Guest

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

"Just our luck to have him as our History teacher. History is already boring enough and with him? Even worse." Sungyeol complained to his buddy and his seatmate, L.

"Come on, Yeol! Mr Choi is not that bad! Just that he is a naggy and old teacher..." L faltered off in the end.

Suddenly, Sungyeol felt a kick on his chair, causing him to curse loudly. "WHAT THE COFFEE! ACK!"

Mr Choi turned around and face Sungyeol with a straight face. " Student Lee Sungyeol. First warning to you." 

"I'm sorry, Mr Choi." Sungyeol apologised and sat down. As Mr Choi turned back to the board, Sungyeol immediately turned to the person who had caused his 'misery'. "Hyung. Please don't kick my chair next time. You nearly got me into trouble!"

Woohyun meekly smiled. "Opps. Sorry. Just wanna tell you and Myungsoo that Dongwoo hyung had sent me a text, asking whether we wanna ditch class later on."

Sungyeol had achieved his prize again.

"WHAT? REALLY?" Sungyeol shrieked loudly in excitement, forgetting that he was in a class with a strict teacher. 

"Student Lee Sungyeol. Second warning. One more and you're off to detention." Mr Choi stared at Sungyeol with his beady eyes and turned back to the board.

Woohyun and L stifled their laughter.

"So, you guys up for it?" Woohyun probed. L and Sungyeol nodded their heads.  L turned back to the lesson whereas Sungyeol kept on pestering Woohyun to buy him a cup of coffee for some unreasonable reasons.

Aaand his final and biggest prize was coming up!

" STUDENT LEE SUNGYEOL!" A thunderous voice bellowed, causing Sungyeol to flinched and faced Mr Choi who was standing in front of him. "Sorry, Sir...?"

"DETENTION AFTER CLASS TODAY!" Mr Choi commanded and left the classroom since his period was over and it was the students' break time.

"TAKE THAT OLD GUY! I'M DITCHING! NO DETENTION FOR ME! WAHAHAHA!" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at Mr Choi...'s back view.  

L and Woohyun mentally faceplamed as they walked away with a quiet Hoya. 

----

"Mrs Kim, your chef is such a excellent cooker! This dishes look extremely delicious!" Sunggyu praised as he held two thumbs up. Other Infinite member nodded in agreement.

"We will eat well!" Infinite members chorused together and started tasting the mouth-watering dishes that were placed before their faces.

As Sungjong eats, he noticed Chunji and Jooyeon standing by the side. "Chunji hyung! Please come over here and eat with us. Ask that pretty lady beside you too!"

"Is It alright to dine with them, Mrs Kim?" Chunji asked. Mrs Kim nodded her head with a smile.

Chunji gestured Jooyeon to sit beside Sungjong whereas he sat beside L.

"Annyeong! You must be Myungsoo hyung's new maid! Wahh. You're soo pretty! I'm Lee Sungjong, 19 years old. Are you my noona?" The maknae blabbered on and on.

" Annyeonghasaeyo. Song Jooyeon inmida. I guess not. I'm 17 years old this year." Jooyeon replied.

"WAH! FINALLY A DONGSAENG!" Sungjong pumped his fists into the air, causing his hyungs to have a great laughter of his cuteness.

Suddenly, the wooden doors swung open and Mr Kim entered with a person behind him.

Everyone stood up and bowed.  Mr Kim saw the dining table and wrinkled his nose in distaste. "How could servants eat together with us?! This is absurd!"

Hearing that, Chunji and Jooyeon left their seats, returning back to their original postions.

"Uhm.. Honey. Why are you doing here? I thought you're busy with your work in your company?" Mrs Kim awkwardly smiled.

"I'm back here because I have an announcement to make. My assistant, Lee Wonsoo, will be staying here for a few weeks. He will handle everything for me here. Make him feel comfortable." Mr Kim accounted and left the mansion.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Wonsoo ssi. I'm Kang Haeun. Please call me Haeun." Mrs Kim smiled as she extended her hand. Wonsoo shook her hand and replied," Annyeonghasaeyo. I think it's better if i call you Mrs Kim."

"Anything that makes you comfortable, Wonsoo ssi." Mrs Kim answered. She then brought Wonsoo around the mansion and introduced everybody to him.

As Mrs Kim reached the maids, Wonsoo took a glance of Jooyeon with a thoughtful look and smirked, causing Jooyeon to be wary and suspicious of him. *Why was he looking at me at that manner and then smirked? Something's with him... I better be careful when I carry out my mission in the future.

At Infinite's introduction, Hoya gulped as he tried to keep a friendly smile on his face. Wonsoo then saw Hoya and gave him a friendly smile. ONLY Hoya.

Dongwoo noticed Hoya's uneasiness and the weird interaction. He asked Hoya about it," Yah. You know that guy or something?"

"Uhm.. No-Nope! Why would I know him? Haha." Hoya stuttered and let out an awkward laugh.

Overhearing their conversation, Chunji grew suspicious of Wonsoo and Hoya's relationship...

---

Late at night, when everybody were asleep, two persons were tossing and turning in their beds, trying to get the mystery unlock.

*Maybe that guy knew about my secret identity and wanna threaten me about it. He even threw a smirk to me, as if he have some important evidence about me in his hands...* Jooyeon thought deeply.

*Why did that guy only smiled to Howon. Is there some secret connection between them or something? On top of that, Howon stuttered when he answered Dongwoo's question. Howon never had the habit of stuttering. Hmm...* Chunji was deep in thoughts as well.


Hey readers~~!  To start off this author's note, I would like to say that I'm terribly sorry for not updating for so many days! Faced Writer's Block for this story for a period of time. No time to update is also one of the reasons since recently, I just graduated from my school and I need to do alot of stuffs so that equals to no updates. =( 

However, now everything is done and completed, I will have more time! More time equals more updates! YESH! =D

Thank you for reading this story till so far and have an awesome day! <3