Kcon 2013

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Emerald, over here!"

"I love you!""

Snow!"

The girls arrived in LA early in the morning for Kcon.  They were surprised that they have so many fans outside of South Korea.  The security and their manager pushed through the crowd so the girls can go inside the van.

"Hey," Star waved at some of the fans.

There was one girl that gave Jae a sock monkey.

"Thank you so much!" Jae smiled at the girl.

When Emerald entered the van with their manager and stylist, they waved at the fans some more until the van drove out of the airport.

"I didn't know we had any fans over here," Soojin said.

"First time in Los Angeles...AMAZING!!!" Joo said, taking pictures on her phone.

"You'll get used to it," Snow and Star said.

"Once we get settle in at the hotel, you have some free time until 5:00 pm. You have rehearsal for tomorrow show," Manager Kim informed them.

"Okay," the girls nodded their heads.

***********************************************************************************************************

Once the girls got settled in, they planned what they are going to do.

“Jina unnie and I are going with GD oppa,” Star said.

“Amber, Henry, and I are going to check out some of the music stores,” Snow said.

“Then I guess the rest of us can go with f(x) and do something,” Mint said.

“Remember, be back by 5:00 pm,” Soojin reminded Jina, Star, and Snow.

“Okay.”

***********************************************************************************************************

Emerald was in the lobby waiting for their friends/brothers to come down.

“Yo Jia, let’s roll!” Henry called out.

“Bye,” Snow told the rest of the girls and left with Amber and Henry.

“Star, Jina, where do you want to go?” GD asked them.

Star and Jina looked at each other then looked at GD and smiled. “SHOPPING!!!”

Star grabbed GD’s hand, and Jina grabbed GD’s other hand and dragged him out of the hotel. 

“Hey girls!” Krystal greeted. “Are you ready to explore LA!”

“YEAH!” Joo yelled, making everyone laugh at her.

**********************************************************************************************************

Snow, Amber, and Henry arrived at the music store.

“Dang, I wish I had enough money to buy two,” Amber hold up two different albums by Maroon 5.

Snow was walking around the store checking out the different albums when she saw a camera flash.  Snow saw a group of girls huddle around in a corner.

“Hey,” Snow shyly waved at them.

“Hi Snow! You are prettier in person!” girl one said.

“Thank you.”

“Can you take a picture with us?” girl two asked.

“Sure.”

The girl smiled and asked someone to take a picture with Snow.

“Are Amber and Henry here too?” girl three asked.

“Yeah. Amber! Henry! Come here and take a picture with us!”

Amber and Henry walked over and took the picture with the group of girls.

“I hope you do excellent tomorrow night,” girl two said.

“Thank you and we hope you three are going to be there,” Henry told them.

“We will,” girl one smiled.

Snow, Amber, and Henry walked out of the music store and walked down the sidewalk.

“Let’s go to the Sports Center ,” Snow pointed to the building across the street.

Amber and Henry agreed and followed Snow into the store.

***********************************************************************************************************

At 5:00 pm, all of the Kpop artists arrived at the location that the Kcon will be held.

Soojin was jumping around the stage.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Jae asked.

“I’m just happy that I get to perform again,” she smiled then continued to jump around.

“I’m ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter