Approved

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

"Hyung. Why did you came yesterday? I thought you said you were busy?" L asked Hoya as Infinite headed towards the gates.

"Uhm.. I had completed what I need to do so I went over to find you guys." Hoya replied as he fiddled with his collar in a weird manner.

"What did you NEED to do then?" L peered over to his hyung.

"I believed that's something you don't need to know. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go." Hoya ran off in a haste, leaving a dumbfounded L.

*Hoya hyung is being very weird these days and I'm gonna continue to stalk him today. Wahaha!* L let out an evil laugh his mind as he stared at Hoya's back. 

-----

Ding Dong Daeng~

" Good morning Woolim High. I'm Principal Han. All pupils and staff please gather at the Multi-Purpose Hall for an announcement. I repeat, all pupils and staff please gather at the Multi-Purpose Hall for an announcement. Thank you."

Murmurs of curiosity filled the hall as students slowly piled into the the hall after the announcement was broadcasted through the speakers.

"Jooyeon! Could it be idols are coming to our school?! OMO! If that's true, I hope to see SHINee or the EXO rookies!!" Seomi spazzed as Jooyeon shook her head while smiling at her bestie's reaction.

Jooyeon had never idolise any Korean or other countries' idols since she doesn't have time for these kind of stuffs.

"Attention students! Quiet down, please!" Principal Han spoke into the microphone and immediately, Woolim High was dead quiet. Principal Han smiled, happy with their performance.

"Okay. I had gathered all of you here because of one piece of good news. The school had enough money to bring 30 pupils to the Jeju Adventure Course. During the three day two night stay, the pupils will get to play two courses- the water and the land course. If you are interested, find out the rest of the information and get form from your form teacher. Thank you for your kind attention and have a great day." With that, Principal Han got down from the podium.

"Geez. I thought it was about idols. Anyway, Jooyeon, do you wanna go? It sounds quite fun!"  Seomi tugged on Jooyeon's sleeves

"Hmm.. It's quite fun. Maybe I'll give it a go." Jooyeon smiled.

"OH YEAH! We could go together then~! Whee~! I'll go ask Mr Lee for the information and the forms later." Seomi cheered happily

------

"Jooyeon ssi. Are you going for the adventure course?" L questioned as Jooyeon changed the bedsheets of his bed.

"Probably. Depends on the dates. Haven't gotten the information." Jooyeon sulked as she smoothed the corners of the new and clean bedsheets.

Upon hearing that, L took his form and told Jooyeon all the information. Little did they know was that Chunji was just by the door, hearing each and every single infomation.

"That course sounded quite dangerous. Mrs Kim would definitely don't allow Myungsoo to go but he sounded like he really want to go." Chunji mumbled to himself. He walked off, planning to do something to help his dongsaeng.

-----

"Umma. May I go to this Adventure Course, please?" L asked in caution as he handed the form to Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim took a glance of it and signed the form, causing L to be surprised.

"You're letting me go, Umma?" L wanted to confirm that he wasn't dreaming. Mrs Kim chuckled at her son's response and nodded her head. "Since Chanhee and Jooyeon are going with you, I have no worries."

"YOU'RE GOING TOO, HYUNG?!" L asked with eyes glittering in excitement. Chunji smiled good-naturedly,"Yep."

"OH YEAH~~! IT'S GONNA BE A TRIP TO REMEMBER~! WITH CHUNJI HYUNG, INFINITE AND JOOYEON SSI!! YAY~~!" L began dancing around the dining room in a cloud nine mood.

"Chunji ssi. How could you go if you're not a student of Woolim High?" Jooyeon blinked curiously. Chunji let out a sly smile." You'll see."


Look out for a second update today~! :D