Music Bank Mid-Year Special

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"That everyone was Mint from Emerald!" said the MCs, Jinwoon and Park Se-young.

"Wasn't she wonderful?" Se-young asked the audience.

"Well, you will see more of that through out the show!" said Jinwoon.

"So, welcome to...Music Bank Mid-Year!" yelled both the MCs.

"You will see stars from SNSD, VIXXS, Shinhwa, Emerald, and many more." said Se-young.

"And that's not all." said Jinwoon. "There will be a star dance battle as well. So kick back and watch the show!"

**************************************************************************************************************

Mint entered Emerald's dressing room and was bombarded.

"You was awesome!" said Joo.

"You're so cool!" said SooRim.

"You did good." said Snow.

"Thank you." Mint thanked them.

The girls gathered around the TV and watched the other groups.  Then the girls mingled with some of the other groups and took pictures.  They took pictures with SNSD, B1A4, VIXX, Shinhwa, 4minute, SHINee, and many more.

Joo walked in the hallway after using the restroom and bumped  into JinYoung.

"Hey baby!" Joo smiled and hugged him.

"Hey yourself." JinYoung smiled.

"I'm sorry that I haven't talk to you in a while." Joo pouted. "I was busy."

"I know." JinYoung kissed Joo's forehead and cheek. 'I have to go."

"Me too." Joo mumbled. "I have to perform in a few minutes." Joo began to walk away. "By the way, Emerald is so going to kick your in the dance battle."

"You wish."

***********************************************************************************************************

"Up next is Emerald!" said Jinwoon.

 

 

Emerald went  backstage and did a interview.

"Hi girls." said Se-young.

"Hello!"

"You all did really good." said Jinwoon.

"Thank you."

"How did you do the routine without Soojin? It must have been difficult."

"Bang was different without Soojin with us." said Snow. "We had to divide her lines with all of us."

"Do you think Soojin is watching right now?" Se-young asked.

"Yes." SooRim answered. "Before we went on stage, Soojin Unnie called us and wished us luck." SooRim smiled.

"Well, we'll send you back to your room so you can get ready for the  dance battle."

The girls bowed and walked out of the interview room.

**********************************************************************************************************

"We have one last performance." said Jinwoon.

"Please welcome Super Junior member's Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Shindong, and Emerald

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter