--02

Officially Friendzoned

 

[Author notes :]

Okay hi again everyone~ 

I'm soo happy for the response you gave from the foreword to the first chapter i wrote. 8) i give you a thumbs up for taking the time to read my fic xD -coughs- and so as before i go on. I think i have to make some clarifications on this story. 

Every chapter is SOLELY AND RANDOMLY WRITTEN. there aren't any suceeding events after the other unless there's a part or how they put it : a story-arc that might require me to split the story into different chapters. As for the timeline in the story, it's just centered around Chorong and Suho's college years, either it could be in their freshman year, sophomore, junior and ... lol i'm still thinking if i'd make it to their last year but then. If we're going to track on how when the foreword part occured. It's actually on their senior year. 8D I think you guys could consider it as a prologue/epilogue. lmao it depends on how i wanted to end it. x) i'm not quite sure of how i should end this either. I'll just keep writing. 

 And without any further ado~

credit for the pic : kyungtho@tumblr


 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" screaming her heart out, chorong sprinted across the university grounds. Running and running neither did she care if people were looking a her judgingly. 

At the same time she drawed attention to people, she wanted to escape from the looks they shoot at her. Well how will a girl go unnoticed when she's in her hapkido uniform, carrying two giant bags? and to her nightmare she hasn't applied make-up yet. Even a single application of bb-cream, she had failed to do so. But that merely matters for now, she just wanted to get away from that "chaser".

 

She anxiously turns her head hoping that he's not there to follow her again, since she left the Dojang. 

 

By the time she approached the entrance of East-wing building, she slowed down and shuffled through her shoulder bag, digging out her handphone. she knew that time that she's safe from the dangers of seeing that person again, outsiders are not allowed the university premises at this time of the day. Or was that person not an outsider? Pulling out the phone from her bag, it vibrates as Suho came calling.

 

'Thank the heavens' she sighed inwadly, and she was more relieved, picking up the call.

 

"Joonmyun-ah? Yeah i'm here now, downstairs actually..." she pauses, pressing her lips together before letting out a cry. 

 

"There's someone stalking me againnnnn and i feel like crap with all the running i did!!!" she wailed like how a five-year old would, except there weren't actually any tears pouring out, again she caught the attention of the people around. Some people threw a judging look while others laughed it off. Joonmyun who was on the phone, laughed along through the speaker.

 

Finally, with a tinge of embarassment sinking through chorong she sat over one of the benches that were placed all over the Lobby Area.. 

 

"You're not even helping me you poop. can you come over?"  she asks in a manner again of a five-year-old, yet the scowl on her face never left. 

 

Who's Kim Joonmyun to refuse Park Chorong anyway? They've been stuck with each other since the very day they've met.

 

-----

 

"Hyung, aren't you early for today." Baekhyun says, as he saw suho coming from the front door. He noticed right away of how oddly he's walking inside like a penguin, and he walked in as if something's been pulling him from behind. 'Odd' he thought.

 

"Hyung are you okay?" the dongsaeng cringed as he asked.  Suho didn't respond, and kept moving forth across the room. Until he notices a pair of arms we secured across his hyung's torso. then a small head peaks out from behind. 

 

"Annyeong baekhyun~" Chorong said in her usual sweet tone, waved her hand a bit then quickly had it latched back to her other arm wrapped on Suho's chest. 

 

"Aigoo noona, did something weird happen to you two again?" Baekhyun chuckled, as he shifted on the couch putting down the comic book he was reading.  His amusment was now on the pair. He was grinning at the two of them, while his hyung on the other hand had a poker face on. 

 

"Chorong-ah, GET OFF. The weight of dragging a girl who almost carried a house to school today is much harder than what you think." He flatly says, that tone of speaking doesn't sound good news either. 

 

Chorong releases him instantly and backed off. "Gee. I'm sorry if i touched you again" she rolls her eyes and jogs back to the front door, picking up her bags.  Then coming back inside, making a turn towards the laundry room. 

 

"By the way guys~ i'd make sure i'll buy a box of detergent when i get back here again! Thanks~" she shouted once she stepped in, then closes it shut.

 

The two boys exchanged looks. Baekhyun was even more confused, Suho could just put up another straight face, with a heavy sigh. 

 

"She was supposed to go on a laundromat to wash those Hapkido Uniforms from the Dojang, when she noticed her stalker following her again." Suho turns his head over the laundry room's location. Baekhyun just nodded. 

 

"Wow. I guess Chorong-noona's pretty much popular with the guys over there..." 

 

"Yeah, and it's such a pain sometimes that i have to act like a bodyguard." he drops his bag on the floor, plopped himself beside Baekhyun on the couch. 

 

"Isn't that nice hyung? you have someone to look after for " baekhyun says facing his hyung with a grin. Suho knew what he meant. 

 

"I'm not sure, this is different of course. She isn't my girlfriend baekhyun-ah. Chorong's just a clingy girl who never seemed to act like she belonged to her gender class, and to think that she does hapkido while she's still fragile as a 13 year old." He let his body sink deeper against the couch, and rubbed his temples. 

 

"It's like hyung is convincing me that he's too tough to fall in love right now"  Baekhyun says sofly with a snicker on his face., suho's eyes widened at the stament, looking at the younger one with a mix of confusion and slight shock. No one in their dorm actually bought up the his love issues ever since that day.

 

As much as Byun Baekhyun is aware of how close the two of them are, he's quite aware of what Suho went through before Chorong came into the picture, as well as he did. Well he's a dorm mate after all and a brother almost.

 

"And you're making it sound that she's not going to make it in your list of ideal girls~" he winks yet keeping his voice down, not wanting chorong to overhear their conversation. 

 

Baekhyun met chorong when he was in his freshman year, and chorong respectively belonging to the sophomore batch alongside suho. But neither of the boys nor the other dorm members Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had opened up their current love issues since the last year, just yet it's the start of another year to spend in college in an advanced level now of course. and some new dorm mates to come along the way. Chorong wasn't foreign to their place either.

 

"Tch, trust me. She's not even going to make it. She's too good to be true..I'm going to bet my roommate on that." another sigh came from him, shifting his head putting a round and small cushion underneath, that he found lying around.

 

"You better be serious about that bet, i'm going to bet Chanyeol's coupons on that and....I'm trying to see that one day you'll be saying that in a different light hyung..." 

 

"Whatever, I see Chorong as sister figure okay? i'm just too tired. wake me up at two i have to get back at the campus by four" and before you know it. he was fast asleep. 

 

Byun baekhyun shook his head. Still the feeling of amusement and the snicker across his face never left.

 

"Noona, can you stay over and cook something for me tonight?" he shouted,  gathering his things on the table, and moved to the dining area.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Hey we got a new one around~" Chanyeol came shouting through the door carrying two giant luggages.

 

The dorm leader just informed that they're going to have a new room mate who is an exchange student from china. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Luhan" A pale-skinned boy of average height. (not even taller than their beheamoth chanyeol) greeted with a bow. 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened like the usual, looking clueless but he was able to greet back. 

 

Baekhyun started to blabber non-sense after introducing himself, being the hyper kid like his room mate Chanyeol.

 

Suho flashed his angelic smile and he was even more excited to know that this Chinese fellow is the same year as he is and coicidentally takes up the same course. 

 

As they welcomed the new member of their quarters they came down to the discussion of who will be room mates with Lulu-hyung as they found out that he's actually older than everyone else in the room despite the baby face. This was actually the part Suho's been dying to tell everyone, he was the hyung anyway they'd listen to him for sure, and the fact that he and will have to spend more time together compared to the others was already and advantage. He also couldn't wait to introduce him to Lay, who happens to be another chinese buddy of his. 

 

But before he could even announce that luhan will be roomies with him. 

 

"And this is now the time, the outcome of my little bet with suho hyung will take effect!" 

 

Unknowingly Chanyeol and Kyungsoo cheered along with him. they were all clapping and hooting, while Luhan let an awkward laugh not knowing of what they were talking of. Suho was equally dumbfounded. 

 

"Ah, Luhan-hyung just to let you know, suho-hyung is actually going to be your room mate, but he kinda sold you to us already before even knowing that he'd actually have a room mate. It's like a prophecy if we put it that way" Baekhyun came to luhan draping his arm over his shoulder, surprisingly luhan gave  nodded and laughed at it. 

 

"So what's the verdict?" the baby-faced-chinese hyung asked in amusement. 

 

"That's simple. You'll be room mates with kyungsoo" he says giddily, with Chanyeol and kyungsoo nodding along, high-fiving each other.

 

"What! Kyungsoo's my room mate, you can't snatch him too!" Suho interjects in protest, and he's not pleased with how the younger ones are deciding for him. Like a father who is disappointed by his childeren's behavior.

 

His so called "children" meanwhile had mischievous looks on him. Something else was running on the back of their heads. 

 

"Another point goes to Chorong noona, considering that you said you'd bet on your room mate on that thing..." Baekhyun pried, trying to remind him of what he just vowed some 6 months before. 

 

And before suho could speak again 

 

"Oh look what time it is! Luhan-hyung must be tired. We should discuss all of it tomorrow don't you think?" 

 

In a matter of seconds. 

 

"Those kids are going to get it tomorrow" He cursed, marching off to his room. It looks like he's going to spend the night alone. 

 

'i might as well ask chorong about--' he slams his palm on his forehead, instead of turning the doorknob. Suddenly remembering the bet Baekhyun was  talking about. Sometimes he just wanted to blame chorong for everything, or he just wanted to blame himself for letting go of rash decisions. 

 

 

 


 

 

Okay this is a bit longer and i really really had a hard time trying to introduce 4 new characters at the same time. LOL so you'll be seeing their names in the future chapters, also the rest of exo may be coming in too ;D and who knows apink will come in the scene too. 

Again thank you if you read this chapter. 

i hope we could stick to each other until i decide to conclude this story right away or not lsdkjgdlfkjfdlkjd 

OKAY I BID GOODBYE~ 

did i make Baekhyun too much of a brat? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

Til' next time ~