A Visit to JYPE

Oppa's Little Girl

It has been 2 weeks since the CeCi photo shoot and the IDOLS of Miss A and SHINee have been quite busy with their own schedules.

 

 

Suzy, together with the other Miss A members are busy recording and shooting the mv for their new song, I Don't Need a Man which will be the carrier track for their new album, Independent Woman Part III.

 

 

As they were shooting for their mv, a camera man was also there to follow them and shoot them behind the scenes. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUqCzGDsWo)

 

 

"Unnie! Did you bring your Samsung S3?" Suzy asked Fei.

 

 

"Huh? Why? Did you not bring your own phone?" Fei asked Suzy.

 

 

Well, it was not that she did not want Suzy to borrow her phone but it was just quite unusual for A Bae Su-ji not to bring her phone, it was like her comfort.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I did bring my phone but it's just that I do not have the JYP Nation app on my new phone and I also forgot my other gadgets at the dorm." Suzy explained herself.

 

 

"Is that so? Why not you just download it now on your phone? JYP-oppa said that its already available on AppStore and Google Play." Fei explained to their maknae.

 

 

"Eeeh, unnie! Can you please just let me borrow it? I just really need to log in to my account." Suzy pleaded Fei.

 

 

Since it was her first time to see their maknae plead, Fei obliged to it. She was already about to give Suzy the phone when someone suddenly got it form her.

 

 

"Yah! Unnie! Return back that phone!" Suzy said to the person now holding the phone.

 

 

It was Jia who got it, together with her little dog. She was standing in front of Fei and Jia while twitching some buttons on Fei's phone.

 

 

"This seems to be the first time that you're actually taking so much time on your JYP Nation account." Jia stated while still looking at Fei's phone.

 

 

"Huh? I've always been giving much time with my JYP Nation account." Suzy said to her.

 

 

"Bae Su-ji! Stop lying!" Jia said as she stuck a tongue out at Suzy.

 

 

"Unnie! Just give me the phone already!" Suzy whined as she stomped her feet.

 

 

"Aniyo~ You first need to tell me why on earth you are taking so much interest on your JYP Nation account than before. And you even whined just to get the phone! That's a first for us. We really should have tooken a video. Haha!" Jia said with her evil yet very playful looking smirk.

 

 

"I just want to interact more with my fans, okay?" Suzy said, and she was not telling a lie anymore.

 

 

It was technically true because she wanted to know if "BACON" buzzed her or if he sent her the message. And that act was simply interacting with her FAN.

 

 

She found comfort while chatting with this Bacon-guy and she definitely grew fond of him in the times they were chatting with each other. For her, it was like they knew each other for a very long time already.

 

 

"Okay, since it looks like you are about to cry already, I'll give you the phone already." Jia said to her.

 

 

"Yehey! Kamsahamnida unnie!" Suzy cheerfully said to Jia while also clapping her hands.

 

 

Jia was already about to give her the phone when another person suddenly got the phone from Jia's hands.

 

 

"Sorry little maknae, it looks like someone has gotten the phone from my possession." Jia said while grinning at their little maknae.

 

 

"Min-unnie! Return me that phone already!!! I need it! Eeehh!!!" Suzy shouted at her, once again stomping her feet.

 

 

"Haha! Stop what you are doing! It does not fit you. Haha!" Min said to them.

 

 

"I'm serious, you know? Please???" Suzy said as she did her infamous aegyo to her unnie.

 

 

"Fine, fine! I'll give it to you already! Here, catch!" Min said as she threw the phone towards Suzy's direction. Good thing their maknae caught it.

 

 

"Yah! Don't throw my S3! That's so expensive you know?" Fei said to her dongsaengs.

 

 

"Mianhe unnie!" Min said to her unnie.

 

 

After that, Suzy immediately logged in to her JYP Nation account.

 

 

And what she saw were a number of notifications. They were mostly about fans adding her, there were even some people that poked her yet she did not saw the username "BACON" amongst the people who poked her and the people who sent her notifications.

 

 

"Maybe he really is busy." Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

SHINee is now in SM Entertainment's, dance rehearsal room. They have been practicing again and again the moves of Sherlock and Lucifer for they will be presenting it in SM Town's Trip to Jakarta. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0HYZxIzj8s & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M)

 

 

They are really quite serious on their rehearsals for this will be last rehearsal they are going to do in the two weeks time that they were given to prepare for the SM Town Trip.

 

 

After one last round of dance rehearsal for Sherlock and Lucifer, they finally decided that it was already time to end their rehearsal for the day since it was already nearing 12:00 noon.

 

 

All the members of SHINee were now sitting on the floor. They were talking about some stuff when suddenly another topic went to their discussion.

 

 

"Hyung! Didn't you say that you were going to do the second trip with Suzy today?" Taemin asked Key.

 

 

They have all decided that Key is going to go first than Jonghyun since after their rehearsals for today, Jonghyun is going to be taping scenes for his new drama and he does not want to mix up his schedules anymore.

 

 

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me Taemin-dongsaeng!" Key said as he stood up.

 

 

"Where are you going hyung?" Minho asked Key.

 

 

"I'll be changing now. I will pick up Suzy from her MV shoot for us to go to lunch and then go to the place where my suprose for her waits." Key said as he picked up his backpack from the other side fo them room.

 

 

"Fighting hyung! Goodluck!" Taemin and Minho said to Key.

 

 

After changing, Key immediately went to JYP Entertainment's Company since the set of Miss A's new music video was located there.

 

 

As he reached the very famous company building of JYP Entertainment, he parked his car and then went directly to the back door of the company. I mean, what would others say if they say the almighty Key of SHINee entering the main doors of JYP Entertainment? That would definitely not be that of a good idea to the media.

 

 

Since he could not get inside the building by himself, he called Suzy for her to be aware of where he was now.

 

 

Now calling "little maknae, Suzy"...

 

 

After a few rings, Suzy eventually answered his call.

 

 

Suzy: Yoboseyeo?

Key: Suzy-ah?

Suzy: Neh~ Key-oppa?

Key: Neh~ It's me.

Suzy: Why'd you call?

Key: I'm at the back of your company building---

 

 

Suzy did not let Key finish his statement because she immediately reacted on what her sunbae had said.

 

 

Suzy: Yah! Where do you say you are now?

Key: I'm at the back of your company building.

Suzy: What are you doing there?

Key: I just wanted to visit you and today is the second day of the "Spend Time with SHINee" plan, you know?

Suzy: Is that so? Well, okay. I'll be there in a minute.

Key: Neh~ Arasso!

 

 

After that, Suzy immediately hang up the phone and then ran towards the direction of where Key is.

 

 

As Suzy reached the back door of their company, there she saw an "Almight Key" patiently waiting for her while holding 2 bags on his right hand and his phone on his left one.

 

 

"Annyeong Hasaeyo oppa!" Suzy greeted him as their voice activated door opened.

 

 

"Annyeong Hasaeyo Suzy-ssi!" Key greeted her back.

 

 

"Oh, looks like you have a lot of stuff in your hands. Let me help you." SUzy said as she tried to get one of the bags from Key's hands.

 

 

"Aniyo~ A pretty girl wearing a pretty all black outfit and long boots." Key said as he examined Suzy's outfit.

 

 

"Stop telling lies!" Suzy hit Key's arm after hearing what he just said.

 

 

"Ouch! That hurt you know! You really are the strongest maknae! Now I believe Jonghyun-hyung." Key stated.

 

 

After that, they waled together towards the set of the Miss A music video shoot.

 

 

As they reached the place, they saw that the people there were busy so Key asked something to Suzy.

 

 

"Suzy-ah, was I in the wrong timing when I went here?" 

 

 

"Aniyo~ When you called, we were having a 5 minute break. And now, it looks like we will be doing the last sequence of the Music Video." Suzy explained to her.

 

 

"Okay. I'll just be sitting here then. Fighting Suzy-ah!" Key said to Suzy while smiling and so Suzy returned back that smile.

 

 

Key is now sitting on his chair while eventually watching the girls of Miss A do the last sequence of their music video.

 

 

"That is a wrap everyone! Chukahamnida!" Their music video director shouted as the final sequence of the mv was successfully taped.

 

 

After a few minutes, the members of Miss A approached Key and introduced themselves.

 

 

"Hana, tul, set!" Fei started their introduction.

 

 

"Miss A-imnida! Annyeong hasaeyo!" All the members said in unison.

 

 

"Annyeong hasaeyo! I'm SHINee's Almighty Key!" He introduced back.

 

 

After the introduction, Key gave out the food that he brought along with him since he knew that Miss A would definitely want to eat something after their shoot.

 

 

During the time that the other members of Miss A were eating what Key had brought for them, he suddenly took Suzy's hand and pulled her away from the set.

 

 

"Yah! Where are you taking me!?" Suzy reacted as she saw where they were going, it was towards the parking lot.

 

 

"Today's the second day of the SHINee plan, remember?" Key said to her.

 

 

"And so? Where are you taking me?" Suzy shouted to Key with an irritated voice.

 

 

"To a place where you can definitely let go of your past." Key plainly said to her as he opened the car door for Suzy and then let her go inside.

 

 

=====================================

 

Word Count: 1,719

 

How was it?

 

Where do you think will Key bring Suzy?

 

Fighting guys!

 

To see my other story, click below:

 

Saranghae! <3