--01

Officially Friendzoned

credit for the pic : flawfreesuho@tumblr


It was a chilly breeze of november that blew at the park's atmosphere, Suho ran he rubbed his arms together feeling the coldness being absorbed by his body and his lack of 'coating'. He never expected that he's going out in  the first place, and the cold season coming quite earlier unlike the past years. (Thanks to global warming for the abnormal weather maybe) likely because it was a request from someone who he can't even refuse to. 

 

 

He was on his way to meet up with Chorong for today, they plan on making a project in their psychology subject yet  neither of them were partners to each other. After the all the Girl had begged to him with much desperation over the phone :

 

"Pleaaaassseee Joonmyun-ah~ The Mr. Yang will kill me if i showed up in class with an incomplete work, and that Minho left me out because he's too busy working his over his varsity team" Chorong whines over the other line.

 

Joonmyun couldn't help but chuckle as he imagined her face at the moment. She could have resembled a pug. Choi Minho was her actual partner for the project. They guy was a complete competition-, recognized by the school as "the gold medalist at every sports category" simply because he mostly won Golds and seldomly had a bronze. Looking back at Chorong's situation, he does get his bestfriend's sentiment about it, bluntly speaking : that guy wasn't to be trusted of the acedemic matters and partnerships. 

 

 

 

"Chorongie... I" he suddenly pauses, remembering a recent advice he got from a chinese friend named Luhan.

 

"You should learn to say No to her more often."

 

 

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday"

It did register in his mind but failed miserably on the application part. in which he is led to where he is at. 

 

 

Suho stopped in his tracks, the moment he saw Chorong from a distance, he had his breath held. It was a sight where he automatically stops and stares. 

 

 

The lass walked around in her pair of chucks across the pavement, with her upper body wrapped around by a black trench coat that hung down her thighs, revealing a portion of her dress-skirt that reached on her knees. and a bright orange scarf that encirlcled her neck. Her hair was down too. but in a special way he sees something else, it glided across the cold wind of autumn blowing. Chorong lets out a soft giggle, eyes gleaming; as the leaves dance with the wind,  some went above her head. marveling at the sight of how nature works. 

 

 

 

But someone else is more amazed at what he was currently observing.

 

 

"Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay?
I say"

 

"I told you to use that scarf more often. It makes you look more appealing, even the leaves are attracted to it" 

 

Chorong almost leapt when someone touched her scarf from the tail, Suho chortled, removing the leaf that was stuck on it.

 

"Oh god! stop creeping on me like that! and just because i'm using your scarf doesn't make me attractive, you conceited man." the female slaps him by the arm with the usual force she'd put.  HARD. making him groan in pain, clutching at the part where it hurts.

 

"Serves you right" she stuck her tongue out and folded her arms. 

 

"I think the reason Choi Minho doesn't really want to work with you is because you're even more of a man when it comes to brutality" he says still with a pained expression intact. 

 

"Repeat that or i can easily dislocate your joints" 

He smirked. " Do you even remember to whom you are speaking to at the moment?" 

 

Chorong's face stirred up confusion, she was getting annoyed at her best friend's actions once more, she was still trying to comprehend when Suho turned to his pace, on a slow slow pace... then coming to her realizations.

 

"OMO DON'T LEAVE MEE I GOT A WHOLE DAY TO REDEEM MY BAD REPUTATION FROM THAT PSYCHO TEACHER" Chorong locks her arms on one of Suho's arms, putting up another puppy-faced type of pleading. According to suho : it's a way to make chorong do what she never does publicly. It's about time he gets his revenge on her. 

 

"You know it's not easy to convince me with that face" Suho chimes, her hands gripped tighter. 

 

"awww pleaseee joonmyunnie come on~ you can't afford to see me suffer tomorrow right? " she pouted, slightly shaking his arm. 

 

"Mhmmm... seeing you getting humiliated in front of class, can actually be entertaining" he rolls his eyes, pondering at his thoughts. Though he was doing it exactly on purpose. 

 

"I should've jeopardized this friendship we had long ago" Chorong drops her grip on suho, and putting up a poker face on him. 

 

The red haired guy couldn't help to bring himself into amusement at how she reacts overly today. He knew she was desperate for that help she's going to need. Especially when chorong feels like she's being left in Mid-air, at how Minho bails her out on their partnership. He knew her so well, and he predicts that any moment if Chorong doesn't get what she wants after putting an effort she'd walk off with a grim face. 

And he was right. 

 

"H-Hey! i was just playing with you rong-ah! Aww come' on sweet cheeks stop making dramatic exits!" still he kept on chuckling to himself as he followed Chorong, stomping her feet off.

 

"SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO ASK YIXING FOR HELP INSTEAD!" Chorong ran off. 

 

"YIXING?? WAIT--WE'RE STILL NOT DONE WITH OUR OWN PROJECT! don't even STEAL HIM!"  He yells quickening his pace to catch up.

He's good as dead if Yixing finds him slacking off with chorong. When the Chinese project partner agreed to make their project on his own after making an excuse to take care of chorong, who is supposed to be sick. Oh the lengths he goes through just for this woman.

 

He saw her picking up her phone, then from the speakers came out yixing's voice.

"Aish! Park Chorong Get back here!!" 

 

Hearing suho's uproar made her jump as she ran for it.

 

"Hello yixing-ah? can you pleasee do me a favor? Like you know we have this--" 

 

Her handphone flew across the air and landed along the grass area (Thankfully), and it was in sync with Chorong's face on the cement ground.

 

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I wou--"

 

 



'Ah . Bruno Mars it's not the time to appreciate her face right now...' Suho quickly returned to his senses, plugging off his earphones.

 

 

 

There goes the guardian to take care of the mess she made to herself. AGAIN. 

 


 

WELL THERE GOES THE FIRST CHAPTER AS I PROMISED. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FOREWORD AND IF YOU HAPPENED TO READ THIS TOO. THEN DOUBLE THANKS ;D 

Tell me what you guys have in mind for these two.

 I'm not actually getting to the part where he feels rejected at Chorong's constant friendzoning just yet. i want to show the relationship they have first. XDD 

til' next time LOLOLOL. and maybe at the suceeding chapters i might be able to put up a title. 

and yeah i think the rest of EXO's job is Suho's personal advisor, though i'd be revealing more characters too. and apink would also be in this. dlfkjglkdj