100th Day Aniversary

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of Emerald's 100th day since their debut.  They are going to the mall to have their first fan signing, then they will go take pictures for a magazine and a interview.

"Emerald! Emerald! Emerald!" the fans shouted when they saw the girls walking on stage.

"Anyeonhasyo! We are Emerald!"

"AHHH!"

"Soojin imnida!"

"Snow imnida!"

"SooRim imnida!"

"Mint imnida!"

"Jina imnida!"

"Star imnida!"

"Jae imnida!"

"And Joo imnida!"

"Thank you for coming out this morning!" Soojin said.

"And thank you for supporting us for 100 days," Snow said.

"We will start the signing in a few minutes. So please be patient," Jina said.

The girls sat down and waited for the staff to bring posters, CDs, DVDs, pens, and other souvenirs.  The staff told the crowd that they are ready for signing.  Girls and boys went to each girl and talked to them.

"Hey, what's your name?" Star asked boy.

"John," the boys shyly said.

"That's a nice name," Star smiled.

"Thank you. This is for you," he blushed.

Star saw John giving her a painting of stars.

"Thank you so much!" Star smiled and hugged him.

Star signed a CD, DVD, and poster and gave it to him. "Do you want anything else?"

"Um...a pen."

"Here you go."

Each girl had fans that gave them gifts.  The fan signing ended two hours later.  The girls went to Vogue magazine company to do a photo shoot and a interview.

The girls dressed up in dresses, except Snow who had on a dress pants and a shirt, and took a group picture.  Then they did individual pictures.  After the girls changed out of their costumes, they sat down and started the interview.

"So, today is your 100th day anniversary of your debut. How do you feel?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm still shock," Jae said. "To me, just yesterday I entered SM Entertainment. And now, I'm a idol."

"These have been the best 100 days of my life," SooRim said.

"The 100th day tells me that I have been with these wonderful girls for 100 days," Joo said. "And I love it."

"The 100th say reminds me  of all the hard work I put into to become an idol," Snow said. "And now I'm happy that I am finally an id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter