Emerald

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight girls stood in front of Lee Soo Man, the director of SM Entertainment.

"I think you girls already know why you are here," said Soo Man, looking at each one of the girls, "You all are picked to be in the new girl group, Emerald."

The girls looked at one another.

"So I want you all to get to know each other. I have a meeting to attend so I will see you all later," Soo Man left the room.

"Well I'll go first.  Annyeonghaeyo, my name is Song Soojin. I am the leader, lead dancer, and main vocalist. I'm twenty-one years old. I was born on April 14, 1991 in Jeju-do, South Korea. You can call me SooSoo or Jinnie," Soojin smiled, "Whose next?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Miyoung. I am the main vocalists, main dancer, and lead rapper. I'm nineteen years old and was born on September 15, 1993 in Busan, South Korea," said Miyoung.

"You don't have a nickname?" asked one girl.

"No."

"Well it's my turn. Hello, my name is Choi Jaemin. You can call me J, Jae-baby, or Mini. I am twenty years old and I was born on July 8, 1992 in Seoul, South Korea, but lived in Bronx, New York. I am the main rapper, sub vocalist, and lead dancer," said Jaemin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee YongJoo, but I go by Yoongie. I am nineteen years old and I was born on April 28, 1993-"

"Cool, we are born in the same month," said Soojin.

"I am the lead rapper, sub vocalist, and sub dancer, And I hope we will be together forever!" smiled YongJoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kwon Staryl. I am eighteen years old.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter