Oppa

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

"Please place your finger here and stare into the camera." The machine instructed as the guy followed its instructions.

"Verification complete. You may enter, Lee Wonsoo ssi." The machine beeped as the metal doors and gates slided open and the Wonsoo strode into a dark hallway.

Knock knock!

"Come in!" A voice boomed as the metal door swung open, revealing an ancient-looking office. A middle-aged man could be seen settling the paperworks and packets of white stuffs were counted by the juniors at a corner.

The middle-aged man looked up with a devious smile,"  Lee Wonsoo. I was expecting you to pay me a visit. What do you need to tell me?" He planted his chin on his locked fingers and stared at the latter.

Wonsoo gave a small smirk and threw a paper envelop on the brown table. It slided across the table and reached the hands of the man. "He did well this time round so forgive him for his previous mistake?"

The man looked into the paper envelop and gave Wonsoo a small smile. "Sure. I'll forgive your cousin. On one condition."

"What do you want?" Wonsoo sneered.

"I want you to go back to my house and get me all the stuffs. Now go. Deadline will be two weeks from today." The man commanded and went back to do his job.

Wonsoo gritted his teeth as he headed for the exit.

*This is gonna be tough since she's there... Damnit.*

---

Over at the Kim's Mansion, it was a day off for Jooyeon but she still stayed in the mansion. Mrs Kim was out for a meeting and will not be back till the next day.

All the other employees were enjoying themselves on that day off so the nig mansion only consisted of Jooyeon, Chunji and L.

Quite boring for a girl huh? Well, not for Jooyeon though.

She took this chance to arrange her stuffs since she was always working or studying, having no time for this kind of stuffs.

The first box she went through was her Box Of Memories. "Hmm.. There's pretty much nothing to throw here..." Jooyeon muttered to herself as she swept her hand through the items.

Jooyeon's hand stop at a particular object. She took it out from the box and stared at it. Soon her vision was blurry and huge teardrops hit the photo frame.

"Umma... Appa..." Jooyeon mumbled as she slided her finger through the happy faces of her and her parents.

"Jooyeon ssi. I know today is yo-" L  couldn't continue what he was going to say and stared at the broken form of Jooyeon kneeling on the floor.

"Are you okay?" L cautiously asked. Jooyeon sniffled and looked up." Yeah."

L doesn't believe her, of course. He looked at her tear-stained face and swollen red eyes. Without any hesitation, he helped her up and put the photo frame on the table. 

"Get changed. I'm bringing you to somewhere. Casual will be fine." L closed the door and walked away.

---

"Where are we going with my eyes closed?" Jooyeon asked in a curious tone.

"Not gonna tell! Ah! We're here!" L smiled as he got off his car and went to her side to open the door for her.

"You can open your eyes now!" L beamed as Jooyeon's eyelids fluttered open, revealing an amusemeent park. Children were clearly seen running around and smiling happily.

Jooyeon instantly smiled as all the childhood memories flowed back to her.

''Jooyeonie! Come! Let's play some games together!''

"Cotton candy or photo booth?"

"Aigoo. Look at the amount of sweat on your forehead!"

"C'mon! Let's go!" L pulled Jooyeon's hand and rushed towards the entrance.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" L sweetly smiled as he stared at Jooyeon. Jooyeon thought really hard and then pointed to the Wave Swinger.

L gulped. He was afraid of heights. However, for some reasons, he will do anything just to make Jooyeon happy. *Alright then, here goes nothing.*

After the ride, L ran straight to the washroom and vomited. He walked in an unsteady manner towards Jooyeon with a sickly face.

Jooyeon was worried. "I think we should go back now , L ssi." She suggested as she helped L onto a bench.

"No worries. I'm fine. Just don't go onto another ride like this..." L mumbled softly.

"Let's go onto another rideee~!" L cheered forcefully as he grabbed Jooyeon's hand and rushed to another ride.

After seven more rides, the sun had already settled and the bright took over its spot. All the bright lights in the amusement park had been lighted up and it's a beautiful scene to look at.

"Aish!" Jooyeon frowned as the ring falls next to the metal pole. The owner of the shop encouraged,"Better luck next time, miss."

"Woah. You had already used up nineteen tokens. Do you really want that bear so badly?" L peered over to Jooyeon. The latter nodded her head. 

"Okay then. I'll win it for you on one condition. If I got the bear, you have to grant me one wish. Deal?" L smirked. Jooyeon thought of it awhile. "Call!" She answered.

Feeling good and lucky, L placed the last token on the table and grabbed the ring. He focused on the pole and threw the ring with all his might.

Dinggg~

The ring hit the pole and slided down. Couldn't contain her excitement, Jooyeon jumped up and down while clapping her hands.

L took the bear from the owner and passed it to Jooyeon who took it happily from him.

Click! L secretly took a photo of Jooyeon hugging the bear.

"Hello? What about my wish?" L waved his hand in front of Jooyeon. "Oh yeah. What do you want then, L ssi. Nothing inappropriate please." She requested.

"My wish is that you would stop speaking to me in a formal tone and change the 'ssi' that is at the back of my name to 'oppa'." L beamed as Jooyeon's jaw dropped onto the ground.

She opened to retort but L beat her to it, "Rejection is not accepted unless you give the bear back to me."

"Okay, okay. Thank you for the bear L... Oppa." Jooyeon mumbled.

"Wha? What did you said? Can't hear you!" L teased.

"Aish." Jooyeon grumbled. "Thank you for the bear L OPPA." She stressed the word 'oppa'.

L nodded his head in approval. "Okay then! Let's get some dinner and head home!" He cheered as he dragged Jooyeon towards the car.

And so, the journey to a restaurant was enjoyable with L forcing Jooyeon to call her 'oppa'. Well, it's probably enjoyable for L only.