Snow Take 1

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jiaying Lau, known as Snow, from Emerald."

How do you feel about Emerald?

"Um...I think they are nice. It's weird that all of them call unnie. It's hard to get to know them because I wear simple clothes, I'm not outgoing, and I am shy."

Do you get along with some of the girls?

"Neh, I get along with Eun Jae, Soojin, Soo Rim, and Miyoung. I am surprised that some of them like sports."

(A laptop was handed to her.)

 

 

 

 

"My audition tape," said Jiaying, "I was so nervous that day, but I was determined. When I learned that my oppa, Henry Lau from Super Junior M, made it, I wanted to be just like him. Not just a wall flower in his background, but a sister that can make a difference. When I got in, I moved to South Korea and lived with my father's family. I ended up as a SHINee and F(X)'s backup dancer."

************************************************************************************************************************

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jiaying Lau imnida and I am backstage at SHINee's concert."

"This beautiful girl needs to debut soon," smiled Key, hugging her, "She is wonderful."

"Noona is so pretty~" sung Taemin, kissing Jiaying's cheek.

************************************************************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter