2013 MAMA Awards

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards," said the MC on the red carpet.

A vehicle came up and eight ladies climbed out.

"And here are the eight ladies of Emerald! How are you?"

"We are excited," said Star.

"You're up for six awards, correct?" the MC asked.

"Yes," Snow answered.

"Best Female Group, Best Dance Performance-Female Group, Artists of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and you earn the Next Generation Global Star Award. show do you feel about that?"

"We were really shock to hear the news," Jae said. "Especially the Next Generation Global Star Award."

"And you're going up against Girls' Generation, f(x), EXO, and SHINee."

"They congratulated us for being in the same category with them," SooRim said.

"Let's just hope we win something," Jina joked.

"Well, I'm going to let you all go in now. Hope you win an award," smiled the MC.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Best Female Group nominees are Girls' Generation, f(x), Emerald, 2NE1, and SISTAR. And the winner is...Girls' Generation!"

Hyoyeon and Seohyun stood up and thanked everyone.  Even though Emerald did not win the award, they still showed their support.

"I wish we won," Jae pouted.

"Stop pouting," said Soojin. "We have more awards coming up."

*********************************************************************************************************

"The nominees for Best Dance Performance Group are, SISTAR-"Give it to Me", Emerald-"Bang", Crayon Pop-"Bar Bar Bar", Girls' Generation-"I Got a Boy", and 4minute-"What's Your Name". And the winner is...Emerald "Bang"!"

The girls smiled and walked to the stage.

"Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter