Jae Take 1

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Yoo Eun Jae, AKA Jae, from Emerald speaking," Jae smiled.

Do you get along with the girls in Emerald?

"Oh yes, me and Star-ssi get along really well. Both of us love beanies so we traded some of them."

(Laptop handed to her.)

 

 

"I audition with two songs. One was Okay by Tiffany Evans and the other one by IU's Someday. Before that, I audition through email because I lived far away from Seoul."

What do you think Emerald should archive later on in life?

"Our main goal is to make a good debut and later on we will make new goals. One goal I think we should do is break a record for awards and fans. When I went to a Super Junior's concert last, I saw all of the ELF's in the audience. And I thought to myself: I want to be like Super Junior. To have a bunch of fans cheering us on."

Do you want to be like your Seniors?

"Yes, before Heechul oppa went to the army, he walked in on me dancing and told me some advices. One of them were about no matter what happens to the groups in the future, stay strong and never look weak.

Anything else you want to say to the fans that are watching?

"This is your maknae speaking to you. I hope I will see you all when we debut. If not, then watch this special documentary on SBS. BYE!!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter