A FRIEND

Oppa's Little Girl

All of SM Entertainment was now in much work. Due to the slight changes made by the CEO himself, they needed to adjust some minor and A LOT of Major touch ups for the upcoming debut of EXO which was moved to NEXT WEEK.

 

"Guys, focus! AGAIN!" Lyle Beniga, their MAMA choreographer, shouted at them.

 

And with those words from him, they once again went back to the first part of the dance which they would be performing together, all twelve, during their debut in INKIGAYO.

 

After few more minutes of practicing again and again due to the request or should I say, demand of Lee Soo Man, they needed to perform their dance again and again just to continuously have a perfect choreography.

 

"Waah! That was so tiring!" Tao, EXO-M's maknae, said.

 

"Hah! That isn't half of what we'll be feeling soon." Kris proclaimed.

 

"And how did you know that?" Kai and Baekhyun teasingly asked.

 

"Well, Eunhyuk-sunbae told me so." Kris replied.

 

Hearing those words from EXO-M's leader definitely made Sehun worry a little in his own thoughts.

 

"Isn't half of what we're to feel soon? Gosh, will I really be able to do this?"

 

Seeing the change in expression towards his last and youngest member, Suho immediately went near Sehun and then wrapped his arms around the younger one's shoulders.

 

"What're you thinking about, maknae?"

 

"Well, I was just thinking about how I am eventually going to do this whole IDOL thingy." Sehun honestly answered.

 

"You know, not all of us really think that we'll make it so big to the point wherein we could practically be acknowledge internationally." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Yeah, but this is our passion so why not? Anyways, you really should ask for some tips from Baekhyun if you want to forget about your insecurities about not doing good." Xiumin said.

 

"Yeah! You really should get him as your tutor. Among all the members of EXO, he's practically the one who has a very high self esteem." Chanyeol continued.

 

"Yah! Stop spreading lies about me.”  Baekhyun started. “Although, I admit that I have the most amazing killer smile among all these guys here."

 

“Ouch! What was that for?” Baekhyun shouted. He was now rubbing his right arm which was hit by his ever-loving-loveteam, Chanyeol.

 

Instead of replying to him, Chanyeol just smiled ridiculously at him an then left the practice room since he was called for his fitting for his costume.

 

"Honestly speaking Sehun-ah, you should really take classes from Baekhyun." Lay said.

 

"Yeah, who knows? The master might share some blessings for you." Tao jokingly said to Sehun.

 

"Guys, guys, guys, don't force my future protege, okay? But just to remind you Sehun, I am not the good type of a mentor." Baekhyun warned him.

 

"Don't worry hyung, I guess I should not take your classes at all." Sehun replied.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Baekhyun asked while pouting.

 

Seeing his pout, the others immediately did their best to not see it. Baekhyun may have this very high self esteem but he eventually is one of the cutest member of EXO because of his pout.

 

"Yah! Hide your pout Byun Baekhyun! It's the scariest thing in the world!" Chanyeol jockingly said as he hid behind Suho's back after seeing the 'horrifying' scene.

 

"Whatever, Park Chanyeol. Sehun, my offer still stands. Just contact me when you'll accept it, but remember that the clock is ticking." Baekhyun seriously said.

 

"Never have I thought that our Bacon had a serious side in him." Kris said, slightly confused.

 

"That was serious for you? He just told our maknae to contact him when he accepts the offer when in fact, they live in the same dorm and are on the same subgroup." Suho smartly said. Kris immediately laughed together with him. Guess it was once again a 'Leader-to-Leader' moment between the two of them.

 

"Guys, back to practice!" Lyle Beniga said as he entered the dance room of SM Entertainment.

 

After that, they all went back to practice, once again spending a lot of hours to practice and then perfect MAMA which was their debut single.

 

 

Hours had passed and their practice finally ended and they all headed back to their dorms already for a goodnight's rest after knowing that a more intense practice was awaiting them tomorrow morning.

 

In the EXO Dorm...

 

"Guys, we will be having a new arrangement of roommates." their manager-noona started to speak. "I will now post the list on our little bulliten board, please take your rest immediately after you have finished moving your stuff. I'll be leaving now."

 

Roommates:

Room 1 - Kris and Tao

Room 2 - Suho, Xiumin and Chen

Room 3 - Luhan and Lay

Room 4 - Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai

Room 5 - Baekhyun and Sehun

 

As they saw the new list of rommates, most of them reacted immediately.

 

"Hyung! You're still my roommate!" Tao happily siad as he hugged Kris who just rubbed the top of his head.

 

"Looks like we're having another TaoRis moment!" Chanyeol teased.

 

"*mehrong* you're just jealous because you aren't roommates with your beloved Baekhyun anymore." Tao fought back.

 

"Whatever." Chanyeol said, lost with words.

 

"Don't you think it is fate?" Suho suddenly stated.

 

"Huh? What?" Kai asked, confused.

 

"I mean, the Master and Protege are roommates already." Suho explained.

 

"Who knows? Maybe Baekhyun talks in his sleep and eventually chant something that would give some of his VERY HIGH self-esteem to Sehun." Lay infered.

 

Everyone laughed at Lay's inference, except Baekhyun. "Haha. Funny hyung." He sarcastically said.

 

"Hyungs, don't say those things to Baekhyun-hyung. I'm sure I'll eventually have my self-esteem higher as the time goes on. Good night guys." Sehun said as he made his way towards his old room to pack up his things for it still had to be transfered to his new room.

 

 

Everyone in the dorm was finally heading to sleep. But the maknae was still wide awake, busily thinking to himself.

 

"What if I really don't fit in here? What if I really am not supposed to be an IDOL? What if I just make a fool of myself infront of everyone on our debut stage?" 

 

Those were some of the thoughts that occupied his mind. A lot of WHAT IFs and also a lot of I THINKs. he was definitley unsure of this but he was certainly sure that he wanted to be an IDOL. It's just that his self-esteem is VERY LACKING.

 

As he was still sitting in his bed, a someone suddenly sat on the side of him.

 

"What're you thinking about, maknae?" 

 

"Nothung, hyung." He plainly replied.

 

"You can tell me, you know?" 

 

"Well..." Sehun hesistantly said.

 

"Go on, continue."

 

"Well, I was thinking of what if I really can't do it? I don't want to bring down the name of EXO on their debut if I would just mess up." Seuhin honestly said.

 

"You won't, okay? I know you're a great performer so don't say such things."

 

"But hyung-" Sehun tried to protest but he was cut.

 

"You'll do good, okay? How about this. I'll teach you how I cope with my insecurities so that you would not feel quite unsure of yourself." 

 

"I don't think that's such a good idea." 

 

"Wae?"

 

"It's not because of anything negative, okay? It's just that I do not want to trouble you or the others." 

 

"Haha! Don't joke around Sehun! We're family now, okay? So you don't have to feel that as if you are troubling us with simple requests."

 

"Kamsahamnida, hyung." Sehun said. Baekhyun smiled.

 

====================================

 

UPDATE!!!

 

Happy Valentines, guys!

 

To the ones waiting for TAECYEON's COMEBACK, jsut wait for a few more chapters!

 

Saranghae! <3