Finally Reunited

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Suzy was quietly waiting on her seat as she waited for her brother to come, just as planned. She’s been there for around 15 minutes yet her brother still isn’t there.

 

“Where is he now? I still have a schedule at around 2PM. Oppa, where are you?” she thought to herself.

 

She was taking a sip of her Mocha Frappe when suddenly, a figure stood in front of her, blocking the sunlight coming from the outside.

 

“It’s nice to see you again Little Sister.” the man standing in front of her said.

 

“Oppa!” Suzy immediately stood from her seat and hugged her brother.

 

“Suzy-ssi” Jonghyun said to her little sister as he hugged her as tightly as he could.

 

“Oppa, I missed you so much. I’m sorry for being so childish before. Oppa, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.” Suzy said between sobbing.

 

“Shhh... Don’t cry now Baby Sis, its oppa’s fault, okay? It was I who didn’t tell you that I will be leaving for Seoul, just to be an SM trainee. So please don’t cry baby.” Jonghyun said as he cupped Suzy’s face and kissed her forehead.

 

“But oppa---“she didn’t finished what she was about to say ‘cause Jonghyun cut her off.

 

“Kim Su-ji, stop crying and saying sorry and other crazy stuffs. It is oppa’s fault, okay? So stop crying already.” Jonghyun said as he let go of Suzy’s face and let her sit on the couch where she was sitting before he entered the café.

 

“Oppa, thank you.” Suzy suddenly stated.

 

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked in a very confused look.

 

“Thank you for coming here.” She said.

 

“You don’t need to say thank you baby, I should be the one saying that.” Jonghyun assured Suzy.

 

Jonghyun then went to order another Mocha Frappe for Suzy and an Americano for him. As they were eating, they also talked about what had happened during the years that they were separated from each other.

 

“You know what, oppa?” Suzy said to her older brother.

 

“What?” Jonghyun said as he was taking a bite of his cake.

 

“Before, we both knew that we are siblings.” Suzy started but Jonghyun cut her off.

 

“Well we did grew up together, we just got separated when I started to be a trainee when I was in the age of 13.”

 

“Well yeah, but that’s not my point. What I was trying to say was that even though as we were being IDOLS, destiny really did not let us meet you know. Just now.” Suzy said as if she was daydreaming of the past times that their groups were together in shows yet they never actually met each other face to face.

 

“Yeah! That is true. But what do you mean by destiny?” Jonghyun asked his younger sister.

 

“Well, as you can see, we wouldn’t actually be meeting each other or reconciling if JYP-oppa did not want me to talk to you.” Suzy started.

 

“Wow! Thanks JYP-hyung, but why did he want you to talk to me?” Jonghyun asked confused.

 

“Well, you do now that I’m still a minor right?” Jonghyun nodded in response to his younger sister.

 

“It’s just that about the latest law that the government implemented?” Suzy faced her brother.

 

“Oh! About the minor-idol-law-thingy?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Ah. Yeah.” Suzy said, ashamed.

 

“Well, I think I know now where you’re going.” Jonghyun said with a smile encrypted on his face.

 

“Sorry, oppa!” Suzy said, hiding her face.

 

“Haha! It’s okay Suzy, just please don’t cry. You look very childish when you do it.” Jonghyun said with a playful grim on his face.

 

“Yah! You’re so bad, oppa! So, so, so bad! Urgh! I hate you!” Suzy said as she hit Jonghyun in the arms and pouted while crossing hers.

 

“Suzy-ah! Your hands feel like it weighs 100kilos! What on earth did you do with it? Haha! Maybe you really are the strongest maknae ever.” Jonghyun jokingly said to Suzy.

 

“Oppa!” Said Suzy while still pouting.

 

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Oppa, that hurt a lot, you know?” Suzy said as she was touching her lips because her loving brother pulled it.

 

“That’s what you get for pouting. You know, it’s very hard for me to actually resist your aegyo because of the fact that I’m your brother. It’s like giving that tingly feeling in my spine and that weird thunder effects on my brain saying the words: Fall. For. Her. Aegyo.” he said while chuckling.

 

“Wah! Kyeopta! It’s like music when oppa giggles.” Suzy said while smiling, trying to praise her brother.

 

“Little maknae of Miss A and our Family, what do you want and you’re trying to praise your, Oppa?” Jonghyun said while mimicking Suzy in saying the last word.

 

“Hey! Stop mimicking me! And I don’t talk like that.” Suzy said while crossing her arms.

 

“Haha! Anyways, what do you want Suzy? I know that you still have a schedule after this so talk fast baby.” Jonghyun said while taking a sip from his Americano.

 

“Well, oppa. I need you to sign some sort of a Parental Concern that regards on me being an idol.” Suzy says bluntly, sort of ashamed.

 

“Okay! Where is it?” Jonghyun asks.

 

“It’s here.” Suzy said as she took out the papers from her bag.

 

Jonghyun signed the papers and returned it to Suzy.

 

“Kamsahamnida, oppa!” Suzy said while hugging her brother.

 

“You don’t need to say sorry Suzy, I know how important being a part of Miss A to you is.” He replied.

 

“You don’t know how you made me feel very happy, oppa! But I do hope that you don’t think that I am reuniting with you just to have my papers signed. I’m serious oppa, I really want to reunite with you already.” Suzy said to her brother seriously.

 

Jonghyun hugged his sister tightly once more as he let her feel that he wants to reconcile too with her already.

 

“I know. I know.” he said as he tightened their hug.

 

After that, the siblings bid their farewell and returned to their schedules.

 

 

Jonghyun had just entered the lobby of SM Entertainment, everyone was looking at him. Well, it is not that they didn’t look at him before, but now, they were literally staring.

 

“Oppa! Jonghyun-oppa! Oppa!” Jonghyun heard someone screaming his name as he was about to ride the elevator, and so he turned around and saw Krystal Jung, one of the f(x) girls, running.

 

“Oh! Krystal-ssi! Why are you running?” Jonghyun asked the f(x) maknae.

 

“Hehe. I thought I wasn’t going to be able to ride the elevator with you so I screamed your name.” Krystal said while giggling.

 

“Ooh. And why do you want to ride the elevator with me?” Jonghyun asked while smirking and having his eyebrows move up and down in a teasing manner.

 

“It’s not what you’re thinking. I just wanted to ride with you first: because there’s no other elevator that I could actually ride on; second: because I was late and third is because I wanted to ask you something.” Krystal said while trying to hide herself blush.

 

“Oh.” Jonghyun said, full of disappointment. Well, he had always adored the little maknae since he saw her on an episode of High Kick, and well, he really has to say that ever since that fated day, Krystal has already became his ideal girl.

 

“So oppa, can I ask you the question I was curious about?” Krystal asked her sunbae.

 

“Well, you could ask but regarding my answer, it depends if the question is actually answerable.” Jonghyun said trying to sound smart.

 

“Haha! Arasso~! Here I go. Hooh! Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” Krystal asked Jonghyun while blushing.

 

“Di-did she really ask that? Does she like me, too?” Jonghyun though to himself.

 

“And why do you ask?” Jonghyun asked her hoobae while trying to hide him from smirking.

 

“Well, the unnies and I saw you arrive earlier and we like sort of noticed that you were blooming and since I lost last time we had a bet, I needed to ask you that question.” Krystal said honestly while looking at the floor.

 

“Ouch! That hurt so much! That’s what you get for assuming” Jonghyun thought.

 

“Just to stop your curiosity. No, I do not have a girlfriend.” he answered.

 

“But why are you very much blooming oppa?” Krystal asked, still confused.

 

“Well, someone and something’s making me smile.” He answered while smiling.

 

“Huh? I thought you don’t have a girlfriend?” she asked, more confused.

 

“Yes, I don’t but that doesn’t mean that no one could make me smile.” he answered, still smiling.

 

“Oh. Okay.” Krystal answered rather quite disappointed with the given answer from his sunbae.

 

*ting*

 

The elevator had just stopped on the 3rd floor where both of them, including all the other SM Town artists, were called to meet up. 

Everyone was now seated in their assigned seats, where all of them stay with their groups.

"Good morning everyone." their CEO greets them as he entered the discussion room; they all greet him in return.

He continued to discuss about the other activities that they were planning to hold in the upcoming months, and it was mainly about their up and coming concert in Time Square.

 

 

 

 

Miss A is now in the airport, everything that was needed to be done has been done and Suzy was already obliged to join her group in their first ever concert in Japan.

 

“Waaah! I can’t wait for it anymore! We’re finally going to Japan!” Min said, very excited.

 

“But how come it’s so early, unnie?” Suzy asked her unnies.

 

“Well, JYP-oppa said that we needed to at least stay for 4 days in Japan for some promotions and stuff.” Jia answered the little maknae’s question.

 

“Oh.” Suzy said.

 

“Anyways, I hope that we’ll do well in Japan! Miss A?” Fei stated and asked.

 

“Hwaiting!” the four of them answered.

 

After a few minutes, Miss A had finally boarded a plane to Japan. And immediately as they sat on their respective seats, they all went to sleep for a very long schedule in Japan.

 

 

“I hope you’ll do great and take care of yourself, Baby Sister.” Jonghyun thought to himself. 

 

 

A Gif that show's how Suzy really is the strongest maknae.

 

 

=====================================================================

 

Chapter 2 now posted!

Word Count: 1, 707

How was it guys? 

Hope you'll comment on what you think!!!

Every COMMENT, VOTE and SUBSCRIPTION 

always

TOUCHES my HEART!

100 more reads and I'll post the 3rd chapter

Just joking!

I'll post it as soon as possible!

No need to reach the quota!