Happy Together 3

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy to be together on Happy Together!" said the host, Jaesuk. "Let me introduce today's special guests. Emerald's SooRim, Jina, Star, and Joo. And Beast's Dongwoon and Kikwang."

"I didn't know we were special guests," Star joked.

"Yeah, I mean like I know Emerald is special, but not Beast." SooRim laughed.

"We know where you are going to be a tomorrow," Songwoon playfully threaten.

"Oh~ we are so scared." Star had a scary look on her face.

"Joo," said Jaesuk. "You look lost."

"His hair," Joo looked at Myeongsu.

"It's a wig." he said.

"SooRim, why do you keep on looking at Dongwoon? Do you like him?" Misun asked.

"She is totally my type." Dongwoon smiled.

"Actually, Yoebso-ssi is my type," SooRim blushed.

Everyone laughed.

"That was mean." Jina said.

"I'm sorry oppa," SooRim did aegyo.

Jina and Star groaned.

"Can you please stop. We're going to throw up." Jina said.

"None of you like aegyo?" Jaesuk asked.

"Majority of us in Emerald hate it." Star explained. "Jina unnie, Snow unnie, Soojin unnie, and I hate it. And SooRim unnie always try it at the dorm. She always say 'I'm bored' but no one help her except Mint unnie, Joo unnie, and Jae."

"If I knew I was going to  be bullied, I wouldn't have some." SooRim pouted.

"No one else wanted to come." Jina said.

"Really?" Misun asked.

"Yes. Snow unnie was supposed to come, but she's doing script reading with the other cast members of Medcial Top Team."

"She's going to do the show?" Kikwang asked.

"She's thinking about it. Plus, she," Jina pointed at Star, "not supposed to be here."

"Unnie!" Star gasped.

"She always be on TV," Jina ignored Star. "When they ask us do we want to be on a talk show or something, she jumps up and yell 'I DO!"

"Now I know why her name is Star." Myeongsu said.

"Out of all the girls, Star is the one that gets the most money." Joo said. "So we sometimes beg her not to appear on TV sometimes."

Star laughed. "I can't help it. The camera loves me."

"There is a reason why we have six guests tonight." Jaesuk said. "The show today is call Gossip Girl, like Emerald's new song. Each idol group have talent in them. And I don't mean just singing, dancing, and rapping, I'm talking about hidden talents. Jina is sitting next to SooRim. Tell us about her. What kind of person is she?"

"People think Jina unnie is mean, but she is really kind."

"That's so sweet." Misun mumbled.

"She is like a umma to us. She always make sure we are okay. But in the morning, she is mean."

"I warn you to not bother me." Jina said.

"She hits you with her pillow until someone comes in and helps that person. But other than her kindness and beauty, she is amazing at writing songs, creating dance choreography, cooking, and have photographic memory."

"She have photographic memory?" Myeongsu asked.

"Yes." Jina smiled.

"This is shy she have good grades at college." Star said.

"Jina wrote a song on our album." Joo said.

"What is it?" Jaesuk asked.

"Let's Put It Up." Jina answered. "But I'm not the only one that wrote a song on the album. Sungmin from Super Junior wrote Kis and Snow unnie wrote I Believe."

"I Believe have sad lyrics." Misun said.

The girls nodded."Now Jina, say something about Star." Jaesuk said.

"Not only can Star dance and rap, she can play guitar."

"Can you show us?" Jaesuk asked.

"Do you have a guitar?" Star asked.

"Yes." Jaesuk answered.

One of the staff brought in a guitar.

"I have to tune it first." Star said.

"I like it how people tune things when the instrument is already in tune." SooRim said.

"I don't want to play it wrong." Star muttered.

 

"Yay Star!" Everyone cheered.

"Kikwang, you watched Star with admiration." Misun said.

"No, no, no, no~" Kikwang shook his head.

"St the dorm, he always watched Star's videos on YouTube."

Star blushed.

"That's because she is my friend." Kikwang said.

"Is that true Star?' Jaesuk asked.

"Yes. He's one of my close friends."

"One of?" Myeongsu asked.

"I have more than one friend." Star said. "Zico from Block B, Ailee, Minzy from 2ne1, Tayang from Big Bang, and Minwoo from Boyfriend."

"Everyone lives her." Jina said.

"What about Joo?" Jaesuk asked. "Does she gave any hidden talents?"

Star looked at Joo then laughed.

"Haha, you are so funny." Joo said, sarcastically.

"What's the matter?" Jaesuk asked.

"Other than rapping... She doesn't have any talent." Star said.

Joo looked down.

"That was mean." SooRim said.

"I'm sorry." Star bowed to Joo. "But she can speak a little Japanese."

"You can?" Myeongsu asked.

"Yes, but Jina can do it better." Joo said.

"SooRim, do you have any hidden talents?" Jaesuk asked.

"I can impersonate people." SooRim answered.

"Like who?' Jaesuk asked.

"The members." SooRim jestured to the other girls. "Since Mint unnie lived in New York, she talks in English sometimes, but all of us know what she's saying. 'Ew, go take a shower. You're dirty.' Because we always sweat when coming from dance practice.""

"Thank God Mint unnie isn't here to hear you." Jina said.

"She's probably watching the show." SooRim smirked. "Joo unnie forgets things so she always say 'Was I suppose to do that?'"

Everyone laughed.

"It's so weird how I forget things, but not people birthdays." Joo said. "Just the other day, Krystal from f(x) came up to me and sad 'Joo unnie, do you have the mangos and avocados you promised me?' And I say 'Bwo?! I was suppose you give it to you today?'"

"Soojin unnie is the ajhussi in the group. She mumbled to herself a lot and she does it so loud. One time she said 'so stupid' and all of us looked at her thinking she was talking to us." SooRim laughed. "Out of all the girls in Emerald, Snow unnie is the least happy."

"She looks like it." Jaesuk said. "Is that why she is called Frost Princess?"

"Yes." SooRim nodded her head. "You will be surprised. At the dorm, she usually doesn't speak that much and she is nice. She usually hangs out with SHINee's Key, Minho, and Taemin and Amber from f(x). And this girl," she gestured over at Star. "She likes pikachu. So she always say it like pikachu "PIKACHU." Jae is very cheerful. She always jump up and down saying 'Unnies, let do something. Let's go out and play baseball or something.'"

"What about Jina?" Jaesuk asked.

"Just like Soojin unnie, but she's more of a umma. She takes care of us. 'Do any of you want some food? I'll make it.'"

"It looks like you girls are close to each other." Misun said.

The girls nodded.

"Kikwang, what about Dongwoon?" Jaesuk asked.

"Dongwoon is a genius musician. He can play piano and violin." Kikwang said.

"You're in luck, we got a violin here." Jaesuk said.

"First guitar and now violin?" Dongwoon smiled. "Did you plan on us playing?"

"That was what I was thinking!" Star laughed.

A staff handed Dongwoon a violin.

"I have to tune it."

"Here we go with tuning a instrument when it's already in tune." Myeongsu said.

"I want to make sure it's in tune." Dongwoon blushed.

 

(Pretend that Dongwoon is Henry)

Dongwoon bowed and handed the violin back to the staff.

"What's up with looking at people when playing a instrument with lve in their eyes?" Jaesuk playfully asked. "SooRim was practically drooling."

SooRim blushed while everyone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter