Chatting with an Anon

Oppa's Little Girl

After Suzy's coffee with Myungsoo, they went back to JYP Company Building knowing that they still needed to do some other shoots including a Documentary and CF which both of them was featured on.

 

 

They were already packing up when suddenly Myungsoo asked Suzy something.

 

 

"Suzy, do you mind if I'll take you home?" 

 

 

"Oh. Thanks for the offer Myungsoo-oppa but I'll have to decline it. Manager-oppa will be the one to bring me home since I still need to do a documentary with the other members of Miss A." Suzy replied to his offer.

 

 

"Is that so? Well, okay! But promise me that our cup of coffee earlier will become dinner someday?" Myungsoo said while smiling widely at Suzy.

 

 

Suzy was again taken aback with his words but she answered him.

 

 

"Of course oppa! We'll surely have dinner someday." Suzy replied to him while also having a very bright smile on her face.

 

 

"You promise that, okay? No taking back what you said anymore. Bye Suzy! I have to go now." Myungsoo said as he ran off.

 

 

"Oppa is so cute. I did not know that he was quite childish at times." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

After that, Suzy went back to the car where she found the other members of Miss A patiently waiting for her.

 

 

She smiled to herself, it was the first time that they'll be seeing each other after she moved out of the Miss A Dorm.

 

 

"SUZY-DONGSAENG!!!" the three other members of Miss A said as they embraced Suzy so tightly.

 

 

"Hi unnies!" Suzy replied as she returned back the tight hug that they were giving her.

 

 

After their tight hug session, they settled in the van and talked more.

 

 

They talked on how they were doing, have they been okay since they were separated, they even talked about how Suzy was living with SHINee.

 

 

But after their talk, seriousness once again went back when they once again needed to film their documentary.

 

 

After that, they dropped off Suzy in  the SHINee Dorm's building and bid each other goodbye.

 

 

As Suzy walks inside the room, she immediately greets her brother.

 

 

"Hello, oppa!" Suzy said as she kissed her brother's cheek.

 

 

"Hi princess!" Jonghyun said, kissing back her sister's cheeks.

 

 

"Hi Suzy!" the other members of SHINee greeted her.

 

 

"Hi guys! And oh! How come Taemin and Minho-oppa aren't here?" She greeted and asked them.

 

 

"They have a schedule which may be until 10 tonight." Onew answered her question.

 

 

"Oh. Anyways oppas, I'll be going to my room now." Suzy said to the remaining members of SHINee.

 

 

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" Key asked Suzy.

 

 

"Aniyo. Before manager-oppa dropped me off here, I had dinner with him and my other Miss A members." Suzy said to them.

 

 

After that, Suzy did not wait for their reply and went immediately to her room.

 

 

As she reached her room, Suzy changed her clothing to something more comfortable and then went online to her JYP Nation account.

 

 

JYP Nation is an online site started by JYP Entertainment, it is a place where fans can chat with their favorite JYP Nation IDOL and Suzy is definitley one of the IDOLS that are very close with her fans through this site.

 

 

She was checking some of her fan messages when suddenly, a chatbox appeared in another window in her macbook pro.

 

 

It was a chat message from her fan, and so she replied to it.

 

 

"What's the harm in replying back?" she thought to herself.

 

 

Anon: Annyeong Hasaeyo Suzy-ssi!

Suzy: Annyeong Hasaeyo!

Anon: Wah! You actually replied to me!

 

 

Suzy smiled to the "Anon's" reply to her greeting.

 

 

Suzy: Why wouldn't I reply?

Anon: Well, you are the first IDOL that ever chatted with me.

Suzy: Seriously? Well, I am honored. :)

Anon: I should be the one honored because you're the IDOL Star between the two of us.

Suzy: Aniyo! Here in JYP Nation site, we are all equal to each other. We're all normal people. No idol, no fan. We're all friends here. 

 

 

Suzy replied to Anon since it was true.

 

 

As Park Jinyoung was still starting this website together with the JYPE Artists, they have all decided that in this site, everyone is of equality. Th fans will get the chance to become IDOL Stars and as for the IDOLS, they get to be back to the life they had before that debuted as an IDOL Star.

 

 

Anon: Wow! You really are humble. That's why you are my bias among all IDOL Stars.

Suzy: And once again, you have made me smile... :)

Anon: I'm glad that I made you smile Suzy-ssi. :)

 

 

They just continued chatting with each other. They also found out that they had the same types of musical interest. They even promised to each other that they'll meet someday. And as they were chatting, Suzy definitely thought to herself.

 

 

"Whoever this person is, he or she is the first person that made me feel that I am not an IDOL Star and that he really wants to be my friend." 

 

 

As they chatted with each other, they did not notice the time anymore. It was already 11 at night and so without any notice, Suzy drifted off to her dreamland which means that she did not get to reply to Anon's chat messages. And it left the guy wondering.

 

 

Anon: Are you still there Suzy-ssi?

Anon: Suzy-ssi? :)

Anon: You must've fallen asleep.

Anon: Good night Suzy. Sweet Dreams. I hope we'll get to chat with each other once more. ^_^

Anon has signed off...

 

 

 

 

It is now 8:30 in the morning and Suzy still hasn't woke up and so, Jonghyun went to his little sister's room to wake her up.

 

 

As he reaches his little sister's room, he saw her sleeping with her MacBook Pro on top of her stomach.

 

 

"She was up all night using her laptop?" Jonghyun asked himself

 

 

With that thought, Jonghyun immediately went nearer to his siter and tried to wake her up.

 

 

"Suzy, Princess, Suzy-ahh. Wake up already, it's already 8:30 in hte morning and you still have a long day ahead of you today." Jonghyun said to his little sister as he was poking her shoulder for her to wake up.

 

 

"Give me 5 more minutes oppa." Suzy said, eyes still closed.

 

 

"Aniyo! You wake up now princess." Jonghyun protested.

 

 

"5 more minutes and I promise I will get up already." 

 

 

"You leave me with no other choice, Princess. Sorry, but oppa has to do this." 

 

 

As Jonghyun thought of that, he suddenly grabbed Suzy and carried her like a sack of rice. Her face was at his back.

 

 

Suzy suddenly shouted and tried her best to be out from her brother's arms.

 

 

"Yah! Put me down, oppa! Put me down, now! Oppa!!! I still want to sleep!" 

 

 

"Aniyo! You left me no choice dongsaeng so no, get inside your bathroom and get ready. We'll have breakfast in five minutes." Jonghyun said to Suzy as he put her down in front of the door of her bathroom.

 

 

"You're so mean." Suzy mumbled.

 

 

"Oppa loves you too Princess!" Jonghyun said to his little sister as he walked out of her room with a sly grin.

 

 

After 5 minutes, Suzy had finished getting herself ready. But before she went out of her room, she checked her JYP Nation account if "Anon" had sent her messages after she occassionally fell asleep. And there she saw it, Anon's last messages...

 

 

Anon: Are you still there Suzy-ssi?

Anon: Suzy-ssi? :)

Anon: You must've fallen asleep.

Anon: Good night Suzy. Sweet Dreams. I hope we'll get to chat with each other once more. ^_^

Anon has signed off...

 

 

"I sure hope too that we'll chat again, soon..." Suzy thought to herself before she went out of her room and went to the dining room.

 

 

In the dining room, there she saw Onew, Jonghyun and Key eating their breakfast.

 

 

"I guess Taemin and Minho-oppa haven't gotten home since yesterday evening or maybe they just left early." Suzy once again thought to herself.

 

 

As she sat down, she greeted the people together with her in the table and then ate her breakfast.

 

 

At times, they would talk to each other on how they were doing. They even talked about the "Spending Time with SHINee Plan" of theirs. 

 

 

"When will be the first bonding moment with me and one of the members?" Suzy asked.

 

 

"Today." 

 

 

========================================

 

Word Count: 1,411

 

How was it Guys?

 

Comment, Vote and Subscribe!

 

Plug: Please read my new story...

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320898/hershey-s-kisses-2pm-iusinger-snsd-woou-wooyoung-wooyoungandiu

 

Please check it out and subscribe! 

 

It would really mean a lot!

 

Spread the LOVE!

 

Sarangae! <3