--04 (i)

Officially Friendzoned

 

credit fo the pic : leesunkyu@tumblr

AND THIS IS GOING TO BE A REALLY SHORT UPDATE.


Being a Third wheel....

 

'Why am i here again?' she glances over the two people she's with, on their table A feline-eyed, girl with long curly ebony locks seated at the other end, then she givesa  last look of threat on the person at her right.  It was no other than Kim Joonmyun.

 

"Aigoo chorong-ah it's fine, It's going to be my treat for today" she says endearingly noticing the female companion's troubled expression, placing her hand over hers to which chorong finds weird. 

 

"Aniyo! Jiwon, i'm the guy here i'll just pay for everything okay?" Suho interjects, with his gaze softening at her. 

 

"But oppa, it's fine really this isn't the first time you've asked me-- for some coffee and you even disturbed Chorong-ah, from her training " She paused turning to suho, forcing out a soft giggle as she playfully pushes his shoulder. 

 

Chorong keeps bobbing her head side to side, as they exchanged arguments of sweet words or what nots, but to her it spelled one thing clearly a girl or a guy wouldn't be stupid enough to notice these types of scenarios.

 

'What the heck. These two should just hit the nail than push and pull. I don't even know what to do here.' her inner ego cannot it, but she exteriorly showed a dumbfounded face. 

 

She remains silent, focusing on her iced macchiato then instead, she tries not to listen to their conversation even if she hears every single word in their 'flirtatiously-awkward' communication. More and more things kept running through her head, as she eventually and unconsciously analyzes the words that comes out from suho's mouth.  As if trying to decipher an old scripture, they've been talking for a while since they stepped in the cafe  and she on the other hand hasn't uttered a single word, it wasn't because she feels awkward (though she is starting to feel it) but everytime she tries to open to say something, Suho would interfere. 

It just became another, tactic. To keep closed, so that suho can do 'the cassanova business' on this woman he has taken a liking. Oddly, it has been couple of months since she last saw him getting active on his dating life. Chorong knew very well that she isn't to pry into her best friend's personal business in dating after trying some attempts in the past to play as a matcmaker back then, but she's even more confused on how and why she got dragged on their "date". But all those train of thoughts came to a stop when he hears something that isn't pleasing from him.

 

'FRIGGIN, OH HE DID NOT JUST TELL HER ABOUT MY SLEEPING HABIT! THE FRICK IS HE TRYING TO DO.'  The peppero on her fingers snapped into two and her ears rang at what suho had told about his date.

 

Suho caught sight of this of course, he was watching her every move by the corner of his eye.  'Did i tick her off enough?'

 

"Oops, i wasn't supposed to tell that. right?" 

 

"Ahahahaha, it's okay chorong-ah don't worry i have some peculiar sleeping habits too. You guys are really close i must say" Jiwon lets out another laugh, then shakes it off at her last statement.

 

A sudden explosive response came to Chorong and Suho at the exact same moment;

 

"Oh! NO! don't worry, this bimbo and i are just friends--" she says shaking her head.

 

"Ani!! We're just like brother and sister--"  he says chuckling nervously, though in the inside he was sure it made heart beat in a different pace. Now that sounded so wrong.

 

And Jiwon was very much taken by surprise, leaning her back against her seat. Staring at them for a few moments, following a soft chuckle afterwards. Her eyes lingered on Suho once more, even batting her lashes at him before turning to the girls beside him.

 

"The fact that you know chorong so much makes me wonder if i could get to know you more than she even knew you..." She said, without taking her eyes off, and rather looking mesmerized at Suho, every second. Those intricate linings that designed her eyes, somehow gave another impression. But it wasn't the thing that bothers him. It was merely because her voice sounded so low and husky. 

 

"Umm.. y-yeah, maybe. Who knows hehe" Suho could just swallow the lump on his throat, laughing shortly though it sounded unnartural. 

 


Commerical Break~~~ lol jk. \(◕___◕✿)/


 

"Unnie, you can just give it to me rather than playing with it" Chorong lifts her head up, Namjoo points at the food on her tray with her lips. 

 

"No. I told you to stop eating more than what you can stuff up in your stomach. You're supposed to be on a diet" she replies, sticking her tongue out. And she wasn't  joking about it either.  Namjoo immediately notices her peculiar behavior, knowing her for almost a year Chorong is usually a hyper-active nagger as she is, being their dorm leader after all... and Chorong is definitely not the type to play with her food or just stare at it, she tends to gobble it up at one go.

 

'She'd be saying more than that... Weird'  Shaking off her doubts, namjoo breaks the silence once more.

 

"Aish, unnie you're no fun today. What's with that ruddy attitude since sunrise? "

 

Her dorm leader stares at her bento for a moment, " You see... I met the girl suho's been dating " 

 

 

"Oh, is she pretty then?" she has a sudden change of expression, there was a spark of interest in her eyes and leans closer to hear her out.

 

“Yes, jiwon-sshi is VERY pretty indeed. And I can see so many reasons for joonmyunnie to like her. Though it was a bit awkward since I felt like a third wheel, and they we’re getting all flirty in front of me..” Chorong casually nods, but cringes on the inside.

 

“Shouldn’t you be happy for oppa? Or…” Namjoo trails off, hesitating to say the things that ran through her mind. She isn’t actually the type to keep the words all to herself but she feels not say anything about it too.

 

And as how everyone knows, that Suho’s been madly inlove with this unnie of hers, yep she ain’t blind about it either. But this could possibly be the moment that Chorong may have a change of heart. Knowing that Suho is now trying to brush off the unrequited feelings he has.

 

‘Aish, this is going to sound like one of those k-dramas I watch every night’

 

“Namjoo-yah, don’t get me wrong. I happen to approve of jiwon-sshi, but I haven’t told you guys about someone asking me out too recently right?” She says ducking her head a little, and it was like a miracle before namjoo, to see Chorong blushing. Her cheeks were shaded with pink and SHE WAS ACTUALLY BLUSHING BECAUSE OF A GUY.

 

“WHAT UNNIE!! WHO HOW WHY I THOUGHT YOU—”  she bursts in excitement, her palms slamming against the table.

 

“KYAAA be quiet! I haven’t told anyone about this either. And neither did joonmyun knew a thing about this” Chorong alarmingly pulls her back down to her seat, after getting a bunch of looks from the other people inside the cafeteria.

 

Chorong never felt so embarrassed until this moment.

 

 She never really had a relationship before, though a lot of guys had confessed to her already. She kept rejecting them and would frequently tell that she could only see them as a brother, and nothing more.  Since she lived a fraction of her life interacting and living the life labeled as a “tomboy”. Though joonmyun completely and whole-heartedly told her that He sees her as a woman when they met each other for the first time, it was actually one of the reasons why she sees suho in such a special way unlike her other guy friends. And why they ended up being the best of friends.  Kim Joonmyun was totally an exception. Though there’s a certain man, who came up to her boldly, and told her…

 

“You may be tough on the outside, but on the inside you’re way more feminine than any other girl I have met…” She couldn’t help but sigh dreamily as she rephrased those words to namjoo, after re-telling the story of how this certain guy confessed to her.

 

She remembered clearly at how he took her by the hand and stared at her eyes as he said it.

 

“Aish I can’t believe it. You’re actually falling for a guy” Namjoo shakes her head.

 

“What? Who told you that I fell for him? I actually said no to him after that” she chuckles, making the younger one give another outburst.

 

“You’re such a mean woman! If you consistently reject men!!” she hollered.

 

“Hey, I’m the unnie here I know what I’m doing kiddo. Plus, the story isn’t over yet...”

 

“then tell me more!” she demands.

 

“ I keep getting these stuff, at my locker after that day…”  she holds out some small white cards to her.

 

Namjoo quickly takes it and opened one card, reading the words written on it. (Not to mention it was a very good hand writing)

 

 

Your stare towards me that takes my breath away
Your beauty that shines so bright
and takes my breath away
There’s no reason to
avoid it or stop it
I’ve already found out about you…

Then on the other card it says..

Your heart that wants to leave here
You want me to take you away from here
Don’t mind them and don’t waste even a bit
of our time together

 

“Tch. You haven’t even known this guy fully unnie yet he’s already claiming that you should be together”

 

“Well I almost forgot to tell you that He’s attends on the same subject that joonmyun and I take.” She inquired. It was perfectly written on her face that she’s getting the cooties.

 

‘I wonder what will Suho-oppa say about this though…’

 

“Still I don’t see, it. I’m pretty much guessing that once suho-oppa finds out about this, he’s put his guard up on you…” Namjoo comments, passing back the cards.

 

“Nah, I’m not a kid that he has to guard. Though he’s been my guardian angel for a long time and he deserves a break after all. Pretty much dating Jiwon-sshi will be rewarding to him”

 

“So. What’s his name by the way?” Namjoo asks, diverting her last statement. She was getting more anxious at the thought of Suho finding it out, she was certain that it felt so wrong, and she wanted them to be together in the first place. Everyone does. Even his cousin Kim Jongin approves of it, in a tsundere manner.

 

“I haven’t got his full name yet, but everyone calls him Jinyoung” She sheepishly grins as she mentioned his name.

 

Namjoo prayed on the inside that Suho doesn’t find it out sooner than she thinks.

 

========================================================

 

 

“Jinyoung? from our Bio Chemistry class? ”

 

He couldn’t believe it. His ears did absorb it but his brain, couldn’t come into terms and so was his heart.

 

Suho’s actually hearing from her that;  she’s actually entertaining a guy’s confession.  He was literally exploding from the inside, but had an opposite face on the outside.

 

“Yeah, he… confessed to me before you introduced me to jiwon-sshi. So I’m thinking that this might actually be the phase of our friendship where we should be open about our dating lives..” Chorong says with a smile, as they walked down the hallway to their next class.

 

“Y-yeah I suppose… but SINCE WHEN! This is really… shocking” he exasperatingly says dropping his hand from his head. He was stressed alright.

 

“Yah! I thought you said that you see me as a woman when we first met, don’t tell me that point of view changed.” She pouts, hitting his arm, a little bit hard.

 

“Aniyo! – well just a little bit but. This is all new to me chorong, we’ve never talked about each others ‘love life’ eversince” he says. Quoting the word “love-life” with his fingers.

 

He never planned it this way, and regret was surely coming in.

 

As they kept walking, a faint melody of a piano hummed through their ears. It wasn’t something really worth grabbing their attention except for a male voice singing a familiar collection of lines. It all seemed familiar to Chorong.

 

 “Omona~” she stopped at one step, as she tries to listen carefully to that male voice. It came from the music room, where they paused at, and she didn’t hesitate to peer into the small window on that door.

 

Suho’s getting more surprised at her actions. It was all foreign. To see her getting interested with a guy, a guy who told her that he feels somewhat in-love with her. He knew her long enough but this was totally a new side, a side he wanted to see, when the time comes that he tells her how much he loves her more than a friend.

 

‘I feel like I’m losing my chances, this isn’t the way I wanted it to be..’ he bit his lip, feeling bitter. This time it was on a higher level and not to mention he was getting jealous too.

 

He himself, knew that no matter how much he tried to look at other women. It’s much more worse if he ever sees Chorong getting in a romantic involvement with a guy. A guy that isn’t him.

 

“I’m going ahead Chorong..”

 

“Sure, sure save me a seat will ya?” she waved off, yet her eyes were still glued on to the person inside that music room.

 

He never hated a piano melody this much, it was a beautiful piece if you ask him but the words that blended with it’s music sounded all so wrong to him.

Then he walked off. Trying to suppress the outburst of his feelings, and reminded himself that he’s going to visit Minseok and Kris after class. 

 



Author's notes: 

Okay first of all, i'm sorryy ; A ;  it took a while before i updated again, classes just started last week and a pile of projects are on the way already. 

secondly,  THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR CONTINIOUSLY READING MY FIC. u _ u but if you happen to read this for the first time, i welcome you XDDD 

so this chapter is kinda sad for suho. and some how looked like it went a bit too fast paced. but it's just one of the things they'd actually go through their friendship XDD 

I'm not actually a shipper of Jinyoung x Chorong or Jinrong as how they say it. (i'm a BANa though ^_^ )  but His solo "BE MY GIRL" featuring JeA of B.E.G.  is just giving me feels lrkdgjldkfjglfdkj

and P.S i've been sick for a couple of days now. ; u ; i hope this fever comes off soon. It's blocking my surong ideals. LOLOLOLOLOL.