Helping Her Quietly

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

After a good rest at night, the group woke up early in the morning and were prepared for the water course.

"Today, we will be experiencing the water course. Form into groups of five and report for the coach that you were assigned to." Coach Haeyoung instructed and watched the youths struggling to form a group.

Jooyeon, L, Seomi, Chunji and a schoolmate, Woomin was gathered at in front of Coach Haeyoung. Eunye, whose ankle was 'injured', sitted near the floats and paddles since she was excused from any sports of the day.

"Today we are going to do rafting. There are total of three sections in this course. Each of the group will try one sections for 15 minutes and move on to the other ones. Now, put on your life jackets and grabbed the necessary items at the back." Coach Haeyoung pass the box of life jackets to her class.

As Jooyeon adjusted her life jacket, Chunji noticed that one of the straps wasn't connected properly so he moved forward and help Jooyeon to connect it properly.

Watching that scene from afar was the jealous and fuming Eunye. *I'm sure she did that on purpose to get oppa's attention!"

Her eyes travelled to the equipment nearby and a devious plan came to her mind...

"Here you go, Jooyeon ssi." Eunye smiled as she handed a paddle. Jooyeon gave a small smile in return and rushed towards the float where her friends were waiting for her.

Little did she know that Eunye did something to that paddle...

---

"OMO! OMO! The water is rushing in such a fast speed that my hair is totally wet! NOOO!" Seomi groaned as she moved her paddle in the rapid waters.

"The water should be fine so don't wor- ACK! THE WATER TASTED SO WEIRD!" L puked all the water out from his mouth and made a face, causing others to have much laughter.

"Hahaha, spoke too soon, Myungsoo! Jooyeon ssi, the next one you would have to move your paddle with great force!" Chunji laughed and Jooyeon nodded as she tightened the grip on the paddle.

"WAIT, JOOYEON! Uhm.. Change paddles with me just for fun.. YEA! JUST FOR FUN!" L quickly fibbed and changed paddles with Jooyeon.

Jooyeon put on a befuddled look on her face.

SNAP!

The paddle L was holding snapped into half, causing the float to lose control and overturn. Water was splashed all over them. Luckily, all of them knew how to swim and moved to the shore within few minutes.

Eunye's face immediately brightened up when she saw L's group was soaking wet. She craned her neck to catch a glimpse of Jooyeon to check if she was hurt or anything but instead, she saw L with a small cut on his nose.

In a pretense, Eunye 'limped' towards them and ask Chunji what had happened.

"Oh. The paddle broke into half for some reason and hit L's nose, causing the small cut and the float to overturn." Chunji informed before following his friends towards the infirmary.

*Crap! Should have realise some idiot would help her!* Eunye raked her hand through her hair in frustration.

---

Later that evening, it was a free time and the pupils could do anything they wished to. So the clique decided to headed for the barbeque since Mrs Kim made L to bring BBQ food for some reasons.

Throughout the whole journey to the pit, Jooyeon kept on looking at L with guilt. She thinks that the paddle broke because of the tightened grip. She thinks that she's the one who hurt L.

L caught her stare and stared at her with a teasing look. "Am I so handsome that you fell in love with me?"

Jooyeon blushed and looked away while frowning at L's ridiculous question. 

---

"Woo! Food!" Seomi exclaimed as she stared at fishballs with joy.

Chunji shook his head while smiling. " Who knew there's a glutton in such a petite-looking girl?" Seomi frowned and slapped Chunji's arm lightly.

"Jooyeonie! Eat this! And this! OOH! This too! You must definitely eat that!" Seomi began piling food on Jooyeon's plate. Jooyeon couldn't find a way to reject her bestie so she just ate them.

After the last piece, she found being dry and wanted to get some water but Seomi pulled her down to listen to her spazzing about her idols.

Jooyeon nodded uncomfortably as she listened to Seomi.

L noticed Jooyeon's expressions and ran off towards a certain place.

After fifteen minutes of spazzing, Seomi let her go and went to find Chunji. Jooyeon walked towards her bag to get her wallet when she saw a bottle of water lying in her bag. She took it and looked around for anyone that was looking something.

She asked her friends about the bottle of water but none of them knew about it before Jooyeon told them about it.

*Hmm.. This weird. I clearly remembered that I didn't bring this out... Well, thanks whoever who put this into my bag!* Jooyeon smiled and drank the water gratefully. 

After the BBQ session, the friends walked around the place and take photos as memories. As they headed towards small playground, L noticed that there's a stain on Jooyeon's mouth.

He giggled softly and took out a piece of Kleenex from his pocket. L wrote something on it and quickly stuffed into Jooyeon's pocket. He then sped off to Chunji's side before she could even realise it.

Felt a force, Jooyeon put her hands into the pockets and felt soft- feeling object. She took it out and saw neat handwriting on it.

There's a small stain on the upper right corner of your mouth! Wipe it off with me or else you won't look pretty!

Jooyeon giggled at the cute message and wiped off the stain.

She looked at the tissue with an amused face. *Whoever it is, thank you so much!*