2nd Gaon Chart K-Pop Award

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to the 2nd Gaon Chart K-Pop Award," the host said, "For the first performance of the night, you all know them and love them.  You heard them last month with their debut song, Bang. So please give it up for these eight beautiful ladies, Emerald!!!"

The girls went backstage to change into their clothes and enjoyed the show.

"The winners for this year New Artists of the Year are; Male Group: BAP, Female Group: Emerald, Male Solo: John Park, and Female Solo: Ailee!"

The artists stood up and headed towards the stage.  Super Junior and TVXQ's Yunho congratulated Emerald.

"We want to thank the fans for supporting us. And our seniors: TVXQ, Super Junior, BoA, SHINee, f(x), and EXO," Soojin said, "And thank you for this award," the girls bowed at the audience and at the winners then left the stage.

The girls continued to watch the show,  While singing and dancing to the performances and congratulating the other winners.

"The winner of the Hot Trend Award goes to...Emerald!"

The girls bowed at the people that congratulated them.

"Um...wow, we didn't expect this award," Jina said, "Thank you to all of you...again," Jina laughed.

The girls bowed again and walked off the stage.

 

Sorry for this lame chapter.  I will update again later on tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter