 

 

"Jinki-oppa? Hihi! Jinki-oppa! ^_^" 

 

 

"Lord, thank you for giving me such wonderful new oppas." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

===========================================

 

Word Count: 1,648

 

How was the Onew-Suzy Chapter?

 

Please Vote, Comment and Subscribe!

 

Plugs:

 

Please check my new story, "Hershey's Kisses"
It would really mean a lot: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320898/hershey-s-kisses-2pm-iusinger-khuntoria-snsd-woou-wooyoung-wooyoungandiu

 

And please check my Granddaughter's new story, 
"Idol+Fangirl? Not a Good Equation"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322735/idol-fangirl-not-a-good-equation-2pm-iusinger-khuntoria-taeczy-woou-wooyoung-milkycouple


Spread the LOVE!


Saranghae! <3