Inkigayo & Happy Birthday Jina!

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good performance girls," Soojin said when Emerald walked back to their dressing room.

The girls settled down on the couches and watched the other performances.

Jina was looking around the room with a frown on her face.  Today was her 20th birthday (21st in Korea) and non of her friends or band mates told her happy birthday.

"Are you okay, unnie?" Jae asked.

"Yeah," Jina put on a smiled for the maknae.

After all the performances were over, all of the artists went on stage to see who was the winner for the show.  Of course the winner of Inkigayo was GD.

"And one more thing," GD said after he told his winner speech.  He turned to Jina. "I was to say happy birthday to one of my closes friend. Please say happy birthday to Emerald's Jina."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINA!!!" the audience and the other artist yelled.

SooRim and Joo brought out a cake.  Jina was so shocked that she stood still with the same shock expression.  She thought everyone forgot her birthday.

"Happy Birthday!" Star hugged Jina. "We're sorry about not telling you happy birthday earlier."

"That's okay, Star," Jina hugged Star back.

GD smiled at the two girls then perform COUP D'ETAT again.  

Happy birthday to Jina!!! Sorry about this chapter being short.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter